<Remnants of Hope> & <Vestige of Despair> "Light from a few can be a beacon to many."

LadyAdmiral

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's really cool about RoH is it's community. I didn't initialy play SWTOR with then, because i joined to play other game, but still got inside and everybody is very accepting and happy to include anyone from inside. That's what's really cool about beign here. I can leave the game for a while and come back later knowing that this awesome group of people will still be around doing all kinds of cool things in game.

So if you want a solid, stable community of individuals who enjoy gaming together and are welcoming, friendly and very inclusive as a group... Take a look at our website, i'm sure you'll like what you see!

- Shant

• 2 weeks later...

RoH is really starting to pick up! We are up to 3 HM Ops team and 1 SM team. We have PVP groupings every night! We have also started to schedule weekly heroic runs for all new players! RP has been active on multiple nights per week, including Stronghold shows and of course, Space Pirates!

RoH has been in the top 10 for Conquest for the past few weeks as well! The Guild ship is getting decorated and unlocked more and more each week!

If you want to join up with a very active, friendly, and mature group of people, check out http://www.remnantsofhope.com!

RoH is always recruiting new and friendly faces!

If you'd like to see a little of what our community offers via SWTOR (and similar for other games we play) then check out some of these gems that are 100% set up and ran by our community members for not only RoH members but the gaming community as a whole!

Many of our talented video personalities such as Vyrigan conduct Hope Cast, a podcast type of a show all about the games we play, take a look!

http://hopecastgamers.com/

One of our favorite guild youtubers Aravail records a TON of things we do with PvP and Raiding and posts them on his channel along with "lets plays" and more, take a look!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCemm11KrwIHgOvgvKR3uizw

And of coarse how could I not mention LadyAdmiral herself who lately is responsible for a video series she has named the academy which are designed to help new players and even some more veteran players with things they might not know. Check her content out here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkpJlq8u0mOBSAKv1KmTTfQ

Edited by Shikyo

RoH always has something going on for everyone. (I like doing a little bit of everything depending on my mood, and I am never disappointed!) Always someone running something throughout the day- PvP, PvE, Conquests, RP, etc.

I am especially impressed with the incredible knowledge base RoH has. Everyone is extremely friendly and always helpful to new members! Excellent website/forums which are user friendly. Come on over. =)

Recently SWTOR division of RoH elected a new Division Commander, Donut. He has lots of plans for the future of the guild and one of his first acts is to help revitalize the Imperial sister guild, Vestiges of Despair, with more structured activities. Continued activity on the Republic side includes 3 to 4 HM ops a week with weekly SM ops another option for the more casual player. PvP is active, especially with ranked season starting. RP activities continue. Join us! Where community comes first. Remnants of Hope SWTOR

Guild news! Our New Imperial Coordinator!

SWTOR Division Commander, Donut: After a great week of voting for the position to be created, and another week of application period, I have come to the decision of who the first ever Imperial Events Coordinator will be. This is an exciting position for the SWTOR Community, and I am looking forward to where this individual takes our Imperial Department. But before I announce it, I want to say a big thanks to everyone who applied. I got a lot more applications than I was expecting, and it really made the decision tough for me. So, without further ado, I pronounce your new Imperial Coordinator! Katalaw! I hope to see you all in Vestige of Despair soon!

I have been in this guild for three years now with many positions! I love the people and the interactions, and they always keep me coming back even when I get a tad bit burnt out. If you're looking for an amazing community with a variety of people where you can fit in anywhere this is where you need to be!

Also Ops with us are so fun! Whether you're a beginner or a hardcore type of person it's amazing!

Things are going well for RoH in both PvE and PvP! Here are some videos of our Hard Mode ops groups running Temple of Sacrfice and Karagga's Palace the past few weeks:

RaVem has also been putting together sign-up storymode operations every week, which I hear are going very well, and getting lots of new raiders into the mix!

Here are some PvP videos from the past month as well:

If you're looking for a fun, friendly guild that also enjoys experiencing everything the game has to offer, be sure to check out RoH today! :rak_smile:

• 2 weeks later...
This was a very busy week for our PvE and Roleplay departments. Sunday evening saw the kickoff of the resumption of the freewheeling Cantina RP led by our returning RP officer Larial. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights saw HM ops on Republic side led by Aloriana and his able assistants. Saturday night was Pub side SMOPS and Sunday night was Imperial night with SMOPS followed by PvP and Flashpoints. Interested in joining us for all this fun and mayhem - check us out Renmants of Hope SWTOR

We now have a new Community leader! The High Elder watches over all of our games and our community, and helps guide the other leaders of our community and division leaders. Congratulations to Shilandra, who actually plays SWTOR, Wildstar and Guild Wars 2 with us! And thank you for our previous High Elder Telana for keeping our community cozy and a nice place to be.

