What? Oh, come on! That was a feature, not a bug! Don't fix that!

BOoooOOOoooOO indeed!

What exactly is the harm in letting that one stay? Seems like many people like it and use it, it makes the otherwise fugly armor sets usable and actually wanted... no one loses anything on that, on the contrary, it's a win-win for everyone. Keep it, I say!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conidering how many other "real" bugs go unfixed, I'd say they were simply being realistic.

Yeah, they were being "realistic." :rolleyes:

But then it did seem like a feature, it didn't seem like a bug since the effects didn't show up if you used the outfit as a "stamped" outfit, you had to actually have the item in your actual slots.

Thus it seemed to not be a bug, but a feature.

If you really thought it was an intended feature, all I can say is ... I don't want what you are smoking.

Personally, I don't care if they fix it or leave it alone or fix and then un-fix it later. But it was clearly a bug and we all knew it was going to be fixed.

Personally, I don't care if they fix it or leave it alone or fix and then un-fix it later. But it was clearly a bug and we all knew it was going to be fixed.

Yet they made sure to fix it in a week or so yet Imperial SoR intros remain broken 8 months later...

True or not true, it doesn't mean it should be fixed.

A choice can be made to not fix it and that is what everyone is wanting here. Don't fix it.

^^ THIS. Especially that, even as a bug, it had absolutely no negative impact on anything.

^^ THIS. Especially that, even as a bug, it had absolutely no negative impact on anything.

You don't know that. And maybe it will be un-fixed in the future, but it's too late to not fix it now. The patch is on its way.

They fixed the agent version... but left warrior, inquisitor, and bounty hunter broken...

As I said ...

Edited by branmakmuffin

So this is reused armour with an effect right and it comes from the cartel market yet people thought they might leave this bug in place?

Of course they are going to fix it so they can reuse all the other armours with effects on them otherwise no one would bother buying them. Pretty sure I pointed this out at the time in the thread Dulfy made and how the devs really needed to make a comment on this asap as to not do so would be possibly luring people into buying something they may not want.

Also Dulfy should have never spread this around these forums to begin with since it added to the "hype".

So this is reused armour with an effect right and it comes from the cartel market yet people thought they might leave this bug in place?.

All cartel market weapons from shipment 1 have broken special effects for more than 2 years!

And there tons of broken CM armor sets, too.

Yet, this one which is actually beneficial to players, gets fixed immediately.

Biowares way of setting priorities:

Bad for players -> leave as is.

Good for players -> fix asap!

Edited by Sindariel

All cartel market weapons from shipment 1 have broken special effects for more than 2 years!

And there tons of broken CM armor sets, too.

Yet, this one which is actually beneficial to players, gets fixed immediately.

That's the way it goes. If you're really that peeved, vote with your wallet. Otherwise ...

Odd, my BH made a reference to his romance with Mako when I started SOR on him last week.

If that's the case, this gives me hope! Would you mind posting this in the thread in my sig? I really want to play my Warrior but I won't until I'm sure these bugs are fixed.

When it comes to fixings bugs that players actually like, than Bioware is as fast as a lightning.

On the other hand, many weapons special effects are still broken after more than 2 years... :rolleyes:

A Lot of bigger /bugs that have been around for 1-3 years have Not been fixed. This was totally Not a real fix.

So this is reused armour with an effect right and it comes from the cartel market yet people thought they might leave this bug in place?

Of course they are going to fix it so they can reuse all the other armours with effects on them otherwise no one would bother buying them. Pretty sure I pointed this out at the time in the thread Dulfy made and how the devs really needed to make a comment on this asap as to not do so would be possibly luring people into buying something they may not want.

Also Dulfy should have never spread this around these forums to begin with since it added to the "hype".

1: There are plenty of other cartel market items that have been bugged for years without fixing.

2: Nobody is buying these items directly from the CM, they all come in packs and even with the effects they were never the main draw of those packs. So that theory holds no water.

2 things:

First:

"I want a refund on my droid"

Jawa:"all sales are final"

"no way! the speech module broke 10 minutes after I got it."

Jawa: "Is not broken!!! Is feature!!!"

"Feature!? What good is a protocol droid that can't talk?"

Second:

enough laughs. Unfortunately, it is a bug, only because the devs never intended for that to happen. The obvious solution (to EA/BW) is to sell "effect" dye modules on the cartel market for thrice the value of a normal dye pack. I don't like it either, but that's the way it is with these things.