Female Body Type 2 shorter?

Mubrak

Actually Type 1 was half an inch higher than Type 2 even then... Not sure why I suddenly thought Type 1 was supposed to be half a head smaller :confused:

It still is. Female bodytype 1 is slightly taller than 2.

3 beign the tallest, 4 being the shortest (but still the best imho :p ).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say but this is never going to happen though, not on this current engine and changing body types now would probably lead to tons of clipping issues.

Nobody at any point has mentioned even the possibility of changing them. Are you trolling, or is it just a coincidence that you keep posting disagreeable-yet-adding-nothing-to-the-conversation posts?

Edited by CaliOrion

Nobody at any point has mentioned even the possibility of changing them. Are you trolling, or is it just a coincidence that you keep posting disagreeable-yet-adding-nothing-to-the-conversation posts?

What is the point of bringing up a useless conversation then? The thread wasn't meant to be complaints about lack of options for body types.

100000% agreement with everyone who hates this. I have always been angry about BWs sexist treatment of the body-types. God forbid fat or tall women exist.

But yes, it's been this way as long as I've played.

It's funny because I'm more offended that I can't be really short. I'm a RPer and the majority of male characters I encounter are BT2. My BT2 and BT4 female characters are only a couple inches shorter than the men. If we're assuming the BT2 male is about 6' then that means all the women are at least like 5'9. That's pretty tall. I want to be short.

In other words, they really should have added a height slider to appease everyone.

I totally agree about the fat though. Bt4 female is NOT fat but it drives me crazy when people call them fat anyway. :rolleyes:

Have never liked BT3 for the girls though. I like the muscles and I like the height but I don't like the weird caveman stance.

Really? IMO Fem 2 is the badly proportioned one. Yes, it's the standard female computer game body, but plastic surgery aside, how often do you see DDD+ cups on a sporty body in real life?

The BT2 female most definitely does NOT have massive *****.

Source: My bad back.

Edited by Beltane

(Seriously, I didn't realize how bad it was until just now - the bulky armour/robes usually hides it, apparently; but I just made a female type 1 and stripped her gear off and ewwww. That is disgusting.

This. It really depends on the armor. When you just compare them on the appearance designer with bulky armor, Type1 looks better fed and Type2 better stacked than they are in close-fitting armor or undies.

Actually, it all started when someone placed their Mako right over my Operative in front of the GTN. My Merc is Male 3 so I'm used to Mako being rather tiny.

So nothing to see here, just some guy who got a bit confused with that size comparsion thing. Still, interesting how many replies a topic about female bodies gets in such a short time :p

Edited by Mubrak

In other words, they really should have added a height slider to appease everyone.

I mention tall/fat because those are the "comparative" things -- the things female characters lack but males do have. While I strongly agree that I would also like the ability to be short (both myself and myself and my best swtor-buddy have main characters who are "canonically" short, despite the limitations of the game,) I'm not offended by my inability to do so, given that both sexes are equally affected by the "You must be at least this tall to ride the Star Wars" rule. The "All females must remain within the Goldilocks zone of traditionally attractive bodytypes" rule, however, is BS. (Granted, now that I've seen the type 1 female without armor on, maybe I should say that things are "equal," in that one gender gets to be unhealthily fat and one gets to be unhealthily thin. :p)

Is it just me or is the female body 2 shorter now ?

I'm pretty sure that female 2 was once just as high as male 2, now it's the same height as body 1, just more meat on the bones and a bigger chest.

It has never been as tall as the male version.

As someone who's played BT3 on females since launch, the BT3 has always been about as tall as the male BT2 and the female BT2 has always been shorter than the female BT3, thus shorter than the male BT2.

I don't think body type 1 looks unhealthily thin. It's also the only one that doesn't have monsterous breasts.

None of them do though. :o As a woman this always bugs me!

BT1 is essentially flat chested, BT2 has a C cup at most, BT3 is fairly flat chested due to muscle and BT4 is maybe DD but it fits for the body type.

