Outer Rim Explorer Pack Preview

Iwipe

I wonder if the Tactical Infantry Animation will appear even if you have Hide Head Slot turned on... not a huge fan of the shell it's attached to, but that animation might work well.

I'd really like to know this as well. The helmet is just the typical awful heavy armor bucket, but if we can get the animation while hiding the shell then, Hells Yes!

The first thing that I thought when I saw the B-400 helmet, was how much it reminded me of a Gand, if anyone were so inclined, they could use the helmet and RP as such.

I just wanna say that I love how they seem to be making each Explorer Pack's weapons a different model, as opposed to the 'two models with two colors each' approach they took in most previous Shipments. These pistols, in particular, are getting right up there with the Starforged and Interstellar Regulator weapons now.

Darth Andeddu is a neat choice for a lore set - he's one I hadn't even thought of as a possibility. I like the 'Death's Head' helmet design (I think in the lore it was always just that his face had gone skeletal by the time of all his appearances).

I also like the Armored Diplomat set a lot, and some pieces from the Drifter and Intelligence Officer sets will definitely work well with some of my characters. The Sorosub mount and slimmed down Tank mount are both nice, and I'm continuing to enjoy the 'themed' decorations for each Pack.

Overall, I'm definitely liking the Explorer Shipment quite a bit.

I'd really like to know this as well. The helmet is just the typical awful heavy armor bucket, but if we can get the animation while hiding the shell then, Hells Yes!

The first thing that I thought when I saw the B-400 helmet, was how much it reminded me of a Gand, if anyone were so inclined, they could use the helmet and RP as such.

I thought Ant-Man:rak_01:

That's funny... I bought 1 hypercrate, sold the packs in it and bought a jetpack off the GTN.

So, why didn't you just do that?

I can't say for LordSatoh, but when I was trying for it the jetpack was going for 15-20million, and the packs were selling for 300k. I'd have had to sell two or more hypercrates to buy the jetpack with credits.

(It's currently down to 11million for the jetpack.)

Edited by OathboundCoH

• 4 weeks later...

This packs armors look terrible.

I wish the arms weren't tied to the chestpiece...I want a cybernetic arm without having parts of my chest/back bare...can we get a solid NORMAL chestpiece with cybernetic arm(s)

Only thing worthwhile out of this pack is maybe 2 of the mounts and the deco's...think I'll save my CC's this time and just buy some deco's off the GTN once the timer's up.

And that orange crystal is hideous..let's get away from these please.

Can we put NPCs into the jail cells? I want to stick Gus either in a jail cell, or in the sarlaac stomach, or in the jail cell awaiting to be tossed into the sarlaac after the destitude smuggler goes in.

You can if you find the right combination of floor hooks, but what's the point if the force field only stays up for several seconds after you activate it and then disappears...