Please make Lord Scourge Romanceable!

CloudCastle

I figure the more BW knows that we are still interested, even after all this time (and there were threads before this one too I know), and just how many people, then maybe....maaaaaybe they will listen. The more threads the merrier!

I'm a little frustrated at how quickly Arcann got a "sure we'll consider it," yet we've been asking for this for years and still not even a peep.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, and I'm fairly certain Charles is aware.

Someone tweeted asking for return of companions and especially LIs, Charles responded that the LIs are his priority more than anything and then the same person asked for Lord Scourge to return asap too. I replied to them both with "Scourge romance would be even better. It's about time he's cured and gets some love after his sacrifices" to which Charles hit like/favorite so he's aware at least I'd assume.

I'm holding out a bit of hope at least. If Arcann can be redeemed, if the Shrine can cure him of his hatred for his father and such then surely something can be done for Lord Scourge. Arcann also seemed to naturally slide into this newfound likeable personality with a minor hint towards possible romance in the end so... yeah I think there's little excuse not to do the same with Lord Scourge other than "we don't want to it doesn't fit who we see him as".

Source.

Spoiler tagging cause you just never know.

Well since Scourge, technically, finished his part in the JK story, by following through with his vision, AND, since the Emperor is really now kind of dead, I don't see why he can't be returned in some way healed, redeemed, waiting for that one person who can quench the flames that have been newly re-ignited.

So, yeah, I am all for a male force user as a love interest and who better than Scourge?

I know, and I'm fairly certain Charles is aware.

Someone tweeted asking for return of companions and especially LIs, Charles responded that the LIs are his priority more than anything and then the same person asked for Lord Scourge to return asap too. I replied to them both with "Scourge romance would be even better. It's about time he's cured and gets some love after his sacrifices" to which Charles hit like/favorite so he's aware at least I'd assume.

I'm holding out a bit of hope at least. If Arcann can be redeemed, if the Shrine can cure him of his hatred for his father and such then surely something can be done for Lord Scourge. Arcann also seemed to naturally slide into this newfound likeable personality with a minor hint towards possible romance in the end so... yeah I think there's little excuse not to do the same with Lord Scourge other than "we don't want to it doesn't fit who we see him as".

Source.

That's encouraging, however small. At this point my headcannon is so strong that as far as I am concerned Scourge is my JK's LI, but it would be nice to make it official.

Spoiler tagging cause you just never know.

Well since Scourge, technically, finished his part in the JK story, by following through with his vision, AND, since the Emperor is really now kind of dead, I don't see why he can't be returned in some way healed, redeemed, waiting for that one person who can quench the flames that have been newly re-ignited.

So, yeah, I am all for a male force user as a love interest and who better than Scourge?

Yessiree and and we all know how passionate those Sith are!

That's encouraging, however small. At this point my headcannon is so strong that as far as I am concerned Scourge is my JK's LI, but it would be nice to make it official.

Haha, that's in my headcannon too and Doc keeps giving me the stink eye for it but I don't even care anymore. :p As you say, all we need now is to make it official lol.

Yay Misha, conversion to Scourge is successful then? I mean on top of your Quinn and Vector. ;)

Haha, that's in my headcannon too and Doc keeps giving me the stink eye for it but I don't even care anymore. :p As you say, all we need now is to make it official lol.

Technically I romanced Doc too. He was funny, but you know, he's no Scourge. ;) Scourge just has a hold on me too tight to resist. Like he says every time I dismiss him, "You need me."

"Uh-huh. I know, Scourge, I know. But maybe you'd better tell me again so I can hear you say it one more time." :D

Technically I romanced Doc too. He was funny, but you know, he's no Scourge. ;) Scourge just has a hold on me too tight to resist. Like he says every time I dismiss him, "You need me."

"Uh-huh. I know, Scourge, I know. But maybe you'd better tell me again so I can hear you say it one more time." :D

LOL! Yeah Doc was fun, and still is in some ways but he just pales in comparison. And the first time I heard Scourge say that line I was like "wait what did he just say? really? he said that? YES I DO!!" Nowadays I only dismiss him just to hear that line... at least until FE/ET took him away from me completely :mad: and I'm scared of the terminal worrying that somehow there'll be some bug on BW's end that causes exclusion from the Scourge-return story if you've already brought him back via the terminal. Probably not but it still unnerves me knowing Bioware and knowing the speed at which they fix bugs.. :rolleyes:

PS: Also can't stop clicking him whenever I'm lazing around in my SH.. :o

I think over the years we've had a few of these things on the go between us :D

I also had a thread in General for a while, they moved it to suggestions...I'm not exactly sure how to take that...did they escalate it to the Suggestions team? Or send it there to die...I don't know. There is the link for it, for all you lovely Scourge lovers. <3

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=901257

I think over the years we've had a few of these things on the go between us :D

I also had a thread in General for a while, they moved it to suggestions...I'm not exactly sure how to take that...did they escalate it to the Suggestions team? Or send it there to die...I don't know. There is the link for it, for all you lovely Scourge lovers. <3

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=901257

I know, I've been following that thread as well. I hope the devs read there. <sigh> Maybe more likely than here? But I figure every little bit counts!

I know, I've been following that thread as well. I hope the devs read there. <sigh> Maybe more likely than here? But I figure every little bit counts!

Can't hurt to keep it alive in both places :D The more places it's in, the more likely it will be seen. ^^

When Scourge became the wrath of the emperor, the emperor gave him immortality, and the ritual cut him off from his emotions.

Yeah, we know this. And there's also dozens of ways to undo the effects the ritual had on him within this fantasy world where the only limit is your imagination. :)

Yay Misha, conversion to Scourge is successful then? I mean on top of your Quinn and Vector. ;)

Ya know, I could say something so horribly inappropriate right now having to do with positional alignment, but I won't, well I sort of did, but I didn't. :eek:

Ya know, I could say something so horribly inappropriate right now having to do with positional alignment, but I won't, well I sort of did, but I didn't. :eek:

Probably the same thing that ran through my head after I hit "Submit Reply" and snort-laughed as I read it again. :p

• 5 months later...
EWWWW Why Would I marry a man who has lived for hundrads of years???

because he was made immortal in the peak of his physical prime? lol who WOULDN'T want that? for themselves or for their bae.

But the thing is the ritual in revan describes that it rips away every senses from Scourge, his ability to taste, smell, see the colour, the ritual also destroyed his positive emotion as well, left him with fear and anger as in the novel the emperor asked him to embrace the dark side when he perform the ritual. So scourge right now is more like a emotionless droid, find the best way for his survival. So i dont think there are any ways for scourge falls in love with anyone.

But the thing is the ritual in revan describes that it rips away every senses from Scourge, his ability to taste, smell, see the colour, the ritual also destroyed his positive emotion as well, left him with fear and anger as in the novel the emperor asked him to embrace the dark side when he perform the ritual. So scourge right now is more like a emotionless droid, find the best way for his survival. So i dont think there are any ways for scourge falls in love with anyone.

Maybe that could be part of the romance, helping him remember how to love. I might try a romance for the first time on a knight lol, never found doc or kira all that appealing

• 2 weeks later...
Scourge even as a non romantic love interest is way better than being stuck married to Doc.At least your kids will be trained by the best. And look at him. Forever in his prime. Maybe he'll teach you that ritual and you can upgrade it.

This! I hate Doc, he and Lana are the only romances I skipped and Scourge is right there being so interesting and having that sexy voice and pureblood looks T_T

Edited by Nefla