Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Togruta

Will a developer please answer these question's Immediately.

Patch 3.2.2 and still no togruta I looked at each class on empire and no.

Togruta playable race I also looked on republic side at every class.

And no togruta playable race there either When will I be able.

To play togruta as a playable race patch , number please and

patch release date please?

They did a Developer Livestream about three weeks ago, on June 3rd, available to watch here: http://www.twitch.tv/swtor/v/5774378

In the Livestream, they said that their intention is to release Togruta as part of Patch 3.3 (but it may be delayed if it takes longer to finish than expected).

Patch 3.3, with or without Togruta, is currently scheduled to be released in just under a month, on July 21st.

You can read notes on the Livestream here, from Dulfy's site: http://dulfy.net/2015/06/03/swtor-togruta-and-yavin-stronghold-livestream-notes/

Edited by DarthDymond

Um....was this written in another language then translated? No offense to the OP intended, but... your sentence is structure is whack :confused:

Says the person who doesn't finish their last one with a period. :p Seriously though, English is full of bull crap, it's amazing anyone can use it right, much less people trying to learn it.

Now on some subject, as some have said, we're currently still looking at them being released next major patch. Will it happen? Who knows. As long as they don't throw a Soon™ at us, we should be okay.

They have said they would try to get them into patch 3.3, but they aren't making any promises. They may not be done with them in time. They never said anything about them being in 3.2.2 or before.

Edit: Already answered, now, I see.

Edited by ZXFiveNineAFour

I went to college I had a English professor but she was a jerk like the rest of my professors.

I only had one nice professor in movie class so I left college and didn't go back.

So I guess you could blame the English professor for not helping me and doing her job.

it will happen when it happens, Bioware said this year, which means anytime from now till new years day 2016. even then I don't believe a cast iron promise was made.

Is it really necessary to start a new thread about this every week? just post in one already made it then gos back to page 1 if you really feel the need to bring this topic up again and again. That's not you personally but the community as a hole.

Um....was this written in another language then translated? No offense to the OP intended, but... your sentence is structure is whack :confused:

Not all of us has English as 1st language. Also some of us have severe arthritis to.

Back to topic: It will either be in 3.3 or later.

Edited by MandFlurry

I have always been a us citizen my whole family is to we were all born in the usa.

We were all raised in the usa none of our family came from over seas or another country.

Our language has always been english we don't speak other languages.

That's why we have language translator's on our phone's so we can talk.

To others in their languages by simply typing it in the translator app.

I think it will be well before new years day myself, but they said this year so it could in fact be as late as new years eve. Really though bioware are not going to confirm this in a thread like this. I expect us the player(s) to know approx 1 week before hand (personal opinion). Whenever that happens to be. Making new threads about it is not going to change that. It will happen when it happens. Sorry but that's just the way it is and always will be. The new expansion is for now going to be there priority. Edited by DreadtechSavant

I went to college I had a English professor but she was a jerk like the rest of my professors.

I only had one nice professor in movie class so I left college and didn't go back.

So I guess you could blame the English professor for not helping me and doing her job.

"Much to learn, you still have..."

I have always been a us citizen my whole family is to we were all born in the usa.

We were all raised in the usa none of our family came from over seas or another country.

Our language has always been english we don't speak other languages.

That's why we have language translator's on our phone's so we can talk.

To others in their languages by simply typing it in the translator app.

Shenanigans!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.