What do you think will happen with the old romances in the new expansion?

Yermog

Its a pity the story line is already too convoluted enough already to try to include other characters who appear for a bit in the BH story then are not seen again (well I am lvl 40 and I aint been back yet to Hutta). For example Judaa.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a pity the story line is already too convoluted enough already to try to include other characters who appear for a bit in the BH story then are not seen again (well I am lvl 40 and I aint been back yet to Hutta). For example Judaa.

I don't even remember who that is... Wait, the Twileek girl, right?

Personally if we were going to get anyone to come back, I'd want Saganu. I found him completely charming, and he was the only guy I'd let my femChiss leave Vector for.

I can tell you this, I won't be happy if my smuggler doesn't have Risha and my knight doesn't have Kira. As soon as I got Risha she was glued to my smuggler's side, and he was glued to her's. Where one goes, the other follows. Affection rating is maxed, and the last chat I heard from them (lvl 55 right now) was establishing a dynastic lineage for when they're ruling proper on Dubrillion. AKA, makin' lots of babies.

Same with Kira. Since she was the first companion (wait, was T7 first?) I never used anyone else, ever. I'm only a 41 with my knight, so I haven't totally finished the story.

See, this is what happened with Dragon Age Inquisition and ME3. I wanted Miranda with me again, and I wanted more closure for Hawke and Isabella and the Warden and Morrigan. But, esp with Miranda, I had to be content with a few visits. Lame, lame, lame. I know Bioware can't do everything for everyone, but still...my smuggler will die literally, figuratively, emotionally, psychologically and metaphysically without Risha. Same with Kira.