Lana Beniko Romance in KoFE

evelynchk

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this and if not, please let me know. :)

So, my female agent romanced Lana and during the ending cutscene on Yavin, she said "You should report to Darth Marr" simply out of frustration. I didn't expect it to end the romance per se (the relationship was ending anyway, the choice was just "how" to end it) and exclude my agent from future flirting options with Lana, but that's what happened afterwards on Ziost. Naturally, I was disappointed.

I hope that in the Fallen Empire expansion, players who previously romanced Lana and said goodbye on a grimmer note will also be given the option to reignite the romance if it's in the game. Surely that won't be too much to ask for? After all, the expansion is supposed to happen many years later.

• 4 weeks later...
I romanced her with my Sith Inquistor and her last word were something like "until next we meet love" and there was no hint of it actually ending. I believe she was thinking they had to due to their careers but my choices seemed to have kept it intact. Edited by Victor_Nite

It's ridiculous they even cut off that option from continuing in Ziost. I'm not worried about being able to continue in FE, I just hope it's acknowledged there was a romance previously for those who picked it. Edited by Senrie

I feel like Lana's romance (and any other previous ones, if they do carry over) will be kinda like Ashley/Kaidan in Mass Effect. There will be something of a "soft reboot" of the relationship(s) and you'll have the option of continuing it, or deciding not to without too much issue.