Possible hints to KotFE in SoR

typenine

I know that BW mentioned this in a few interviews that there were hints in SoR and I was playing JC class mission on Rishi when the mission reminded me of the supposed hints

Here's a video of what i'm talking about

Thoughts?

That was actually pretty good. Particularly the one about...

the Republic falling.

I also wonder about various things that have occurred in some of my class stories.

The following contains spoilers from class quests on Rishi, read at your own risk!

On my gunslinger..

A Hutt is planning a 10 year cruise into deep space (I think) to escape an on coming war.

My Sorc, and this is the one that really has my attention...

During your class quest your life force is strengthened by something. The NPC, can't remember his name, assisting you speaks of something hidden in the Rishi Maze.

There is also the Jedi Knight, Master Orgus warns him of great challenges to come. It could mean both Ziost and KOTFE.

Then, on the SW, you encounter very advanced droids tracking you for the Emperor. Maybe Zakuul technology?

That was actually pretty good. Particularly the one about...

the Republic falling.

I also wonder about various things that have occurred in some of my class stories.

The following contains spoilers from class quests on Rishi, read at your own risk!

On my gunslinger..

A Hutt is planning a 10 year cruise into deep space (I think) to escape an on coming war.

During your class quest your life force is strengthened by something. The NPC, can't remember his name, assisting you speaks of something hidden in the Rishi Maze.

Re: The Smuggler class quest on Rishi,

am I the only person who panicked and screamed "No Beryl! Don't go there!" When she said she was thinking about going to the Rishi Maze?

The NPC is

the rakatan entity Mother that you free from Belsavis after she re-makes you

There is also the Jedi Knight, Master Orgus warns him of great challenges to come. It could mean both Ziost and KOTFE.

Then, on the SW, you encounter very advanced droids tracking you for the Emperor. Maybe Zakuul technology?

Those droids were sent by The Hand, they don't trust you to remain loyal to the Emperor. They seem to know and support his plan to destroy all life in the galaxy,

Edited by RameiArashi

Those droids were sent by The Hand, they don't trust you to remain loyal to the Emperor. They seem to know and support his plan to destroy all life in the galaxy,

Honestly I don't think the Emperor is trying to consume the galaxy anymore

Agreed but they are mentionned to be extremely advanced. If Vitiate has ties to Valkorion he may have "borrowed" some droids to track the Wrath.

I do believe that they are said to be made of an unknown material and the technology inside is so advanced no one has ever seen anything alike.

Could misremember though.