Shame, shame.

DarthDhucky

Here's my hat, throwing it in.

I am very displeased. Very disappointed with the fact that three prestigious game companies collaborated for 4+ years to make a popular title, charging $10 over the cost of other games in the genre but the game they produced is incomplete when compared with the latest titles.

That's robbery. :(

you should at least explain why you think this game in Incomplete...

All the reasons are all over this forum. No need to repeat the legitimate requests for a better game. It is heart-breaking. I could have done something else with the $60. I could have bought another game and had a meal as well.

Welcome to the MMO genre.. I agree that it sort of sucks however most depressingly is that it's almost the norm for mmo makers to release their games like this then let the hardcore chumps defend their case saying it's a work in progress.

Here's my hat, throwing it in.

I am very displeased. Very disappointed with the fact that three prestigious game companies collaborated for 4+ years to make a popular title, charging $10 over the cost of other games in the genre but the game they produced is incomplete when compared with the latest titles.

That's robbery. :(

Thanks for brightening my day.:D

Thanks for the definition. Help me with this one: Sarcasm.

"harsh or bitter derision or irony."

I believe you're trying to look for metaphors/simile/hyperbole when describing your own language; unless you're trying to say that this entire thread/your entire complaint was sarcastic?

If so--good and well! Carry on, then.

All the reasons are all over this forum. No need to repeat the legitimate requests for a better game. It is heart-breaking. I could have done something else with the $60. I could have bought another game and had a meal as well.

in fact you just don't have any reasons to rant... because I find this game pretty great and those ''legitimate requests for a better game'' are only baby rants asking SWTOR to has WoW's amount of content, which is totally impossible because SWTOR is a week old and WoW is something like 6 years old.

and if you talk about bugs, no MMOs are perfect at launch, this is actually the smoothest release I've ever played...

So basicly you didn't get to eat the day you bought the game? Interesting.

Bye :)

HAH! I got 28 more days, dude. I'm hoping patch one will bring me what I need to play this game. Like:

Macros

Adjustable UI

Better graphics

Some kind of serious means of finding groups without spamming channels

A pet that I can click thru

Animations that don't lag the server

and a fan that isn't obtuse.

HAH! I got 28 more days, dude. I'm hoping patch one will bring me what I need to play this game. Like:

Macros

Adjustable UI

Better graphics

So you actually need better graphics than what is currently available to even play the game?

Macros

Adjustable UI

Better graphics

There, was it so difficult to explain yourself in OP in order to be taken seriously?

As for me...

Macros: Don't care

Adjustable UI: Agreed

Better graphics: They should fix the textures a bit, sometimes they appear medium and sometimes high (though that could be my own comp)

LFG: As long as it's not cross server and doesn't teleport you, agreed

Pet: A bit annoying, but nothing game breaking

Animations: I'd say that they need to optimize the graphics a bit more (I'm looking at you shadows and indoors FPS)

Still, it's all stuff that don't hamper my fun.