Please make Lord Scourge Romanceable!

CloudCastle

Yes, yes he did. He offered to train them as Sith. Poor guy was a little mistaken though as they'd definitely be OUR children and not just mine. :o

:D Heck yes. (and no matter how you slice it Scourge makes more sense than dark Jaessa)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they make Scourge romanceable, they better make Tharan Cedrax romanceable too, damnit. I want that nerdy/geeky man being my man toy. The best I could do was make him my baby daddy (via legacy tree) and sleep with him once. I am so into Tharan C. So if Scourge becomes romanceable, I want Tharan C too!!!

If they make Scourge romanceable, they better make Tharan Cedrax romanceable too, damnit. I want that nerdy/geeky man being my man toy. The best I could do was make him my baby daddy (via legacy tree) and sleep with him once. I am so into Tharan C. So if Scourge becomes romanceable, I want Tharan C too!!!

Give me Talos Drelik any day for nerd-mance :D (I would pay extra for the option to jettison Theran Cedrax into space lol)

Lol, yes please!

Eanelinea is more than welcome to my copy of Theran too cos egads. :p

Mine too (obviously) lol. If anyone wants Doc too I have like 3 of him and I don't want any of them XD

Lord Scourge, Tharan sans whining pink hologram, and Zenith would be welcome. I'd like Scourge's original VA back; those random healing barks from him in combat are obviously another guy.

Lol, yes please!

Eanelinea is more than welcome to my copy of Theran too cos egads. :p

I had my Tharan in the skimpy agent jacket (which I have my sith pureblood operative and my main female smuggler wearing also) I make my husbands/boyfriends hot and sexy looking (to me anyway). I have an idea for Theron Shan too, but right now Bioware won't let me dress him up. :(

Mine too (obviously) lol. If anyone wants Doc too I have like 3 of him and I don't want any of them XD

Aw, but I love my little Doc-y poo. I love his manwhore ways and how he's all like 'women? what women?' when he married my main jedi knight. *sigh* I think it's cause he likes his wife being a chiss...well half chiss/half human, her daddy is Vector. :D

But still, I like Doc, he's hilarious is an annoyingly sweet way.

I had my Tharan in the skimpy agent jacket (which I have my sith pureblood operative and my main female smuggler wearing also) I make my husbands/boyfriends hot and sexy looking (to me anyway). I have an idea for Theron Shan too, but right now Bioware won't let me dress him up. :(

I liked Theran at first but the whole Holiday thing threw me off big time.. if he'd rather whip it out for a hologram than a real woman, have at it but keep it away from me and keep the door shut. :p

Aw, but I love my little Doc-y poo. I love his manwhore ways and how he's all like 'women? what women?' when he married my main jedi knight. *sigh* I think it's cause he likes his wife being a chiss...well half chiss/half human, her daddy is Vector. :D

But still, I like Doc, he's hilarious is an annoyingly sweet way.

Now, I love me some Doc though. Sleaze and all it's fine by me because he's adorable and endearing too when it comes down to it. He makes my JK smile and laugh and feel more like a woman and person and less like just a tool for the Jedi Order.

• 1 month later...

Late to the party and I don't even care!

Why is Lord Scourge so compelling? I make a terrible Jedi Knight. I really do. I'm so much better at playing ranged classes. Each time I play a Jedi Knight, I feel like I'm just flailing around with her saber instead of actually fighting. However, that has not kept me from playing MULTIPLE Jedi Knight females just for the pleasure of hearing Scourge say he's waited 300 years to see her face.

C'mon. That's pure romance novel stuff right there. He's like some brooding vampire who can never again see the sun, but longs to do so. They TEASE us with his unattainability!

I really, really, really, really hope he turns out to be a romance option in the future because Doc is not at all worthy of any woman's affections. Until such time as Scourge is an option, my female Jedi Knights will just be quietly nursing their unrequited, secret love for him and bravely forging on.

I really, really, really, really hope he turns out to be a romance option in the future because Doc is not at all worthy of any woman's affections. Until such time as Scourge is an option, my female Jedi Knights will just be quietly nursing their unrequited, secret love for him and bravely forging on.

It wouldn't be so bad for Knights if they at least had the option for a bunch of random flings like Agents and Smugglers do but noooo. :(

Him being a romance would not make sense with his character. The emperor's ritual that made him immortal stripped him of all of his physical and emotional senses. Also, before the ritual, he apparently was in a relationship with another Sith, as he mentions that he remembers the color of her eyes; so he is probably not over her. So, if he somehow got all his senses back, finding her would be on his to do list. With that in mind, I would rather him not be a romance option, it would destroy his background story.

Him being a romance would not make sense with his character. The emperor's ritual that made him immortal stripped him of all of his physical and emotional senses. Also, before the ritual, he apparently was in a relationship with another Sith, as he mentions that he remembers the color of her eyes; so he is probably not over her. So, if he somehow got all his senses back, finding her would be on his to do list. With that in mind, I would rather him not be a romance option, it would destroy his background story.

Finding her would be hard since that was over 300 years ago....

• 6 months later...
So, accidentally stumbled upon my own thread and thought I'd give this a bump. There's signs that even Arcann could someday get some love, so why not Scourge, who in my mind is less homicidal and just as much, if not more, deserving? The guy's waited 300 hundred years after all. That's some serious frustration right there, folks.