What do you expect from the expansion regarding your personal story?

Deshiel

Right now I can't wait to (and I hope that it actualy happens) see the enemy go full WTH is going on when they realise who they are actualy fighting.

I would like to see atleast one seuqence where someone goes.

"Who's this guy we are up against?"

"Someone called... the wrath"

"OH HELL NO... THATS THE GUY FROM THE HOLOS... HE WAS A FRIGGIN WARBEAST!!!"

The wrath: "He still is... "

Edited by Deshiel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I can't wait to (and I hope that it actualy happens) see the enemy go full WTH is going on when they realise who they are actualy fighting.

I would like to see atleast one seuqence where someone goes.

"Who's this guy we are up against?"

"Someone called... the wrath"

"OH HELL NO... THATS THE GUY FROM THE HOLOS... HE WAS A FRIGGIN WARBEAST!!!"

The wrath: "He still is... "

LOL, I couldn't agree more dude. Pretty much any of the force users would/should have that affect on them. After all, they are all beasts. :rak_03:

Did you see the way that white robed twin struck fear into that Twi'lek Sith though? It was like she was staring into the face of death. Look at her face before she dies. These guys seem just as scary as any of our characters.

Did you see the way that white robed twin struck fear into that Twi'lek Sith though? It was like she was staring into the face of death. Look at her face before she dies. These guys seem just as scary as any of our characters.

And we will shove that fear back into their stupidly-haircut faces. We are the true Empire.

Random Merc #1: Who's the cowboy with the shiny guns? We should steal 'em.

Merc #2: Absolutely... *turns to yell at the cowboy* GIVE US YOUR F*CKIN' STUFF.

Voidhound: Um, no.

Merc #1: I have news for you, idiot. We're the hottest sh*t around, and you're screwed-

Voidhound: *shoots him in the face* I'm the damn Voidhound. No hotter sh*t than me can exist.

Edited by Xakthul

Random Merc #1: Who's the cowboy with the shiny guns? We should steal 'em.

Merc #2: Absolutely... *turns to yell at the cowboy* GIVE US YOUR F*CKIN' STUFF.

Voidhound: Um, no.

Merc #1: I have news for you, idiot. We're the hottest sh*t around, and you're screwed-

Voidhound: *shoots him in the face* I'm the damn Voidhound. No hotter sh*t than me can exist.

Yes yes, thats the spirit! This is exactly what I want to see :)

I am hoping that we are allowed to continue through the original story arcs from Lvl 1 through Ziost. I have only just started character 5 and I would hate for everything to be just gone.

As for the rest, I feel....sad. Perhaps, I am alone with this but I got into some of the stories. I knew that, by the time of New Hope, it is as if nothing we did matters. Such is the passage of time but that was centuries in the future. With this, it seems like it will be only a few short years before it's all forgotten. Much will be lost. The Wrath will never have settled up with Vitiate. Havoc Squad's commander will not settle down with Aric. It just makes me feel sad in a way.

I suppose that, as long as I can reunite with my companions and my character's story isn't completely submerged into this whole Outlander thing, I'll be okay with it.

(Merc #1 and #2 walk into a completely empty room)

Merc #1: Hey...wasn't there some guy frozen in carbonite hanging on this wall?

Merc #2: I think you're right...Where'd s/he go?

(Merc #2 drops dead from a headshot/knife in the back. Merc #1 turns and is killed in a similar manner)

Agent: I didn't go anywhere.

Merc #1: (over holo) We're being torn apart out here! It's a Sith, sir!

Merc Commander: No need to panic, we've handled Sith before.

Merc #1: S/He's throwing lightning everywhere and cackling about "the return of Darth Nox/Imperius/Occulus!" I really don't think--

(merc drops dead to the ground)

Merc Commander: Hello?

(The Inquisitor picks up the holo)

Inquisitor: No one keeps me locked up. (smirks) Your men are dead. You're next.

Merc #1: Drop your weapon and put your hands in the air! Resistance will be meet with violence!

Knight: Before you try to stop me, consider this: I killed the Emperor. Do you really want to try and stop me?

(beat)

(mercs stand aside)

Knight: I didn't think so.

