Theran Shan?

GorkieX

If anyone had actually paid any attention to the SDCC descriptions, Bioware seriously was expecting people to ask questions solely concerning the CGI trailer. Of course no one cared about that because it's been more than a week since it released. And their answers showed: they had no answers for the actual questions people had, because the higher-ups didn't greenlight answering questions about anything other than the trailer.

I did pay attention to the description. Several times they said, it would be about the sacrifice trailer. As you said, that did not stop people from asking other questions. Especially if you consider, that we pretty know all about the story behind the trailer, and information via articles concerning us being frozen. Because of this, in my opinion, there really weren't a lot of questions to actually be answered.

Which is where people became a little frustrated.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one of your spouses is Quinn, I have a strange feeling he won't have much to say on the topic. :rolleyes:

Are you implying that Quinn already had an affair with Theron? After the years of neglect my warrior suffered, he should have included her in the fun :mad:

Xonell, I hope you are at least staying sub'd long enough to get Nico should you decide to come back. A space cowboy has potential ;)

On a related topic: Does anyone else think Valkorion is handsome? He reminds me of Tsar Nicholas II. Perhaps we'll be lucky and he'll have a Russian accent?

That would be bad, because Quinn is the only one I really care about. :(

While the original comment was intended as *mostly* a joke, I have to agree. I, sadly, had the Quinn thing spoiled on me but frankly he's the only companion LI that I took any interest in, probably because he doesn't try and throw himself at me like some of the other male LI's. On my Consular, I felt extremely awkward when Iresso hit on my Consu--- I mean "ship", and I was quite confused when Theran Cedrax gave the "Im breaking up with you" line despite that I had never once flirted with him.

Between the two, I cant actually decide which dynamic I like more. Quinn/Wrath/Theron has a lot of potential for character and romance development, and from a roleplay fill in the gaps sort of view there's a lot of reasons Wrath may have flirted with Theron. On the other hand, the "true Jedi" path consular (Lightside, no romance) struggling with feelings for Theron is rather appealing. Due to Theron's birth circumstances and childhood I can see the relationship being strained on both sides, and I like the idea of eventually being faced with a choice--- Theron, or the Jedi order.

But of course I am getting ahead of myself (and rambling) here and this relies entirely on Theron showing up and remaining a LI. :p

Are you implying that Quinn already had an affair with Theron? After the years of neglect my warrior suffered, he should have included her in the fun :mad:

Yes. On three separate occasions, and that one time at the Christmas party.

Edited by Nvassea
Avoiding Doublepost. Missed a word.

On a related topic: Does anyone else think Valkorion is handsome? He reminds me of Tsar Nicholas II. Perhaps we'll be lucky and he'll have a Russian accent?

I was thinking about this the other day, kind of. Not that he looks like Nicholas II, but having looked up photos of him on wikipedia, he does have a resemblance. (The beard is literally identical. I wonder if we might get some allegory out of the Eternal Empire concerning the Russian Revolution.)

Anyway. I was thinking about how he looks like a king. Right down to wearing plate armor. If he wasn't obviously evil, I would totally follow him into battle. I can't help but wonder if that isn't a major part of how he's managed to build a galaxy-crushing, fanatically loyal army.

Aww, Xonell if I cling to your leg saying noooooo will it make a difference? I do wish you the absolute best of luck, and you know where to find. :)

Aww! You're awesome! As far as time in the game goes, I won't even have my gaming computer for a while, so it really makes no sense for me to sub. When/if I resub is up to Bioware. :jawa_frown:

Xonell, best of luck to you! Hope we will see you back sooner rather than later, though.

Thank you! Truthfully, I hope to be back too. And if Theron makes a big comeback and the game is conducive to RP, let's make a fan guild. We could all be SIS operatives/assets.

Xonell, I hope you are at least staying sub'd long enough to get Nico should you decide to come back. A space cowboy has potential ;)

That is the only reason I'm letting my sub go until Aug 1st. :D

I haven't gotten to SoR with my female warrior yet so nope. Though what if you cheated on him and instead of being uppity towards you he gets depressed and emotional or something. That would be even worse T_T

None of the companions show any reaction to post 50 flirts, as far as I know. But with Quinn, I could be wrong but I think he makes a comment about understanding that it's a Sith's prerogative to choose her partners. Which is upsetting, or not, depending on how you play out their relationship.

If anything, he'd be happy and/or terrified. The Quinn "romance" is such obvious abuse of power and r*pe that he'd be equal parts happy you're not after him, and terrified that in not being after him, you're just going to kill him.

I would love to start a whole thread on this topic because I think it's worth a discussion. There's plenty of evidence to refute your theory that the romantic attention is unwanted, by the way. :jawa_wink:

I would love to start a whole thread on this topic because I think it's worth a discussion. There's plenty of evidence to refute your theory that the romantic attention is unwanted, by the way. :jawa_wink:

If you do start one, I'm dropping my current alt where she is and leveling my warrior immediately so I can read and maybe join in :)

Guys...I just thought about something.

Theron WILL be in KotFE. Think about it for a moment. They have already said the first two chapters

will be dealing with Vitiate. Who helps us fight the big bad planet eating monster? Theron.

He already said he would call us, Pub players, when the next big thing happens. Which will at least be right before, if not in the first chapter.

Now, as for him having a role through the entire expansion we don't know yet. I may regret this, but based on a couple of things (including my "I hope he is in KotFE" tweet, favorited by Charles, and "Disavowed") I think he will be around.

