Theran Shan?

GorkieX

Lolol.

I haven't experienced this myself as I've obviously never ever romanced Lana so I can't verify it's true but apparently if you have, there's a conversation option with Koth in which he rubs your face in the fact that he and Lana had a little tryst while you were in carbonite. I'm laughing so hard now. See, our Theron would never do such a thing. ♥

Source; http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=902971

Edited by JennyFlynn

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how is Theron romance in Kotet ? Nooo...dont give me spoiler lol just say is it good ?

Urgh..I'm torn for my 3rd playtrough lol I'm taunted to get my Agent SIS out and see it for myself..but I'm dreading it as well , cose she is a sniper...and that final fight gonna be a pain...I doubt Vaylin will let me sit afar and shoot her between the eyes lol

So how is Theron romance in Kotet ? Nooo...dont give me spoiler lol just say is it good ?

Urgh..I'm torn for my 3rd playtrough lol I'm taunted to get my Agent SIS out and see it for myself..but I'm dreading it as well , cose she is a sniper...and that final fight gonna be a pain...I doubt Vaylin will let me sit afar and shoot her between the eyes lol

Yeah, it's really good. They really need to learn to give us a romantic end scene though. Geesh ;) start of ch 9 is...awesomesauce.

There is really only one complaint

Why the hell is Lana watching me sleep when I had the final Valk nightmare? Like for realz. I'd have preferred a little Theron comfort...having him wake up beside my JK, comfort her, etc. But no. Lana. Blasted stupid holocron that was worthless in the end.

Yeah, it's really good. They really need to learn to give us a romantic end scene though. Geesh ;) start of ch 9 is...awesomesauce.

Why the hell is Lana watching me sleep when I had the final Valk nightmare? Like for realz. I'd have preferred a little Theron comfort...having him wake up beside my JK, comfort her, etc. But no. Lana. Blasted stupid holocron that was worthless in the end.

haha

cose..

Theron doesn't know squat about Sith relic . He probably break it !! or get sucked innit..........:p

I thought it was great! There were a lot of flirts and romance specific reactions in the first several chapters though it dwindles down for the last few chapters where the action is more intense.

I had that reaction too!

I was like why is this ***** in my room watching me sleep?! (but I know the answer and the answer is that she's the Liara of SWtOR) I also wish your love interest had woken up next to you instead of Creepy McCreeperson looming over you in your private quarters. At least have you wake up on your own or wake up to a holocall but not...THAT.

Just a heads up, you don't WANT to be far away from Vaylin. The murky purple circle she has around herself is a reflect shield. So having her all up in your sniper's grill is the best for that fight (only learned this AFTER my Sniper kept getting hosed during that fight).

On the Theron front:

I'm really pleased with it. It feels so much more personal in KotET. One of my many complaints about KotFE's writing was that his lines were pretty generic. His lines were mostly the same to my mostly LS IA (who didn't romance him) as they were to my LS JK (who DID). So, going through a second time with my JK (first was with IA) the whole expansion has a slightly different feel to it BECAUSE his line, more often than not, are very different with my JK.

The one that made me go, "Awwwwwww I <3 U, Theron!" was on Iokath. My JK told him to save the Gravestone. Her line was, "Forget about me, Theron. The Alliance can't lose the Gravestone!" and his response was, "And I can't lose you!"

It was just...yeah. I really liked that.

I haven't finished my JK's run yet. She's on Chapter 8, but from what I've read here, I'm going to be SUPER pleased with the romance by the end of the expansion :o

Edited by AngFour

Just a heads up, you don't WANT to be far away from Vaylin. The murky purple circle she has around herself is a reflect shield. So having her all up in your sniper's grill is the best for that fight (only learned this AFTER my Sniper kept getting hosed during that fight).

