The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Theran Shan?

GorkieX

That might be why I feel so normal :p

Btw, I noticed you had a book out. I'm half way through it so far! Really enjoying it :) I usually don't like reading in the first person perspective, but you managed to really pull me in!

Hey! That's so cool, I'm really glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for telling me :D I'd never written in the first person before, so that was a challenge for me. I've noticed that many of the young adult books these days are in the first person, and first person present tense no less, which I find odd to write tbh, so I went first person past tense. It felt more comfortable. I'm really excited that you're enjoying the story. Drop a review on Amazon sometime, if you get time. I wouldn't mind a few of those :D

Edited by Lunafox

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea more fans! :)

Also I said screw it and started a fic...I feel like I'm in highschool.... XD lol

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8400905#post8400905

I saw! There can never be too much Theron fic. Nice job, looking forward to more about Loka :D

I'll have you know... I'm 27, and still write the occasional fanfic! Sometimes we just can't help ourselves!

And that was well done, too! I hope you keep writing it :)

Also... 3 more days till PAX, and that livestream. I have a feeling I know who the familiar face, but... not gonna say much more. Not Theron though :/ Or Lana for that matter.

Hey I'm 47...you're never too old for fanfics. Reading 'em, writing 'em, they're fun :D I say, why not? I think I know the familiar face too, and it says 'meatbag' a lot lol.

Edited by Lunafox

thanks lol :) I had the worst time coming up for a name for my jedi then shortened LokaBrenna. I like it because my name is Brenna, it honors Loki, but its also the viking name for Syrius. So its the brightest star in the sky.

I meant the title of your work, actually :p I have yet to actually sit down and read it. Just haven't had time :(

oh gods I hope not.... XD I feel they are going to rickroll us with this

"Never gonna give you up

Never gonna pay you back

Never (not) gonna run around

Or derp on you."

I'd be kinda amused if it were a rickroll. But between this and Dragon Age: Inquisition... I can't take anymore Soon™. After playing WoW since early TBC... Blizzard has made me hate that word. The Bioware devs for da:i are being obscenely quiet as well. With cryptic hints.

My husband is also deployed, and coming back mid-September (he's been gone since January). So... the waiting is VERY REAL for me. Makes me impatient for things!

Kai Zykken would make me smile, though. :p

I'd be kinda amused if it were a rickroll. But between this and Dragon Age: Inquisition... I can't take anymore Soon™. After playing WoW since early TBC... Blizzard has made me hate that word. The Bioware devs for da:i are being obscenely quiet as well. With cryptic hints.

My husband is also deployed, and coming back mid-September (he's been gone since January). So... the waiting is VERY REAL for me. Makes me impatient for things!

Kai Zykken would make me smile, though. :p

I'm getting a bit antsy for the DA:I announcement at PAX on Sat. I'm terrified it's not going to be what I want it to be.. which I'm getting incredibly impatient for!

I'm hoping the stream on Wed will take my mind off it...

thanks lol I had the worst time coming up for a name for my jedi then shortened LokaBrenna. I like it because my name is Brenna, it honors Loki, but its also the viking name for Syrius. So its the brightest star in the sky.

I meant the title of your work, actually :p I have yet to actually sit down and read it. Just haven't had time

Oops lol. Thank you :) Its not that exciting yet. I named it because I was trying to think the logistics of how would this actually work, then just went from how my consular probably felt as things were happening. I couldn't come up with anything for a name, was poking around and found both versions of the Jedi code and liked that line. :)

Tomorrow at 5PM PST can't come fast enough. August already feels like it's going super slow, too! And I know next month... plus MOST of october is going to be slow, too. /headdesk

I hope it is Theron. I want to be wrong so bad.

Between waiting on all this stuff, and my husband coming back state side. I've never felt this impatient for anything before. And I'm normally patient! I can wait for long periods of time without getting irritated.

And while I was talking to him over Skype... when I asked him what day the lift was leaving. He was like... 'Soon™'. Really, Dave?!! Seriously :p All I got was a snort, and the actual date. I win!

Tomorrow at 5PM PST can't come fast enough. August already feels like it's going super slow, too! And I know next month... plus MOST of october is going to be slow, too. /headdesk

I hope it is Theron. I want to be wrong so bad.

Between waiting on all this stuff, and my husband coming back state side. I've never felt this impatient for anything before. And I'm normally patient! I can wait for long periods of time without getting irritated.

