I love it!!!

Caladoren

Best post in the thread thumbs up.

Sound just like PvP

Why not normalize gear in Instanced PvP?

Cause I wouldn't be able to one shot new players. Geez you're dumb, newb!

Except this is not at all similar to PvP. I'd be fine with 0 gear gap so I could just beat people without getting gear. Instead, I go in with bolstered 162s and still beat them. Sounds like you need to research your play if you're having issues winning due to gear.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, I am a raider and still very excited for this expansion. The story line looks very interesting, here are my concerns though:

1) BW needs to make the transition from 1-60 to 60+ meaningful and seamless. It would be a disaster if this new story diminishes the character stories of 1-50 & SoR.

2) Will it be too much of a grind to bring alt's through the new story line. With 1-50 leveling alts was always entertaining because of the story. Leveling the same class but different AC was still engaging enough b/c of the change of play style. I'm worried that bringing 16 character (or more) will be exceedingly grindy & repetitive. SWTOR has always been a perfect milieu for alt-o-holics, but I'm worried that KotFE will ruin that experience.

How many of the people asking for new story have done at least all 8 stories? I assume you guys are a minority. I feel as if most players believe the majority of players only do story content because you are forced to do story when you start playing this game. The only way to raid is to be at end game so it is obvious that there are more players doing story content than players who are raiding, however the players who are doing endgame are experiencing ALL of the content in this game and want something that will keep them coming back. If a game only has story then most people will simply play the game, beat it, and then quit/return it after they beat it. Pure story games don't have much re-playability so choosing to ignore endgame raiding/pvp seems odd.

I raid. I love raiding.

But let me tell you, not all raiders are against this.

I also love story and am a plot whore.

To me, this is an example of BioWare doing it right.

And as for raiding, if they are making good on what they said they are, and bringing all Ops and Flashpoints up to level 60+, then so long as the rewards for those flashpoints and ops are also brought into line, I fully support this because that means there will be a point again to running all the great FPs and Ops in the game already.

I'm just gonna go ahead and bring this to the forefront. I don't know why this isn't making everyone happy.

Except of course, PvP. They're only happy when they're not happy. :p