Do we get to keep our stuff? And question re crafting

Minigal

Yes...in fact, the new expansion is a text game, much like Zork.

"It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Wampa"

God, were even most of these people who play this game alive when Zork came out? Took me like a year to beat that game. Pre-internet cheats being available of course.

But I played it and remember it well. I don't think I ever beat the second Zork game though. Correct me if my memory is off wasn't the creatures that ate you called Grues? And didn't you have about 200 turns to beat the game before your lamp ran out of power?

Hmmmm...does this mean there will be a change to the entire companion system then Eric? I mean, if I lose all of my companions, and their related 500 skill levels, I have to assume there is going to be a massive overhaul to how companions work entirely.

Tux,

Why would you lose your companion skill levels if you lose your companions? Your companions are the one who do the resource gathering and crafting. The skill level is your toon's skill level at it not theirs.

If anything, you keep your skill level but have to wait until you gain your companions back to actually effectively resource gather or craft again. But I will go out on a limb and say that you being free from carbonite will be directly related to the actions of one of your companions so you likely get one back right off the bat.

And then of course there is always your ship droid ....

Tux,

Why would you lose your companion skill levels if you lose your companions? Your companions are the one who do the resource gathering and crafting. The skill level is your toon's skill level at it not theirs.

If anything, you keep your skill level but have to wait until you gain your companions back to actually effectively resource gather or craft again. But I will go out on a limb and say that you being free from carbonite will be directly related to the actions of one of your companions so you likely get one back right off the bat.

And then of course there is always your ship droid ....

Ah...good point.

Will there be a time of testing this expansion? And if so, may I queue up now?

^ Same. I for one would actually enjoy testing this expansion and the majority of the time I don't set foot on the PTS, mostly because I didn't want to have to DL another version of SWTOR. But THIS expansion?

*cuts in line, jumping up and down as she waves her arms* Pick me, pick me!

^ Same. I for one would actually enjoy testing this expansion and the majority of the time I don't set foot on the PTS, mostly because I didn't want to have to DL another version of SWTOR. But THIS expansion?

*cuts in line, jumping up and down as she waves her arms* Pick me, pick me!

id bet that the same people who tested 3.0 will test this and find some "hidden gem* (exploit) that they wont tell anyone else about. Well of course im sure they wont tell anyone else until it no longer benefits them and it can finally be removed. ya know, like *mumbles incoherently*