Cautiously optimistic :)

None of the companions show any reaction to post 50 flirts, as far as I know. But with Quinn, I could be wrong but I think he makes a comment about understanding that it's a Sith's prerogative to choose her partners. Which is upsetting, or not, depending on how you play out their relationship.

:

I know, that's why I cheated with wild abandon! I was like "well none of the companions notice or care, they won't have any interaction ever again so I'm going to go have my fun." What worries me is that in the expansion they will suddenly be aware of your cheating and if nothing else you'll have to choose between them or Theron/Lana and there will be tears :(

I know, that's why I cheated with wild abandon! I was like "well none of the companions notice or care, they won't have any interaction ever again so I'm going to go have my fun." What worries me is that in the expansion they will suddenly be aware of your cheating and if nothing else you'll have to choose between them or Theron/Lana and there will be tears :(

Or maybe suddenly everyone in TOR is open to the idea of swinging. One never knows.

I technically never cheated though. On my main I told Iresso that I couldn't marry him because Jedi stuff, and then immediately turned around and had my way with Lemda Avesta and Theron :p

Lemda never called back, though. WHAT A JERK.

Edited by Diviciacus

Theron WILL be in KotFE. Think about it for a moment. They have already said the first two chapters

will be dealing with Vitiate. Who helps us fight the big bad planet eating monster? Theron.

He already said he would call us, Pub players, when the next big thing happens. Which will at least be right before, if not in the first chapter.

Now, as for him having a role through the entire expansion we don't know yet. I may regret this, but based on a couple of things (including my "I hope he is in KotFE" tweet, favorited by Charles, and "Disavowed") I think he will be around.

This line of thought makes me happy.

This line of thought makes me happy.

Same! When I finally thought about it, is when it all kind of made sense. Plus, I think they know we would riot and bring our army of Wookie to Austin if he's not in the EP.

I hope you're right. And it does make perfect sense for him to be in the expansion.

The only reason for him not being there would be if they couldn't get Troy Baker. Which I think is unlikely.

I am in fact hoping for that. :D

I hope you're right. And it does make perfect sense for him to be in the expansion.

The only reason for him not being there would be if they couldn't get Troy Baker. Which I think is unlikely.

I am in fact hoping for that. :D

Not getting Troy I think is unlikely as well. Because they have said, they record way ahead of time (this is something Bioware does). We have mentioned him in a few, "Where is Theron" tweets but no responses. Which is understandable since the VAs are probably under a NDA for this one.

I want my companions to react to my girls cheating too!! Of course, I am re-playing some of them who will not romance Theron.

Just my gunslingers...all five of them. :D

Or maybe suddenly everyone in TOR is open to the idea of swinging. One never knows.

I technically never cheated though. On my main I told Iresso that I couldn't marry him because Jedi stuff, and then immediately turned around and had my way with Lemda Avesta and Theron :p

Lemda never called back, though. WHAT A JERK.

I like Theron, but since all my characters are female and gay - cheating or not has never even been an option, let alone a problem. All of them love Lana. ALL my (female) characters have the SAME love interest - gee thanks, Bioware.

Incoherant-ish babbles about Lana

I am so terrified that Lana's sweet soft voice will be all and only dark sidey during KotFE, I'm rather terrified that personality incompatibilities are going to mean my characters will end up loveless again. She seems to be light sided, but she shows signs of dark side corruption (as she is now in the game), and yet her path seems more light sided even than Theron's... But I'm terrified they'll pull a DS Jaesa on us with her... Ugh. I really don't trust this branch of Bioware with SGR. :(

Anyway, THERON! I really really do like this guy. I don't normally play male characters, but I've made two especially to level to romance him. (I only play gay female characters? Umm... look, I don't think I could do a heterosexual romance with him, simply because it would feel icky and awkward to me... But I think I can cope with a male homosexual romance? I know I don't really need to explain myself, but I sort of feel that I do...)

I really want to see him come back in KotFE.

Short discussion of Lemda Avesta:

Ah Lemda. That "romance" could have been so much better. I sometimes get the feeling that there was a lot that didn't make it into the game. Even her Uncle seems to think there was more there than we got to see (as evidenced by the mail you get sent by him, where he specifically mentions that while she says something dismissive, both he and the PC know what she means, with the heavy implication being that Lemda cares).

Okay I've missed something here. What's this "Disavowed" you've mentioned? Or is it when Theron tells you of his 'punishment' by the Revanites on Manaan?

Okay I've missed something here. What's this "Disavowed" you've mentioned? Or is it when Theron tells you of his 'punishment' by the Revanites on Manaan?

Disavowed is the title of one of the Chapters in KotFE.

Given that our favorite SIS Agent has been put on leave by that bone-headed Suresh (and Mommy probably wasn't thrilled with the whole Sixth Line thing either) and that the SI can argue with Lana and get her to tender her resignation to Marr, in these desperate straits, could Theron Shan well become the Minister of Sith Intelligence?

It's given me loads of hope for Theron and lots of dread about upsetting Torian, I'm more scared than I have been...

Haha, I know what you mean. All my toons, including my married ones, romanced Theron or Lana. My spouses didn't seem to mind and I thought YOLO... well, this is gonna be so awkward :D

Haha, I know what you mean. All my toons, including my married ones, romanced Theron or Lana. My spouses didn't seem to mind and I thought YOLO... well, this is gonna be so awkward :D

Yeah... give her a choice at least, she'd choose Torian over Theron. It was just a kiss!

I'd be upset if she lost him tbh.