Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Theran Shan?

GorkieX

I know Lana's romance (at least with an Imp) feels like it continues on, even after parting.

Theron's ending with a Rep could go either way, but they for sure feel like they're still into each other.

Haven't been able to romance them on opposite sides just yet, though so far I love them both :)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't disagree with Theron and the Republic character's romance going either way. Each time I play through it, it always feels like they are on the edge of full blown romantic relationship. Just my opinion though. :)

Speaking of the romance....just finished Yavin on my gunslinger.

Pucker up, Agent!

Also, I was cleaning my screenshot folder and cleaning up the shots I want to keep. I found this...

Yowza!

Can't disagree with Theron and the Republic character's romance going either way. Each time I play through it, it always feels like they are on the edge of full blown romantic relationship. Just my opinion though. :)

Speaking of the romance....just finished Yavin on my gunslinger.

Pucker up, Agent!

Also, I was cleaning my screenshot folder and cleaning up the shots I want to keep. I found this...

Yowza!

The being on the edge is why I said it could be either way. With Lana it just didn't feel that way at all. Either way though, they both put companion romances to shame. :p

As someone who liked the Imperial romance better (I romanced him with my Smuggler also and just didn't feel it), my ideal situation would be that the person who you got along most with would be the one who wakes you up in the expansion, perhaps defaulting to the same faction NPC in cases like brand new 60, etc. There are a couple of Imp characters I had who absolutely did not get along with Lana, and vice versa with a couple of my pub characters and Theron.

Anyway, have an animated gif of a Theron kiss!

The being on the edge is why I said it could be either way. With Lana it just didn't feel that way at all. Either way though, they both put companion romances to shame. :p

For the most part I agree, but there's a couple of companion romances which I thought was well done also. Or maybe just one. >.>

For the most part I agree, but there's a couple of companion romances which I thought was well done also. Or maybe just one. >.>

Well, I don't claim to know them all. :p I haven't romances any of the female companions, so no idea how those go, but I can say they beat the male companions pretty much.

Well, I don't claim to know them all. :p I haven't romances any of the female companions, so no idea how those go, but I can say they beat the male companions pretty much.

Oh, yea, the male companions are pretty derpy in a lot of cases. Elara Dorne I thought was a good romance, though. But we'll see how it compares to Theron... I'm just about to rescue him on my sentinel. (Sorry, Lunafox... my sentinel stole his speeder. :p )

Non sequitur, but... how different from regular coriander is Sith coriander?

As someone who liked the Imperial romance better (I romanced him with my Smuggler also and just didn't feel it), my ideal situation would be that the person who you got along most with would be the one who wakes you up in the expansion, perhaps defaulting to the same faction NPC in cases like brand new 60, etc. There are a couple of Imp characters I had who absolutely did not get along with Lana, and vice versa with a couple of my pub characters and Theron.

That would be ideal for me too (though that would mean I would never get woken up by Lana lol)

Thumbs up for the .gif too :D

Oh, yea, the male companions are pretty derpy in a lot of cases. Elara Dorne I thought was a good romance, though. But we'll see how it compares to Theron... I'm just about to rescue him on my sentinel. (Sorry, Lunafox... my sentinel stole his speeder. :p )

Skin isn't as orange. Lacks eyes. Doesn't have green bolts of energy or long hair or even red hair! They both may or may not be Tamaranean. >_>

He hee, what can I say, the Ghost is a popular model. I'm an Aratech woman through and through...and I think that bias rubbed off on our man Theron. :cool:

I'm still waiting for my Balkar's shiny red two seater custom Dessler...if only the Cartel shop could hear me...oh and an albino monkey lizard.

Edited by Lunafox

He hee, what can I say, the Ghost is a popular model. I'm an Aratech woman through and through...and I think that bias rubbed off on our man Theron. :cool:

I'm still waiting for my Balkar's shiny red two seater custom Dessler...if only the Cartel shop could hear me...oh and an albino monkey lizard.

Aratechs are the best!