Merc #1: Wait a minute, that insignia on your armor--Havoc Squad? But--but they were wiped out years ago!

Trooper: (shoots the merc) We got better.

EDITED for other classes:

Merc #1: Well, this just isn't your lucky day, prisoner. You wake up after a ten-year nap and find yourself trapped in a room full of armed soldiers, all ready to kick your ***.

Warrior: An astute assessment. However, you've made one mistake.

Merc #2: What mista--(gets decapitated)

Warrior: I'm not trapped in here with you. You're trapped in here with me.

Merc #1: (squints) How long did you said you've been working here, again?

Smuggler: Oh, only a few days. I still get lost--I was trying to find the exit and wound up down here! Mind pointing a fellow in the right direction.?

Merc #1: Right...I swear you look just like that prisoner we've got in the mega-security section.

Smuggler: I'm told I resemble many famous people.

Merc #1: (muttering) Been a while since I heard anything from the guys down there, come to think of it...anyway, exit's that way.

Smuggler: (shoots merc) Thanks, sucker.

Merc #1: Die, Jedi scu--

Consular: (waves hand) You don't want to fight me. You want to surrender and tell me what's going on.

Merc #1: You know, I really don't want to fight you. And you seem like such a nice guy and all...waking up from carbonite must be disorienting, why don't I tell you what's going on?

Consular: Much obliged.

(The Hunter walks out of their carbonite prison, stretching. The mercs in the room wheel to face them)

Hunter: Owww. (cracks neck) So that's what being stuck in carbonite feels like. Kind of feel bad for all those guys I took alive, now.

Merc #1: How did you--

Hunter: (blows the mercs up with a missile) Hey, all my stuff is still in peak condition after ten years! I need to buy from this company more often.

Edited by Abvora

Since SWTOR ain't canon anymore I guess Bioware basically said screw it and are now going with their own story. They don't need to follow the lore at all now, but it would be nice if they included book lore for mentioned planets like they did for Corellia.

As for personal stories, I'm hoping my smuggler kicks *** when she gets unfrozen.

As for my Knight, I just hope there is enough Jedi around to keep him from falling to the dark side.

Guard 1: "Sir, the Carbonite chamber is empty - "

Guard 2: "S/He's out! S/He's out of carbonite, where is - "

Guard 1 and 2 get blasted by a missile.

Guard 3: "Watch out, S/he's up in the - "

Guard 3's takes a rail shot to the chest.

Guard 3: " - air...."

Guard Captain: "All of you, hit the alarm and get outta here! Run!"

The hunter loads three heatseeker missiles and smiles. "Don't bother."

Edited by MatthewGoldens
spelling

This expansion will be a massive fail imo. First of all how can an entire empire of such power "hide" "somewhere"? Second, I'm used to pursuing Vitiate, not some ugly trendy ****faces who think they're ******...

Third, empire and the republic have fallen? Might as well make a new game. There's no chance in hell Wrath and Nox would let that happen.

Also, how did anyone manage to capture Nox, Wrath, Champion of the Great Hunt, Cipher Nine and other 4 legendary republic heroes in carbonite? The intro itself is a fail, lacks sense and connection to our current storyline..:confused:

This should have been a completely different game set in some other timeline, not an expansion to SWTOR. It just feels like everything you worked for till lvl 60 was useless. Sorry BW, but from what I can see now, I think this new "Outlander" garbage won't be worth the play :(:(

I can guarantee upon waking from carbonite, all of my characters will be going on a http://i.imgur.com/ENU0REx.jpg.

Kidding aside, I'm expecting to see references to our deeds before the hijinx ensued, and hopefully at least one unique class mission a-la SOR.

This expansion will be a massive fail imo. First of all how can an entire empire of such power "hide" "somewhere"? Second, I'm used to pursuing Vitiate, not some ugly trendy ****faces who think they're ******...

Third, empire and the republic have fallen? Might as well make a new game. There's no chance in hell Wrath and Nox would let that happen.

