Best book?

Rawwwdog

This one, HERE. Mind you, that's a link to Amazon.

Definitely a solid primer for what happened with Revan between KOTOR and SOR.

For a more general "what's going on in the universe" for TOR, I would suggest the novels Deceived, or Annihilation.

Looking for the best book that summarizes what's going on in TOR and what brought us here. If anyone knows of such book let me know please :D

If you're interested in graphic novels Knights of the old republic , the three volume series is very interesting. I'm still reading it though .

So a book that covers Revan will cover all that is going on in TOR, why it's happening, and what happened before that got us here?

No such encyclopedia exists as such, but Revan novel ties the stories of previous knights of the old republic games to SWTOR and tells about Vitiate, Revan and Lord Scourge, mostly from Scourge's viewpoint (thus within the empire). It also tells of the Emperor's ritual on Nathema and how Scourge was named the first Wrath of the emperor.

If you want to read about the time when treaty of Coruscant was signed, you could read the "Deceived" novel, although I considered it's story to be much smaller in scope compared to "Revan". I've pretty much forgotten the contents by now since they felt somewhat unimportant. :p

Edited by Karkais

Revan and Deceived give great background to the game. I loved those books, even before I played the game.

If you want to know what is going on now you have to play the game. Or you could go to Wookieepedia, but it will contain mostly the class stories.

Fatal Alliance might take place during this time. That was an interesting book.

Side Note: I want a Hex pet.

• 2 weeks later...