Looking for leveling partner

sprysentinel

Hey everyone. I'm a returning player looking to start a new character from level 1 and would like to find a leveling partner to play through the story missions with. I have old level 50 characters on both fractions to help support us if needed (although they are probably way outdated now).

I'll play most classes on either faction and will play in either a damage or healing role. If we can rp through this as well, that would be amazing.

If you're still looking im interested, i love doing quests and FP in group. Republic side I've got a lvl 19 Guardian named Philas and on the Sith side a lvl 15 Mercenary named Hetkhar. I play most nights and bad weather weekend days :cool: If this doesnt work i can reroll a new toon, 12xp story missions is insane. See ya around

same here, just got back into it more or less a month ago. im willing to play, got a level 60 marauder im currently running, trying to get him done with everything from armor to mounts. Also got a level 33 sorcerer and sentinel. Mostly imp classes but i don't mind going pub side. I usually play at night, after 8 due to work. Also down to rp. Edited by Bad-Meets-Evil