Solo Ranked. Establishing Queue Times.

Spankky

Dear Le Bastion Server.

Queue Solo Ranked from 7:30pm-10:30pm Server time.

That is all.

PS. a lot of people transferred, so now is the time to queue if you were waiting for haters, trolls, or elitists to leave.

Dear Le Bastion Server.

Queue Solo Ranked from 7:30pm-10:30pm Server time.

That is all.

PS. a lot of people transferred, so now is the time to queue if you were waiting for haters, trolls, or elitists to leave.

So now is the time to queue since the high rated players left?

:p

I was q'in b4 people left. lol

Just tryin to get the people that don't normally queue, and the rest of the players that are left to queue.

I'm also not a huge fan of goin to an east coast server.

I heard a good amount of players already transferred back to their servers without even a week of playing there.

CONFIRM?

*********** looooooooooooooooooooooool

All the high rated players that were 1100 rating in S3 but got carried by overbuffed class in 3.0? ;)? not to mention going for a "mega server" on an eastcoast where aussies can't play is dumb I love solo ranked on harb going till daily reset time enjoy your 2am q dies on ****torlands

All the high rated players that were 1100 rating in S3 but got carried by overbuffed class in 3.0? ;)? not to mention going for a "mega server" on an eastcoast where aussies can't play is dumb I love solo ranked on harb going till daily reset time enjoy your 2am q dies on ****torlands

lolrating

So does this happen? I logged on yesterday evening and sat 30 minutes in queue. I'd like to get my final 3 peices of ranked gear before the next season but stomaching these Pub WZs for 67 comms per facemelting loss is almost too much considering I'd need about around 22000 of them.

Maybe transfer server or something, I dunno.

I heard a good amount of players already transferred back to their servers without even a week of playing there.

CONFIRM?

*********** looooooooooooooooooooooool

Can confirm, Shadowlands is dead. Check out this thread.

These mega transfer servers of people chasing the q pop die faster and faster every time.

Lol, forgot this thread existed.

Why is everyone so salty about what others do or how they play this game? You guys really that upset about where people transfer that you have to bring your insults and profane language into the mix when no one else was insulting anyone? Man, dis game is srs bsns, so much salt and emotion from ya'll based on where others transfer lol.

I heard there's this one server called "outside". I've personally only ever heard rumors of it but maybe some of you should transfer there, I hear it washes away the salt and tears of swtor :o

I guess I'd be salty too though if whenever I tried to gain elo, this happened instead.

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi

• 2 weeks later...
Lol, forgot this thread existed.

Why is everyone so salty about what others do or how they play this game? You guys really that upset about where people transfer that you have to bring your insults and profane language into the mix when no one else was insulting anyone? Man, dis game is srs bsns, so much salt and emotion from ya'll based on where others transfer lol.

I heard there's this one server called "outside". I've personally only ever heard rumors of it but maybe some of you should transfer there, I hear it washes away the salt and tears of swtor :o

I guess I'd be salty too though if whenever I tried to gain elo, this happened instead.

I take back what I said about you. You're *********** retarded, go play in a freeway, holy ****.