anyone recognize this lightsaber?

lironBD

Been looking for the next one a long for a while (Curved), I looked on TOR Fashion, says world drop. What's the easiest way to get two? :o

I got mine from the GTN, i think it's a Tatooine world drop. Keep in mind that it requires dark side I. Had to go dark side with my jedi to use it :o

EDIT:

You can also get one as a Sith Marauder from the Tatooine bonus series, and an off hand one from one of the Heroics there. :cool:

Edited by jankiel

I got mine from the GTN, i think it's a Tatooine world drop. Keep in mind that it requires dark side I. Had to go dark side with my jedi to use it :o

EDIT:

You can also get one as a Sith Marauder from the Tatooine bonus series, and an off hand one from one of the Heroics there. :cool:

You are awesome, I'm a Marauder & I shall go do these now. :) :)

Been looking for the next one a long for a while (Curved), I looked on TOR Fashion, says world drop. What's the easiest way to get two? :o

The Inquisitor receives a hilt in that form as a quest reward "family heirloom" - since you're either a Marauder or Sentinel, the easiest way to find ANY lightsaber hilt is search custom-quality hilts on the GTN. There's tons, and non-CM ones are often super cheap because those models have been in-game since 2011.

There is a one time mission to get this hilt as an offhand i believe for Marauder aswell its the only you can to get matching pair. I rerolled just for this lol.