Theran Shan?

GorkieX

So, from reading the thread I got the impression that Theron + Imp was a fun combo. Thinking about setting him up with my Sith Warrior, anyone who has something to say about that setup? Don't remember the specifics of what people said about setting him up with the different classes :p

I am actually pretty excited about this. It will be the first time in an BioWare game that one of my character cheats or dumps a LI. About time you could say, after the list of BioWare-LI's who has dumped my girls

* Alistair

* Fenris ( Had no idea that he came back when I romanced him blindly in DAII, got a rebound with Merrill )

* Jacob Taylor ( Yes, there were those of us who really liked him. We were pretty few but we had our little dedicated group on BSN)

So Quinn, time to hit the road. They haven talked for years, and he did try to kill her. Figured that if there was one of my characters who would like to move on it would probably be her. Also.... I don't want to lvl a whole new character for Theron because I have so little time for playing right now. If I had had the same amount of free time as when SWTOR came out I would just have made a new char for him.

I've romanced Theron as an agent and an inquisitor but not a warrior but it's worth it, especially for the less than ideal love interests like Quinn (since he betrayed and tried to kill you) XD

But man have you guys seen the new trailer for the next chapter? It looks so good! <3

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've romanced Theron as an agent and an inquisitor but not a warrior but it's worth it, especially for the less than ideal love interests like Quinn (since he betrayed and tried to kill you) XD

But man have you guys seen the new trailer for the next chapter? It looks so good! <3

I saw it just now and I'm excited. I hope we get to kill

Vaylin

I'm really looking forward to it especially after that preview! It seems we're really jumping back into the main story now, here's hoping for some romance acknowledgements with our LI's this chapter :D

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

I saw it just now and I'm excited. I hope we get to kill

Vaylin

I think it's going to be a fantasy sequence or another of Valkorion's mind tricks. Most likely Vaylin and Senya will rematch and fight it out in the last chapter.

I'm really looking forward to it especially after that preview! It seems we're really jumping back into the main story now, here's hoping for some romance acknowledgements with our LI's this chapter :D

Me too! Throw us a bone BioWare!(giggity >.>)

Me too! Throw us a bone BioWare!(giggity >.>)

I think if they don't start having some type of acknowledgements for Lana, Theron and Koth romances their going to find a lot of annoyed people. For Lana we haven't gotten anything since Chapter 9 despite that she has been in chapters 10 and 11.

For Koth,

I have read that if he leaves in Chapter 10 and you romanced him he does say something about you and him, not exactly sure the exact quote though.

I think if they don't start having some type of acknowledgements for Lana, Theron and Koth romances their going to find a lot of annoyed people. For Lana we haven't gotten anything since Chapter 9 despite that she has been in chapters 10 and 11.

For Koth,

I have read that if he leaves in Chapter 10 and you romanced him he does say something about you and him, not exactly sure the exact quote though.

If you check your LI's character notes, there's a specific reference that states "You have entered into a romantic relationship with _____". I'm almost certain (hoping?) that information has got to be important to the storyline somehow!

For Koth,

They do aknoledge the romance. They break up with you...

If you check your LI's character notes, there's a specific reference that states "You have entered into a romantic relationship with _____". I'm almost certain (hoping?) that information has got to be important to the storyline somehow!

Here's hoping to!

They do aknoledge the romance. They break up with you...

I've read those scenes and that was bad enough (I felt guilty even though it wasn't actually me ha) don't think I'll cheat on any of them after that :p Does anyone know if Koth "officially" breaks it up with you if he leaves in Chapter 10? I'd assume he does but I was wondering if it says so in the character notes.

Those break up's are sad.

Lana makes me super sad

Theron makes me worse sad-

for some reason the part that hurts a lot is where he says "Please. Don't." After the it was real option. He just takes the tips of his fingers and like pokes the person with all fingers in the shoulders. I'm still trying to understand the gesture. It's like trying to say 'stop' and at the same time, 'don't come any closer'. It's like he can't get himself to even touch you. Like he doesn't trust himself putting his hands on you.

Koth is a jerk. Really?

"Using the your a great guy line?" Ugh its not always a line people, I'm someone who when I say it, I mean it.

I did like the cute flirt this chapter, but I really want to see more. It's nice because its almost like they're teasing each other.

"I need your help with something." "You just want to get me alone." "Guilty. But business before pleasure..."

Makes me wonder if this is a normal thing XD Theron on occasion sneaking a few min. of the commanders time ("I need your opinion on something", "I need your help with something", whatever line that will get them to follow him somewhere). Then probably steals kisses or something lol.

I really wish they would have more interaction scenes. Just getting to see you interact with your people. Nico was okay, but I literally went running to the cantina going 'Get to see Theron, get to see Theron!' (or lana or whoever your SO is) then was like...w...t...f.... you look bored and unhappy. Scene was a huge letdown. Although the scene

with lana, scorpio and theron was great.... "5 minutes! Can we go just 5 minutes without the two of you acting like children?!" "Okay! Ready in 3...2...1...go!" "Why do I feel like you're encouraging them?" XD That was hilarious. Also it made me laugh as Lana app says, "5 Minutes" for Koths "3 Minutes"

Though one thing I do like, is I figured that room was the outlanders/leader/general. The break up scenes seem to confirm it, as all 3 wait for you there. It'd be nice to see other dynamics too, cuddling on the bench thing, bed would be cute but they won't do that. Talking over dinner, something. I get they have the voice actor issue and also it takes away from story and time to create, but I would like that a lot. Adding some extra time to interact with companions and LIs.

