Hows this server??

AdZEey

this server is on its last breath, 47 people on imp fleet at 7pm server time. literally waited an hour for a reg this morning around 11am server time and i dont usually pvp only reason i queued for one was because you cant get a pop for a hm fp unless you have a tank and heal in queue and ask fleet for some dps and you can forget about getting a pop for an op, they simply wont happen. basically stay away from jungma imho unless you have friends you want to play with here even then it might be better to convince them to xfer to a different server with you.

Seems like PvP servers are just dead in this game.

I don't really understand what people have against being killed in the open world, but whatever.

Here's a screen shot that compares Jung Ma to Ebon Hawk Population this morning

Jung ma is on the left and Ebon Hawk is on the right

Β 

but...you are comparing Pub side on Jung Ma which is always a ghost town to Imp side on Ebon Hawk which is the most populated faction on TEH...

but...you are comparing Pub side on Jung Ma which is always a ghost town to Imp side on Ebon Hawk which is the most populated faction on TEH...

Β 

That is a valid point. But I highly doubt that switch to imp side Jung Ma is going to net well over 90+ more people.

I tried playing last night prime time (7-9EST) on Imp and it was hard to get a reg to pop. I think count was like 40 to 70 on fleet. When a reg did pop, a few WZs collapsed due to low count. I think almost every arena match I played was 3v4. I've been here since the beginning and hate to leave but I think its time to go so I can play the game....I think Shadowlands it will be. Edited by sippelmc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.