Also, how did anyone manage to capture Nox, Wrath, Champion of the Great Hunt, Cipher Nine and other 4 legendary republic heroes in carbonite? The intro itself is a fail, lacks sense and connection to our current storyline..:confused

Well the SW & SI class missions on Rishi hint at something going on in the Rishi Maze. For the SW, Darth Vowrawn is trying to find something there by interrogating the Hand. Which means that the Emperor knows something about the Maze. In the SI mission, there's inhabitants of the maze trying to contact the Dark Lord. Meaning that most likely, the Eternal Empire is from the Rishi Maze. That, or they're from the Unknown Regions like the Chiss and could hide quite comfortably. Plus the Sith Empire managed to hide for 1300+ years while being relatively close to worlds that were known - namely Korriban, Malachor, and Ziost. I can actually see a third faction, unknown in the greater galaxy, carefully watching the affairs of the superpowers waiting for the right moment to strike.

Plus the Rishi Maze has been unmapped for a looooong time. Meaning that it's conceivable that the civilizations of the Maze have gone mostly unnoticed by the larger galactic community, possibly interacting with the Rishii every now and again. One hypothesis that someone put out is that the shenanigans on Rishi involving Revan and the space battle got the Eternal Empire interested in galactic affairs.

Regarding the stuff around the Emperor, it's really vague right now. I'm hoping that either his hijinx get resolved before the expansion (which seems unlikely at this point), or (more likely) he'll continue to have a presence in the expansion.

As for the Empire and Republic falling, I doubt they've been annihilated (what with 2600 years left before something vaguely canon pops up), but more likely have lost a lot of ground in the mid and outer rim. They've most likely re-entrenched their forces around their core systems, trying to rebuild and prepare for the next wave.

As for getting frozen in carbonite, likely it's as a trophy for the Eternal Empire as a symbol of their power. So maybe you got captured in battle, maybe you got frozen during ship travel, the possibilities are open. We just have to see if Bioware will execute it properly.

Edited by Sangiban

* Consular walks in Mos Eisley

Cons: Greetings. I require some information about the whereabouts of a

called Arkann. Any idea where to find him?

Bartender: Who are you?

Cons: Buddy Rydell.

* Warrior meeting Valkorion for the first time.

Valkorion: Who the hell are you?

Warrior: The wrath.

Valkorion: Buddy Rydell, nice to meet you. Please make an appointment with my secretary to schedule your therapy session.

Warrior: (scratches head in puzzlement)

* Inquisitor upon waking up from carbonite

Inq: (yawing and stretching) If only Zash knew the benefits of a good long beauty sleep.

* Female smuggler:

Smug: Hello boys!

Merc1: Hi sexy. Fancy going somewhere more private?

Merc2: (creepy smile fading away) Aren't you the carbonited ...

Smug: (Dirty Kick Merc2 before finishing his sentence and turning to Merc1) Have somewhere in mind honey?

Merc1: (Runs away)

* Bounty meeting Arkann

Bounty: Nothing personal, it's just I have a bounty to collect for your head, or whatever is left of it.

Arkann: By whom?

Bounty: Your mother.

Arkann: (starts crying like a little boy) Mommy doesn't love me either.

* Agent meeting Valkorion for the first time.

Valkorion: Who the hell are you?

Agent: NSPCC.

Valkorion: Oh crap.

* Knight waking up from carbonite.

Knight: Luke Skywalker is back *****es.

--- End credits

* Trooper

--- End credits

Edited by MusicRider

Okay, I need to see more of these! They're fudging hilarious!

Smuggler is released

Merc: Sir, sir! We're takin heavy fire here!

Merc Commander: What!? How many hostiles?

Merc: It's actually...one man, sir....

Merc Commander: ....Seriously? You outnumber him 1 to 20! Now get back in there, pull up your frilly stockings and send him to an early grave!

Merc: *Holocom Silence*

Merc Commander: Hello? *Taps holocom*

Smuggler: *Presses gun to Commander's head* You were saying?

Trooper is released

Merc: Hey, boss. Look what we found! *Presents a very confused Trooper*

Merc Commander: Oh, we got a collector's item here boys!

Merc: Wait, is that the havoc squad logo on his armour!?

Merc Commander: Wait, the Zakuul wipped out those republic do-

Trooper: *Shots conveniently placed explosive next to the mercs* We got better.

Conciliar is released

Merc: Who the hell is this guy?