In SWTOR Guild news, we now have a PvP Officer again, making all positions filled! Say hello to Sweetbunny, our new "sweet" PvP officer. She's extremely friendly, and has welcomed Aravail as her assistant due to his knowledge about PvP builds.

In our roleplay department, Larial has now started Cantina roleplay events every Sunday at 9 PM EST. If you want to know more about that or our RP in general feel free to mail her ingame at "Larial'ana".

In our Crafting department, we are now offering experimental free crafting materials to help with levelling. We have two of our guild bank bays stocked with materials sorted for every crafting skill.

On the Imperial side, we have run our first Imperial raid in a while! Titled Picking Up the Pieces, the run had high interest and they ran Eternity Vault. There's also a "mailing list" started our guildmates can sign up for to get notified whenever there is an Imperial event.

RaVem is RoH's newest PvE Officer for the SWTOR Division. PvE is one of our busiest departments with several hardmode ops a week, and at least one smops on weekends. The other departments (PvP, RP and Conquest/Crafting) are seeing plenty of activity as well. Want to become a part of a guild that focuses on the person behind the player? Check us out at Remnants of Hope SWTOR

RoH has been doing a ton of raiding the past few weeks, from storymodes and gearing hardmodes, to priority operations, and even making good progress though HM Temple of Sacrifice. You can check out one of our latest runs, including our best attempt yet on HM Revan, here:

• 2 weeks later...
The holiday weekend plus double xp fun meant scores of RoH guildies were playing over the weekend - some just leveling alts, many running FPs galore, PvP, participating in RP events, SM operations, datacron hunting groups (including the elusive Fleet and Rishi datacrons,) taking down world bosses and mass runs of heroics. Interested in joining this great community where it's about all about the person behind the avatar? Check us out at Remnants of Hope SWTOR

What can I say, another great week for the guild. With KP being the priority this week, we have all dusted off the alts and taken up residence at Karagga's Cantina. We have faced Jarg and Sorno so many times now, I just turn the volume off on my computer and say all their lines for them. Still, a great time to be had with great friends. Come check us out at SWTOR Remnants of Hope.

It's an awesome time to be part of SWTOR and even more of Remnants of Hope!!!

We have tons of events for each week, including but not only: SMOPS (story mode raids), HM raids, PvP nights, cross guild events, RP nights for those who already know how to do it, and those new to it, conquests, etc.

There's something for everyone, and you'll never feel alone, we have players almost the 24 hours of the day doing stuff.

Plus, we have events which grant awesome rewards for just capturing your best moments while playing with other guildmates, what else can you ask for?

Please visit us at: remnantsofhope.com/swtor

Hello SWTOR!

Dymlos here with some other awesome new from our guild: Remnants of Hope :)

It's been a week full of operation runs, from some Hard Mode operations to some of the challenging Story Mode ones.

Also, PvP has been picking up interest within our members, and you'll see people entering WZ almost at all times during the day and night.

Don't feel like doing Ops or PvP, then we also have members doing Heroics and Flash points who are always welcoming others into their groups and having fun together :D

Definitely it's been a wonderful week for Remnants of Hope, and we are always welcoming new members from all accross the galaxy ;)

If you are interested, please pay us a visit at: http://remnantsofhope.com/swtor

Hello everyone!

Just dropping by to say it's been a great week so far here at Remnants of Hope. We are consistently placing on the Conquest Leaderboard! PvP is going great, with a few new recruits each week. We now seem to have an Operations run scheduled nearly every night of the week. (And of course many impromptu HM and SM Flashpoint and Heroic runs.) Such a great group of people! Always a fun time. =)

Continuing to have tons of events weekly from RP, to PvP, to PvE and conquest focused events. Added to that, several members are jumping into the LvsD event so both our Pub and sister imperial guilds are busy with all different levels and classes. Flashpoints will be a focus for several members as they level, as will heroics and pvp. Come join us! Where community and the player come first; it's not how well you play the game, but how well you play with others ;) Edited by Asileth