I snipped together a video of all the interactions my Imperial Agent had with him on Ziost. To me the first flirt feels really awkward and the second feels like he's kind of brushing you off :( The interactions as a pub character are way better and there are more of them!

https://youtu.be/PR-B06qL3hY

I agree with you Nef, it felt very awkward to me too, but all through SoR to me it felt forced, which is why I don't like romancing him on imp's. He's so much more relaxed with and "into" a Rep char, imo (and that makes sense). In a way this is good for me, because it means I'm not tempted to flirt with him on my imps now, it just means my BH has to pay the price, whatever that may be...

Love the gif:jawa_angel::jawa_angel:

Imperial Agent has been my favorite experience with Theron. If Theron seems put off, it's probably because he doesn't want to be attracted to a person who in different circumstances would be his enemy (but is, despite the effort). It would make sense to be a little cautious -- his instinct is to distrust all Imps, that's what he's been trained to do (gosh, what if his superiors found out about his little tryst? :p). There's this real "forbidden" quality to it that I've become addicted to after playing a lot of Bioware games over the years (and I blame them entirely).

As for the interactions in Ziost, his awkwardness wasn't really a brush off to me. Considering what they said to each other before leaving Yavin 4, he wasn't expecting to see the player-character again (or if he did, they would have been each other's enemies). The sad little exchange towards the end is bittersweet because they simply don't have enough time to talk privately.

I'm hoping that if we see him in KotFE, he feels like he can open up more again.

Imperial Agent has been my favorite experience with Theron. If Theron seems put off, it's probably because he doesn't want to be attracted to a person who in different circumstances would be his enemy (but is, despite the effort). It would make sense to be a little cautious -- his instinct is to distrust all Imps, that's what he's been trained to do (gosh, what if his superiors found out about his little tryst? :p). There's this real "forbidden" quality to it that I've become addicted to after playing a lot of Bioware games over the years (and I blame them entirely).

As for the interactions in Ziost, his awkwardness wasn't really a brush off to me. Considering what they said to each other before leaving Yavin 4, he wasn't expecting to see the player-character again (or if he did, they would have been each other's enemies). The sad little exchange towards the end is bittersweet because they simply don't have enough time to talk privately.

I'm hoping that if we see him in KotFE, he feels like he can open up more again.

Agree with all, :D

lets see

cute time with jedi

http://i.imgur.com/mHAAwtf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9q4Edsu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9AluynY.png

Smile

http://i.imgur.com/R3VgZfY.jpg

I hope they continue the romance. I just noticed though in Lady Insanity's review that apparently they said 'you wont have time to get hitched' during this game. :( We will see....

I think there are definitely major emotions going on. You actually manage to get a smile out of him on Ziost. He looks pretty in love to me.

http://i.imgur.com/10QHNLK.jpg

Just peek-a-booing in to say that I find it hilarious that the player character can potentially have flirted with either Theron's mother or father (at least for smugglers).

Furthermore, his father flirts back. (Satele not so much, but Malcolm is awesome.) Can I upgrade a generation, please?

Or at least an awkward "re-meet the parents" cutscene?

Edited by turtletatt

Just peek-a-booing in to say that I find it hilarious that the player character can potentially have flirted with either Theron's mother or father (at least for smugglers).

Furthermore, his father flirts back. (Satele not so much, but Malcolm is awesome.) Can I upgrade a generation, please?

Every time I see them together, on Makeb, when I play my gunslinger I laughed so hard. While my main gunslinger didn't flirt with Jace, still, it is hilarious.

You can flirt with Jace as a smuggler? When is this? Sounds like I need to level my smuggler some more!

A female smuggler has the option of telling J.M. that he owes her dinner (don't know if other classes do as well, since I only bothered with the bonus series on my main). His response is that he would take her up on the offer if he were 15 years younger and there wasn't, well, a war going on.

. . .

. . .

. . . . stupid war. Guess my gunslinger will have to make do with the son. :rolleyes:

Edited by turtletatt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.