Krea's Concealment/Scrapper guide for 3.0!

Jinre_the_Jedi

Exfiltrate.

Credits!

I'd like to thank Clickers for showing me how to play the class so well. I'd also like to thank Mosh for Exfiltrate. Last thanks goes to Double-Bubble for showing me Exfiltrate. And Venrin, for showing me how to Exfiltrate. And Obama, thanks Obama.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the guide!

It's still quite a bit more complicated to play than a hatred sin/serenity shadow, but I'll keep practicing until I get it.

It's a bit more difficult to master but the key is the rotation. The rotation is as follows: Exfiltrate. After you get that down, most of your enemies will die to your supreme burst and dotspread, the AoE pressure is just too much for many to handle.

If you liked the guide, be sure to rate it 5 stars!

it's a bit more difficult to master but the key is the rotation. The rotation is as follows: Exfiltrate. After you get that down, most of your enemies will die to your supreme burst and dotspread, the aoe pressure is just too much for many to handle.

If you liked the guide, be sure to rate it 5 stars!

dotspread

i've been playing concealment wrong all this time

i've been playing concealment wrong all this time

Mate, if you haven't been utilising the dot spread and AoE pressure then you've been playing wrong. All you do is open with a Backstab from stealth to apply the poison. Now to spread use the following rotation: Exfiltrate. This will lead to optimal dps.

Mate, if you haven't been utilising the dot spread and AoE pressure then you've been playing wrong. All you do is open with a Backstab from stealth to apply the poison. Now to spread use the following rotation: Exfiltrate. This will lead to optimal dps.

What I would do to get Exfiltrate to spread lethality's DoTs over the godawfulness that is Carbine Burst.

Serious note:

If Exfiltrate spread dots that would have an awesome Engineering Sniper Wallbang feel to it.

Just imagine if covered escape spread all of engineering's dots to damaged target, that could create some serious aoe and cc possibilities with plasma probe (if they got rid of limit for interrogation probe)

Thank you for the Guide! I am going to bookmark it for future reference. But I have a quick question: how does the rotation change when the Exfiltrate goes on CD???

With a guide this incredible, fight should be over by then:cool:

Thank you for the Guide! I am going to bookmark it for future reference. But I have a quick question: how does the rotation change when the Exfiltrate goes on CD???

When it goes on CD stealth out and wait for it come off CD. Rinse and repeat.

When Exfiltrate goes on CD, if there are any enemies remaining utilize the following rotation:

Exfiltrate

This should kill off any remaining enemies.