And while I was talking to him over Skype... when I asked him what day the lift was leaving. He was like... 'Soon™'. Really, Dave?!! Seriously :p All I got was a snort, and the actual date. I win!

LOL, he sounds awesome :D I can see why you're impatient, on both counts. Like you say, tomorrow 5PM PST can't get here quick enough. I do hope we get to see Theron, but I'm pretty sure they're just going to mess with us now. I hope I'm wrong too, and we finally get our man! :p

I thought this was kind of hilarious...do NOT read into this, at all, it is simply meant for humor.

I was chatting with CS in game, and when he asked if there was anything else he could do. I said, let everyone know we want to see Theron in Fallen Empire.

He did a winky face and a we'll see!

So, if they didn't already know we want Theron, they do now.

Here are some of the things you can expect to be included as part of the stream:

[*]Plus, a first reveal of a familiar face who will be returning to SWTOR in Knights of the Fallen Empire

-eric

My guess is it is ether going to be Theron or Satele. Jakkaro & C2-D4 seem less likely since they don't have much of a following. Ditto Shae Vizla. Malgus seems unlikely since he was sort of revealed, but not really, already. I'd be surprised if it's a pre-SOR character, though it would be hysterical if it's Saresh!

Given the Gamescon quote on Dulfy "Where are Republic characters in trailers -

Musco killed them all, because Charles likes them :) There is a lot more of the expansions that hasn’t been shown yet. Nobody is better than Ky Zyken :) " Ky does seem to be a contender. I wouldn't mind, but I there will be a lot of angsty Ky haters hitting the forms :rolleyes:

My guess is it is ether going to be Theron or Satele. Jakkaro & C2-D4 seem less likely since they don't have much of a following. Ditto Shae Vizla. Malgus seems unlikely since he was sort of revealed, but not really, already. I'd be surprised if it's a pre-SOR character, though it would be hysterical if it's Saresh!

Given the Gamescon quote on Dulfy "Where are Republic characters in trailers -

Musco killed them all, because Charles likes them :) There is a lot more of the expansions that hasn’t been shown yet. Nobody is better than Ky Zyken :) " Ky does seem to be a contender. I wouldn't mind, but I there will be a lot of angsty Ky haters hitting the forms :rolleyes:

I'd hardly call myself angsty, I just think Ky Zykken is too incompetent to make a good character for anything other than a one-off gag. :p

I'd hardly call myself angsty, I just think Ky Zykken is too incompetent to make a good character for anything other than a one-off gag. :p

No no, see, Kai would actually only be there during conversations/on your ship. It'd obviously be Tomota that got sent to help you in a fight. :)

Edit: just to say that somehow I read "good character" as "Good companion" whoops.

Edited by OathboundCoH

He's definitely memorable, that's for sure. Wasn't very fond of him during my first few runs of Rishi. But he grew on me... probably because I wasn't a big fan of Zap Brannigan either :p

If Bioware did do that... I'm not sure what I'd think. The DA:I devs like to troll people... I can't be trolled on two fronts! :(

I wouldn't mind Tomota though... I like bith. Maybe he could be my accountant! I don't lose my stuff! I wonder if he knows how to play an instrument...

Someone pretty please post what they talk about after! I don't want to have to go digging and have my horrible ability to find things happen XD I'm actually really good at research, its just when I WANT to find something I never can....

thank you! :D

Someone pretty please post what they talk about after! I don't want to have to go digging and have my horrible ability to find things happen XD I'm actually really good at research, its just when I WANT to find something I never can....

thank you! :D

It looks like dulfy already posted on the subreddit about the live stream coverage, and that she'd be compiling the information there. I'll save the link for you so you won't need to go looking. And I'll see if I can find the archived video of the livestream on twitch, too... once it's over. If you want to watch it. :)

I've seen Jawa spam on the worst of days. But this twitch chat is putting anything I've seen to shame.

Edit: AND... I was right. It was T7-01. And they said they weren't going to answer 'Where is -insertcharacterhere-?' So... no Theron. Yet. Probably won't know until we all play and see him. /headdesk

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=831981

Edited by GabbyMe

Not just T7, but Kira and Doc were present in the final video they played... As well as a mention of Darth Marr.

Sorry to anyone who saw my naked spoiler!

They did specifically say they weren't going to tell us who is coming back.

They did say "ficionally, we're going to 'mess' with them all." (Not exact wording, they used an expletive instead of mess.)

So, who knows what that means?

Edited by Zandilar