More new information on Knights of the Fallen Empire

TaoAlchemist

I just found this site. I don't know how legit it is, but most of the information on it does pan out with news from other sites (which this site acknowledges). However, there is new information here, too. The problem is that I think this site is translated by Google or something, so there are some weird phrases. I have figured out the following from context and news from other sites:

recreation = new

enlargement = expansion

degree = level

skill = talent

elegance = class

tale = story

partners = companions

spouse = romancable companion

gaggle = group (I think)

Anyway, here is the new information (mixed with some of the older stuff we learned yesterday) copied from the site:

Upcoming recreation options with recreation enlargement four.0, SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire

Common new options

Degree cap raised to sixty five

In a position to create an wireless degree 60

One new skill for each and every complex elegance

Crafting raised to 550

New elegance particular tales that hook up with the primary tale

Primary center of attention of SWTOR is tale and unmarried participant revel in

New Per month subscriber bonuses (pieces, decorations)

New tale updates each and every 3 weeks to be had most effective to subscribes or accessible with Cartel cash

Partners

One new spouse for each and every participant personality

o You get to make a choice your spouse out of a couple of attainable probabilities (3 choices to make a choice from)

o The partners are utterly new characters presented within the enlargement and also you have interaction with them throughout the tale prior to you select one

PVE

new operations presented in four.0 o In a position to be performed solo for tale objective or as a gaggle (8 or sixteen folks)

Three new planets presented within the enlargement with new day by day spaces o Planets are small (assume Oricon/Ziost measurement)

The operations happen inside of the similar space and environment.

You input the example after which select which trail/operation you wish to have to finish

I do not know how they intended the original meaning behind whatever the word "example" was used for. Perhaps someone else can tackle that? Maybe "trail" means flashpoint?

I just found this site. I don't know how legit it is, but most of the information on it does pan out with news from other sites (which this site acknowledges). However, there is new information here, too. The problem is that I think this site is translated by Google or something, so there are some weird phrases. I have figured out the following from context and news from other sites:

recreation = new

enlargement = expansion

degree = level

skill = talent

elegance = class

tale = story

partners = companions

spouse = romancable companion

gaggle = group (I think)

Anyway, here is the new information (mixed with some of the older stuff we learned yesterday) copied from the site:

Upcoming recreation options with recreation enlargement four.0, SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire

Common new options

Degree cap raised to sixty five

In a position to create an wireless degree 60

One new skill for each and every complex elegance

Crafting raised to 550

New elegance particular tales that hook up with the primary tale

Primary center of attention of SWTOR is tale and unmarried participant revel in

New Per month subscriber bonuses (pieces, decorations)

New tale updates each and every 3 weeks to be had most effective to subscribes or accessible with Cartel cash

Partners

One new spouse for each and every participant personality

o You get to make a choice your spouse out of a couple of attainable probabilities (3 choices to make a choice from)

o The partners are utterly new characters presented within the enlargement and also you have interaction with them throughout the tale prior to you select one

PVE

new operations presented in four.0 o In a position to be performed solo for tale objective or as a gaggle (8 or sixteen folks)

Three new planets presented within the enlargement with new day by day spaces o Planets are small (assume Oricon/Ziost measurement)

The operations happen inside of the similar space and environment.

You input the example after which select which trail/operation you wish to have to finish

I do not know how they intended the original meaning behind whatever the word "example" was used for. Perhaps someone else can tackle that? Maybe "trail" means flashpoint?

I didn't like reading that part. Maybe that's why its free to subscribers...

Edited by WorldSmasher

Well, crafting skill caps going up another 50 points would be a fair assumption anyway since they've bumped the skill caps up 50 at a time for both of the other times that they've bumped the level caps up by 5.

But... Yeah, there's a lot about that that reads like something passed through multiple translations back and forth between a bunch of different languages starting with a summary in English similar to what you can find written up elsewhere (but with a few extra assumptions added to the list) and settling down on English again after picking up a ton of translation errors.

I didn't like reading that part. Maybe that's why its free to subscribers...

I have been thinking that the most likely way for them to be coming out with 9 new chapters to dump on us all at once with places reserved for 7 additional chapters to be added monthly for a while after that is if they're getting much looser now with what they call a new chapter of story so that segments on the scale of Oricon, each of the 3 parts of Forged Alliances, and Ziost can all count as proper chapters instead of just being interlude content in between bigger chapter updates.

Edited by Muljo_Stpho

Well, crafting skill caps going up another 50 points would be a fair assumption anyway since they've bumped the skill caps up 50 at a time for both of the other times that they've bumped the level caps up by 5.

But... Yeah, there's a lot about that that reads like something passed through multiple translations back and forth between a bunch of different languages starting with a summary in English similar to what you can find written up elsewhere (but with a few extra assumptions added to the list) and settling down on English again after picking up a ton of translation errors.

In other words...

DO NOT WANT!

PS. I play google translate telephone all the time for funsies to see what happens. Go from like english to russian to chinese to spanish to japanese to english. It spits out something like the OP.

Edited by Draqsko

No, this website is not legit. It does not have any real news, it is just run by either copywriters or bots; they take content from other websites, slightly modify it and then publish it on their own site to get money from advertisements and increase their Google ranking.

Like znihilist said, the page is based on a Reddit post which turned out to be made up. Especially the part "New story updates every 3 weeks available only to subscribes or purchasable with Cartel coins" turned out to be false: New content is released every month = 4 weeks, not 3 weeks, and you cannot purchase the expansion with Cartel Coins. Therefore, everything else was very likely made up as well.

I have to give him credit, this was written 17 hours before the official information became known, and for that, it's surprising how many things match up but that could just be coincidence or lucky guesses.

Edited by Jerba

Like znihilist said, the page is based on a Reddit post which turned out to be made up. Especially the part "New story updates every 3 weeks available only to subscribes or purchasable with Cartel coins" turned out to be false: New content is released every month = 4 weeks, not 3 weeks, and you cannot purchase the expansion with Cartel Coins. Therefore, everything else was very likely made up as well.

I have to give him credit, this was written 17 hours before the official information became known, and for that, it's surprising how many things match up but that could just be coincidence or lucky guesses.

I honestly think this is third hand leaked information, or deliberately leaked flawed info (I will leave the why to you, but I have my theories that in hindsight would make sense). For me there is too much coincidence for it be a work of fiction.

if the part about interacting with representations of the other classes are true, i would hope they take the template from my legacy characters so i can have my own smuggler teaming up with my agent and my wrath teaming with my nox etc...