Theron also makes the statement of "taking care" of them. I'd be cute to see something along that line too.

Edited by Cindlehr

I'm hoping for some hurt/comfort in the next chapter with your character getting injured and the LI worrying over them <3 :(

Aww that would be a nice touch even if it was just a quick line or two.

Here you go, Break up scene with Theron at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtJ_KpeM5cc

Thanks for the link I had only read the dialogue but actually seeing the scene was so heart breaking :(

Makes me wonder if this is a normal thing XD Theron on occasion sneaking a few min. of the commanders time ("I need your opinion on something", "I need your help with something", whatever line that will get them to follow him somewhere). Then probably steals kisses or something lol.

This is totally my new head canon now!

Thanks for the link I had only read the dialogue but actually seeing the scene was so heart breaking :(

And they even made him look sad, wrinkled brow and all that. They even did the same with Lana, she just looks broken. So, kudos to the art team for putting the appropriate facial expressions into those scenes.

Here you go, Break up scene with Theron at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtJ_KpeM5cc

Thank you so much. I've been looking everywhere for a Theron break up scene.

Theron is my second favorite NPC after Darth Marr.

They need to develop the romance storylines more. There is more to a relationship than just flirts and hints of sexual dalliances.

I would like to see more complexity to your romanceble companions.

Agree, Like in the next chapter something is going on with Valkorion so have your romance concerned about you or even have a fight scene (without breaking up).Say if your romance found out you kneel to Valkorion and accepted his offer of power, a kind of what where you thinking moment.

I really wish we had companion conversations with the new ones like we did with the older companions. I would love for my main to meet Theron's father and see how that will go with him being involved with his son. Or if we could recruit Teff'ith in to Alliance.

Agree, Like in the next chapter something is going on with Valkorion so have your romance concerned about you or even have a fight scene (without breaking up).Say if your romance found out you kneel to Valkorion and accepted his offer of power, a kind of what where you thinking moment.

Unless I have missed something big are we to assume that if our toon has accepted Valkorians power that Theron knows about that? I know he knows that we have Valky in our head as he said something along the lines of Lana telling him about what we're going through but does mean he knows whether or not we've been using Valkorians power? We've had some dialogue with Koth and Lana about us using/not using his power but we haven't had the chance to have a chat with Theron about it. I'd imagine he'd be in the same boat as Lana and not liking us to use it and telling us we shouldn't trust him.

Unless I have missed something big are we to assume that if our toon has accepted Valkorians power that Theron knows about that? I know he knows that we have Valky in our head as he said something along the lines of Lana telling him about what we're going through but does mean he knows whether or not we've been using Valkorions power? We've had some dialogue with Koth and Lana about us using/not using his power but we haven't had the chance to have a chat with Theron about it. I'd imagine he'd be in the same boat as Lana and not liking us to use it and telling us we shouldn't trust him.

Good question. I would imagine Theron would not be OK with it, but no indication has been made. Although I used Valkorian's power on a couple of my light side toons during the Heskel fight because it just irritated me so much. One of them is even in a relationship with him.

Edited by MishaCantu

Unless I have missed something big are we to assume that if our toon has accepted Valkorians power that Theron knows about that? I know he knows that we have Valky in our head as he said something along the lines of Lana telling him about what we're going through but does mean he knows whether or not we've been using Valkorians power? We've had some dialogue with Koth and Lana about us using/not using his power but we haven't had the chance to have a chat with Theron about it. I'd imagine he'd be in the same boat as Lana and not liking us to use it and telling us we shouldn't trust him.

Under the companions window in Lana it says something about her being concerned about using Valkorion's power. I haven't seen anything under Theron as such but I think Theron wouldn't approve and would be worried about us but then I don't know if he knows we would be using it.

As for if your character initially accepted Valkorion's deal to bow to him and share his empire I don't think anyone but Arcann, Valkorion and the Outlander knows about that.I'm only assuming but I think that Lana and Theron would have a problem with that considering Valkorion is meant to be Vitiate the one trying to eat everyone and he also destroyed Ziost.

I wonder if Bioware will explore the consequence to accepting Valkorion's power vs resisting him and how will LI feel about that.

Even though we don't know the full story with Valkorion/Vitiate yet, I get a little worried that Valkorion is going to try and make us like him in transcending death etc rather than maybe take over our body as I've seen some people say. What would that mean for an Outlander who has accepted all his offers, what if a choice comes down to being as powerful as him by consuming those in the alliance.

I really don't want to eat Theron or Lana or anyone for that matter (although having the choice would be cool and I probably do it in another playthrough) but Valkorion while I find interesting is making me nervous how things will end with romances. But than again maybe there is nothing to worry about.

Edited by eoral

What would that mean for an Outlander who has accepted all his offers, what if a choice comes down to being as powerful as him by consuming those in the alliance.

I used think something similar but that we'd be put into situation where only one makes it out alive an alliance member (LI?) or us and that if we chose them over ourselves Valky (if we had used his power to much) would override our decision and save us and let the alliance member die. Now that would be a consequence some of my toons would regret. It'd be nice to really see a big consequence for using his power that would either effect us or our alliance/alliance members in the long run, though I wouldn't hold out for one, I have a horrible feeling it's not going to have as big an impact as I think it will.

Theron does know! I just responded to seeing him again with "I have not changed." His response is "Well.. except for the whole Valkorian thing... yeah I know, I've been briefed."

So the response is yes, Theron knows about Val inside your head