On the Theron front:

I'm really pleased with it. It feels so much more personal in KotET. One of my many complaints about KotFE's writing was that his lines were pretty generic. His lines were mostly the same to my mostly LS IA (who didn't romance him) as they were to my LS JK (who DID). So, going through a second time with my JK (first was with IA) the whole expansion has a slightly different feel to it BECAUSE his line, more often than not, are very different with my JK.

The one that made me go, "Awwwwwww I <3 U, Theron!" was on Iokath. My JK told him to save the Gravestone. Her line was, "Forget about me, Theron. The Alliance can't lose the Gravestone!" and his response was, "And I can't lose you!"

It was just...yeah. I really liked that.

I haven't finished my JK's run yet. She's on Chapter 8, but from what I've read here, I'm going to be SUPER pleased with the romance by the end of the expansion :o

OMG I must choose that dialogue option next time <3

I'm also glad that it's basically confirmed that our characters make the "Beast with Two Backs" with him. Because BW always does the Fade to Black (and we never got that with Theron), you never knew FOR CERTAIN.

On Voss, one of the first Flirt options has you saying, "Next time we're alone, remind me to pin a medal to your chest." Theron: "Just watch the pin. I'm still sore from the last time."

I am a happily married woman in real life, but I do like my BW romances, especially when they're well written. And in KotET, Theron's is very well written. :D

If you don't mind acquiring Dark Side points, In Chapter 7, keep the Darth imprisoned in the datacron. He will help you against Vaylin in your final battle against her and the fight goes a lot easier. Hope this helps! :)

If you don't mind acquiring Dark Side points, In Chapter 7, keep the Darth imprisoned in the datacron. He will help you against Vaylin in your final battle against her and the fight goes a lot easier. Hope this helps! :)

Both my characters are LS. Well, my IA is mostly LS, which bit her in her rear end because she let What's-His-Face go on Nathema, but has zero tolerance for betrayal, so she killed Senya and Arcann (My IA is merely human, and not even a Jedi-Human, so she's prone to letting things bother her more than my JK does) which led to my Agent fighting both Arcann and Vaylin alone. I really thought saving the Sith guy would be beneficial to me but, obviously, it wasn't.

JK will have the same issue, but she's 100% LS, so she'll only have to fight Vaylin.

I'm also glad that it's basically confirmed that our characters make the "Beast with Two Backs" with him. Because BW always does the Fade to Black (and we never got that with Theron), you never knew FOR CERTAIN.

On Voss, one of the first Flirt options has you saying, "Next time we're alone, remind me to pin a medal to your chest." Theron: "Just watch the pin. I'm still sore from the last time."

I am a happily married woman in real life, but I do like my BW romances, especially when they're well written. And in KotET, Theron's is very well written. :D

Pubs definitely get that "achievement" with him at the end of Yavin 4 though it does make it seem vague for imps! But yeah I love the way they talk to each other and act very familiar with each other in KotET (unlike KotFE where there is almost no acknowledgement) they seem like they are actually in a relationship. ^_^

Pubs definitely get that "achievement" with him at the end of Yavin 4 though it does make it seem vague for imps! But yeah I love the way they talk to each other and act very familiar with each other in KotET (unlike KotFE where there is almost no acknowledgement) they seem like they are actually in a relationship. ^_^

I forgot about that. I only have my JK romancing him and, in my mind, she hadn't gone as far as "doing it" with him on Yavin. Maybe some hot and heavy making out for a bit, but even then, for a Jedi, that's breaking tons of rules and there hadn't been enough time together to go further. If anything, they MIGHT have done something in between Ziost and Chapter 1 of KotFE to warrant a letter from him, but they don't get real serious until KotFE when my JK is basically outside of the entire Jedi Order and having to rise above her training to "become more" as Valkorion is fond of saying. She isn't nearly as conflicted by her feelings for him as she would have been pre-KotFE.

That's how my head canon goes at any rate.

I used my smuggler on the 1st playthrough and just kept moving around and shooting. Took me forever but my smuggler is also a healer so that help when she kept stunning me just as I got to the healing memories.