Councilar: Greetings, I am Master *Player* of the jedi order and I request aid in a important mission

Merc: I don't really care to be honest, I might just kill you instead and rake in the credits.

Councilar: *Waves hand* That is a bad decision

Merc: That is a bad decision

Councilar: You want to help me

Merc: I want to help you...

Councilar: Good! Now, first step, I need you to take your gun and put it to your forehead...

Knight is released

Merc: Who are you!?

Knight: I am the one who killed the Emperor himself

Merc: Pfft, I think he's delusiona- *Is beheaded by the Knight*

Merc 2: Dibs on not fighting that guy

Bounty Hunter is released

Merc: *On the holo* Hey Sir, I found someone frozen in carbonite!

Merc Commander: Who is he?

Merc: I've released him an-

Bounty Hunter: *Kicks merc in the groin and picks up holocom* I am the Grand champion of the great hunt, and for the next five minuets, you are all my *****es!

Agent is released

Merc1: Hey, wasn't there a person frozen in carbonite in this ro- *Is shot through the head*

Merc2: Where the hell did that come from!?

Merc3: I don't know, but we should all be on ou- *Is suddenly dragged into the shadows as his neck is snapped*

Merc2: What the hell! *Walks backwards and shoots into the shadows* WHERE ARE YOU!?

Agent: *Hanging upside down, Batman style* Here.

Inquisitor is released

Merc Commander: Echo, come in. I havn't heard from you in a whi-

Merc: Help us! Help us!

Commander: What's wrong!?

Merc: We released it from the carbonate, then it...Oh, god no!

Commander: What!? What is it!

Merc: There's lightning everywhere an- Johnson's dead! So many burned bodi- No, stay away from me. NononononNONONONONONONO. God help m-

*Static*

Commander: ...Echo?

Inquisitor: There is no god, only Nox!

Warrior is released

Merc: We have a problem!

Merc Commander: Problem?

Merc: We just unfroze this guy and he's really pissed.

Merc Commander: Need back up?

Merc: Nah, I'm sure we can take him

*Two minuets later*

Wrath: *Crashes through wall* I'm here to make a delivery *Holds out box*

Commander: ...What's in the box?

Wrath: You're entire crew and family. *Tosses box to commander* Have fun with that.

My Sin :

Merc : Huh...he-he vanished! Sound the- *Get's mind trapped*

Merc 2 : Headach? get over it! I mean- huh? *Realises he is in two pieces*

*Inq appears*

Inq : So marks the return of Darth Imperius. You have torn down my Empire. Now I shall tear down yours!

My Sorc :

Merc : female Twi'lke , huh? Some trophy slave?

Merc 2 : *Unfreezes her* Slve , you get-AAAAARRRRRGH! *Gets shocked to death*

Merc : please don't kill me!

Inq : I won't. *Totales his mind* Told you so.

My Sniper

Merc : Huh...when did they remove that carbonite?

Merc 2 : I- *Head explodes*

Merc : Sound the al-*Head explodes*

Agent : Too easy

My Jugg :

Jugg : I am the wrath of the Emperor!

merc : Okay. Go meet the emperor.

Emperor : You are not my Wrath! *Realises there is a lightsaber sticking out of his chest* Oh....

Frankly from just a motivations standpoint I think it would be interesting

Smuggler - Wakes up and frankly doesn't care. Its meet the new boss, same as the old boss. He's not attached to the Empire or the Republic, or the new Empire, he has bills to pay.

Trooper - Of course he's completely loyal to the Republic. His fight will be to find a republic unit to join, he might view this as pretty much a suicide mission, but its FOR THE REPUBLIC

Jedi Knight - The Jedi Order has fallen and is holed up in their temples, he will try to search for the truth in all this from a certain point of view. He feels that the republic is worth fighting for and this new Empire is evil.

Jedi Consular - Knows that he needs to re-establish the Jedi Council and organize the Jedi in a fight to bring the light side back to the forefront in these dark times.

Bounty Hunter - Similar to the Smuggler, he's a lone man trying to find his way in the universe, and that costs money, plus this new Empire must have an arrest list a mile long and that means new Wampa quilts for the Strong hold.