Honestly, plenty of women IRL have large breasts, TOR's are one of the MMOs with the most in proportion to the body type breasts I've seen. They aren't grotesquely gravity defying like the majority of video game characters.

Our characters' butts are way more sexualized, but that goes for the men too. Have you seen the men in tight pants? It's so awkward. Like everyone's in spandex.

Edited by Beltane

None of them do though. :o As a woman this always bugs me!

BT1 is essentially flat chested, BT2 has a C cup at most, BT3 is fairly flat chested due to muscle and BT4 is maybe DD but it fits for the body type.

Honestly, plenty of women IRL have large breasts, TOR's are one of the MMOs with the most in proportion to the body type breasts I've seen. They aren't grotesquely gravity defying like the majority of video game characters.

Our characters' butts are way more sexualized, but that goes for the men too. Have you seen the men in tight pants? It's so awkward. Like everyone's in spandex.

I fully agree with this post!

People play Female Body type 3?? I haven't seen an actual person as one in a very long time.

True, Fem bod 3 may be female, but definitely not feminine... lol.

EDIT: I created an apology for the above remark on the bottom of page 5... I am leaving it here though since I already made the mistake and wont hide from it, but instead apologize.

Edited by Themanthatisi

100000% agreement with everyone who hates this. I have always been angry about BWs sexist treatment of the body-types. God forbid fat or tall women exist.

But yes, it's been this way as long as I've played.

Maybe they think body type 4 is fat. I think it is less than usually desired, in my opinion, as is 4 for males. They did well.

Edited by Joluka

Fat or not fat, female 4 is in no way the equivalent of male 4. Male 4 is obviously obese, female 4 still has a slim waist and no protruding belly whatsoever in order to still look attractive. Which is totally lame. Edited by Lichtfaengerin

True, Fem bod 3 may be female, but definitely not feminine... lol.

That's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

Hell, all week even.

Many of my female characters are BT 3 and they look feminine when they want to.

I could cram a BT1/2/4 in a mandalorian suit of armor and they wouldn't look feminine either.

Fat or not fat, female 4 is in no way the equivalent of male 4. Male 4 is obviously obese, female 4 still has a slim waist and no protruding belly whatsoever in order to still look attractive. Which is totally lame.

I suggest you take off the shirt on a Male type 4 sometime... you'll be surprised.

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Why would you care anyway? Take for example when a couple is kissing. It is rare you see the girl's head tilted down instead of up like most females do. Guys are meant to be taller than girls.

A: that's incredibly old-fashioned and actually kinda sexist.

B: the OP isn't saying he cares, he's just wondering if it's shorter than it used to be.

It's funny because I'm more offended that I can't be really short. I'm a RPer and the majority of male characters I encounter are BT2. My BT2 and BT4 female characters are only a couple inches shorter than the men. If we're assuming the BT2 male is about 6' then that means all the women are at least like 5'9. That's pretty tall. I want to be short.

I totally agree about the fat though. Bt4 female is NOT fat but it drives me crazy when people call them fat anyway. :rolleyes:

Have never liked BT3 for the girls though. I like the muscles and I like the height but I don't like the weird caveman stance.

The BT2 female most definitely does NOT have massive *****.

Source: My bad back.

I dont know about 5'9! Female body type 1, 2, and 4 seems more like 5'6 compared to the around 6ft BT2 male. BT3 female and BT2 male are same size

Edited by DARTHOSIRUS

Apparently, my remark on Fem 3 offended some and for that I am sorry, that was NOT my intention. It was a mistake and I am adult enough to admit that.

however, I was poking fun at the "sprite", no individual or to any real person. They also used, what appears to be a male skeleton when making the sprint animations, my wife and I had a good laugh at the time she chose that body type... When I made the remark, it was short sighted in how I presented it....

Hopefully, my apology to anyone upset over my remark will accept that and you can all move on to the topic the OP originally intended to discuss. My remark, should not detract from that.... Some of you made your point.

My opinion on FBT2, is that I do not think it is shorter...

Edited by Themanthatisi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.