I honesty think they need to think these fights through when they do them.

So curious..but...my Agent is double agent right ? ..

do you think...

Theron know she is one and work for SIS ? I always though he was clueless..cose on Ziost , he didnt even knew that agent that was working for Lana and him actually was backstabbing them both and was under saresh controle .

I used my smuggler on the 1st playthrough and just kept moving around and shooting. Took me forever but my smuggler is also a healer so that help when she kept stunning me just as I got to the healing memories.

I honesty think they need to think these fights through when they do them.

well so far it hasn't been so bad . save for that droid city..where I got killed twice..cose game wouldn't let me switch to healer companion..sheesh..auto-start is such a pain .

.. but she/he doesn't say that.. at least neither of my 3 Theron Romancer's did.

what do you need to do to get that wording :: "next time we're alone" part in that conversation? mine only ever said: "Remind me to pin a medal to your chest when this is all over." (I can upload subtitles screenshots if I must), I almsot really hope I didn't miss something and you just mis-remembered.

the way it played out in my game, nothing seemed anything vaguely saying it's anything but an actual medal, but that may have been just my interpretation of the conversation, of course.

Edited by Asmodesu

.. but she/he doesn't say that.. at least neither of my 3 Theron Romancer's did.

what do you need to do to get that wording :: "next time we're alone" part in that conversation? mine only ever said: "Remind me to pin a medal to your chest when this is all over." (I can upload subtitles screenshots if I must), I almsot really hope I didn't miss something and you just mis-remembered.

My bad. That's my misquote. They don't say "Next time we're alone." (I was going from memory. My screenshot only had his response of "Only if you watch the pin. I'm still sore from last time.") But the tone of the conversation was all "Tee-hee, we're talking in innuendo and nobody's the wiser," while Lana is, most likely, rolling her eyes off camera.

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

My bad. That's my misquote. They don't say "Next time we're alone." (I was going from memory. My screenshot only had his response of "Only if you watch the pin. I'm still sore from last time.") But the tone of the conversation was all "Tee-hee, we're talking in innuendo and nobody's the wiser," while Lana is, most likely, rolling her eyes off camera.

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

no worries lol, I think the less vague confirmation you're after about their intimacy is in a different scene. If my husband wasn't lying/joking, that is xD . According to him, If you don't save Senya or have Arcann join the Alliance and Odessan gets attacked you can pick a flirt with Theron after helping him defend tha Gravestone about having someone else organize your anniversary and he says don't worry, that party will be much intimate . I still need to see this scene for myself though.

edit: my agent will be doing that version of the story soon, so fingers crossed.

Edited by Asmodesu

no worries lol, I think the less vague confirmation you're after about their intimacy is in a different scene. If my husband wasn't lying/joking, that is xD . According to him, If you don't save Senya or have Arcann join the Alliance and Odessan gets attacked you can pick a flirt with Theron after helping him defend tha Gravestone about having someone else organize your anniversary and he says don't worry, that party will be much intimate . I still need to see this scene for myself though.

CURSE MY JEDI AND ALL HER LIGHT SIDE POINTS! *shakes fist angrily*

I was super bummed when I ran Chapter 8 with her. My first run was with my IA who remained loyal to Vector. She killed Senya and Arcann (not out of cruelty; it pained her to do it. But because she's NOT a Jedi, so she doesn't let all grudges go as easily as my Pollyanna Jedi Knight does). So when my IA was going through that chapter, she had Theron and Lana either with her or talking to her for most of it.

My JK, on the other hand, is 100% LS. So she saved Senya and Arcann, and for Chapter 8 she had those two for most of it and there was very little Theron interaction. I was surprised how different the scene played out (Theron doesn't knock down a barrel and shoot it, making it explode to kill a bunch of enemies.) Instead, Senya and Arcann took them out. I didn't even see Theron until the end of the chapter, now that I think of it.

