Spoiler for Warrior: Tatooine Oasis

USASpacePatriot

(Question is at the bottom if you don't care about the info on my character)

Hello, I have not finished Sith Warrior yet and have just gotten to the Oasis on Tatooine. I decided to just log off and think about what to do (Yeah I know, probably seems pathetic but the story is my favorite and what I play for).

I am a slightly dark side sith, currently have Dark 1 but I have been making really logical choices and killing when "necessary" or when there is no benefit I can gain from letting them live.

What I am mainly wondering is what happens if I click on the choice to "embrace the light"? The light side ghost provided an extremely logical argument, which my character is all about, but I sorta want to be a bit dark side so will I eventually be able to turn back to the dark? Try to answer without giving away specifics to what happens just so it wont spoil it :) I am really curious

You get + 150 Light points and don't have to do a pretty difficult fight. It does not bind your alignment. You can still select all the *** options you want in the future.

Since you are ~ neutral to start with and trying not to be vicious, the oaisis + what you may do later on Tatooine and Alderaan can tilt you actual neutral. This does color your interactions with Jaesa and if you are actually Light I or higher when you finally meet her, well, you are after her because she knows that about people.

Unless you like schizophrenic characters, this is plotted as an inflection point for the Warrior. The rest of Act I can swing in two totally different directions if you make Light choices or Dark choices. They are not written as close calls.

Edited by Canareth

The Oasis helped me have a SW who is initially a dark side jerk with the occasional merciful act finally reveal that he actually did have a good side, and embraced it, going [almost] full light from then on.

Then meeting the jedi master who tells you Vette hates your guts and wishes for your death daily. Once you defeat him one of your dialogue options to vette is almost an apology for your behavior. I then took the slave collar off.

By the time I finished the class story he was light 2. Killed a few jerks, refused to be challenged but was generally heroic otherwise.

Very satisfying story overall. All thanks to the Oasis.

Now that I think of it the SW has a lot of great dialogue. Vette mentions aliens as slaves, SW says "every race has a place, yours exist to serve your betters." Vette admonishes him and he says "sometimes the old training dies hard... i apologize."

Old news but GJ bioware

Edited by maxetius

Only one thing I didnt like about the Oasis: if I chose to fight my apparition, it didnt look enough like me (since it had a mask that my actual character didnt possess). Edited by Karkais

• 5 weeks later...
One of the best parts of the SW story!

Seconded!

I was a bit annoyed that pre-Tattooine the SW was mostly a "kill maim burn" - slavering 1 -dimensional thug.

The whole Jaesa story was quite maturing for the SW, going more towards Warrior-philosoph, away from standard answer: "Kill gloriousy gory!"

• 2 weeks later...
First time I played through this on my light side 5 sith war, her evil half confronted her. My sith warrior told her evil half to sit and spin and I wound up beating the snot out of it. My sith war may as well be a jedi/sith mix cause she won't kill just to kill. She'll save the orphans, adopt kitties, etc. But you touch a hair on her crew mates' heads and she will go dark 5 faster than you can blink on yo ***. She'll also go dark if she's having to fight some retarded NPC three times cause one can't kill him. :rolleyes: Was nice watching his smug *** burn, baby, burn.