Neat that the choice did make a difference. Not so neat when you're LS and want to hear every line Theron has to say.

Edit: As for "official" confirmation, it's not really necessary. It's QUITE OBVIOUS that they're intimate together. They're far too familiar with each other not to be.

I need to go do Chapter 9, aka: "The awful battle with Vaylin without a companion," just so I can hear Theron say the "L" word.

The things I'm willing to do for that man.

Edited by AngFour

CURSE MY JEDI AND ALL HER LIGHT SIDE POINTS! *shakes fist angrily*

I was super bummed when I ran Chapter 8 with her. My first run was with my IA who remained loyal to Vector. She killed Senya and Arcann (not out of cruelty; it pained her to do it. But because she's NOT a Jedi, so she doesn't let all grudges go as easily as my Pollyanna Jedi Knight does). So when my IA was going through that chapter, she had Theron and Lana either with her or talking to her for most of it.

My JK, on the other hand, is 100% LS. So she saved Senya and Arcann, and for Chapter 8 she had those two for most of it and there was very little Theron interaction. I was surprised how different the scene played out (Theron doesn't knock down a barrel and shoot it, making it explode to kill a bunch of enemies.) Instead, Senya and Arcann took them out. I didn't even see Theron until the end of the chapter, now that I think of it.

Neat that the choice did make a difference. Not so neat when you're LS and want to hear every line Theron has to say.

Edit: As for "official" confirmation, it's not really necessary. It's QUITE OBVIOUS that they're intimate together. They're far too familiar with each other not to be.

I need to go do Chapter 9, aka: The awful battle with Vaylin without a companion, just so I can hear Theron say the "L" word.

The things I'm willing to do for that man.

Yeah I never needed, or felt I needed, any sort of confirmation for that at least. they've been together almost a year (in-game time there's 6 months passed between kotfe and kotet I think?) but a lot of people I speak to seem to need every line they flirt about to be about intimacy innuendo, no matter who the romance is.

I agree with wanting to see/hear all the lines, that's not limited to Theron's, but having to make that particular impact choice to do so is annoying. Doesn't work for one of my Sith anyway, she sees Arcann's redemption to be like her own, kinda (did a big 180 turn in alignment when doing the tatooine jedi trials). Works for my Agent, she won't take that sort of risk, not knowing how the force affects one's mind and emotions obviously, so a decent choice for that experiment.

I have a few too many characters anyway ... at least it lets me experience all the various scenes for kotfe/kotet in the end? :D

also means I need to keep track of what they did/are doing in a notepad, or else I forget in between story content breaks :( . I definitely only have 4 theron romancers. sounds like a lot, but I also have far too many characters so it isn't really. honest. More any character that didn't suit the other options in my mind, got shoved over to Theron. poor guy needs some lovin' :p

I really enjoyed that unlike most BW game romances where you admit mutual feelings and then the game ends, KOTET gave you exchanges with Theron that showed the playfulness and familiarity of an established relationship.

And I hated Lana looming over the bed while you slept. I'm so sick of her always being your first confidante about everything and default companion. She should be named Lana Exposition. I also wanted Theron to be asleep in the bed next to my toons when they woke up.

I really enjoyed that unlike most BW game romances where you admit mutual feelings and then the game ends, KOTET gave you exchanges with Theron that showed the playfulness and familiarity of an established relationship.

And I hated Lana looming over the bed while you slept. I'm so sick of her always being your first confidante about everything and default companion. She should be named Lana Exposition. I also wanted Theron to be asleep in the bed next to my toons when they woke up.

spoiler- reply

I did notice that Theron is working-doing his job each time my character has just woken up. same as that "relax in the Cantina scene (not ch 9, one afterwards in KotFE) he was working while your character was having a nap, or a drink etc. Sure it would have been nice if he wasn't, but he's a self-proclaimed workaholic so it's not a stretch that he would spend a lot of time doing his job. Likely most of his little free time could be spent with his partner, but we don't see that of course.