Imperial Intelligence - He thirsts for answers, he wants to find out what happened when he was out, even though he ended his original story as an independent he's still a fan of the Empires order and will work to set up a intelligence net work and start attacking the new Leadership, all while he looks for powerful Sith and Imperials to re-establish the Empire.

The Sith Warrior - The Dark Council is probably dead and the Empire has fallen, his first thought is revenge, and he goes to work hunting down and killing everything.

The Sith Inquisitor - Wait the Dark Council is dead and probably the Empire is in shambles, there needs to be a new leader, a strong leader. Hello Emperor name tag.

This seems fun. Let's continue.

The Sith Warrior is thawed out of carbonite.

Guard Captain, over the holo: You're unarmed and outnumbered 20 to one, prisoner. These guards are armed with stasis staves that make you feel a century of electrocution in a minute. If I were you, I wouldn't pull any funny business and coopera- argghhh! ahhhhhgggghhhhhh!

*The hologram shows the guard captain floating in the air, grasping desperately at his throat as he chokes, and then collapses with a thump*

The Sith Inquisitor is thawed out of carbonite.

The Inquisitor is immediately bound by several chains and stasis nets, and taken to the guard captain.

Guard Captain: With this key, I can free you from those chains, prisoner. All you have to do is sit tight and obey instructions -

A massive lightning storm appears out of nowhere and fries the army of guards around the captain alive.

Guard Captain: What?....H-how.....

A bolt of lightning strikes and electrocutes the captain.

Guard Captain: No...we sapped all your power-!

Inquisitor: Through power, I gain victory.

The Guard Captain's mind is clouded with fear. He whines and steps back from the completely restrained prisoner.

Inquisitor: Through victory, my chains are broken.

The guard captain's mind is addled beyond function. He babbles incoherently.

Inquisitor: The Force shall set me free.

The guard captain drops dead. The inquisitor sits among the countless bodies of fallen guards and cackles with laughter, still completely bound by the chains and electronets.

And for the agent:

Two hundred sniper rifles are aimed and locked on the carbonite chamber as the carbonite thaws.

After five seconds, the chamber is thawed completely and two hundred sniper rifles have their crosshairs set on the heart of -

Nobody. The carbonite chamber is empty.

One hundred and ninety-nine snipers frown in panic and confusion. The last one remains perfectly calm.

Edited by MatthewGoldens

Edited my first post back on the first page for the other classes "out of carbonite" scenarios.

This is pretty fun. Let's see...

(upon meeting Arkann)

Arkann: Are you foolish enough to believe you can stand against the Eternal Empire?!

Knight: I'm optimistic enough to know I have to try.

Arkann: (laughs) Even should you slay me, the Emperor will swat you aside like a fly. You are nothing before him.

Knight: I killed one emperor already. Another can't be too difficult.

Arkann: You're far out of your element here, diplomat. Death stands before you. Do you fear him?

Consular: I am not afraid to become one with the Force. But I foresaw my own death, and you are not the one who kills me. You die here, today, Arkann.

Arkann: (confused) What are you doing?

Smuggler: (glances up) Oh, I'm just checking my schedule. Lana wants to meet with me in about two hours, so I had to move some stuff around to make it work.

Arkann: Unfortunately for you, you're going to be late.

Smuggler: Whoa, don't get on your high horse just yet, bud! You're really only going to last ten minutes or so. I'll still have plenty of time to get there.

Trooper: In the name of the Republic, I order you to surrender!

Arkann: The Republic is dead, fool.

Trooper: The Republic will never die so long as those who still hold its values in their hearts live.

Arkann: (snarling) You. You betrayed your Emperor. You sicken me.

Warrior: Vitiate was a madman, set on obliterating all galactic life. It was less a betrayal and more an act of self-preservation.

Arkann: A true Wrath would have followed him to the end. I'm disgusted we share the same title.

Warrior: So am I.

Arkann: I am Arkann. Destiny would have had me be weak, but I seized it with my own two hands. I slew my brother and earned my father's favor. I--

Inquisitor: (mocking) Oh, congratulations, you murdered your brother and became daddy's favorite! You've only done what every Sith has done since the beginning of time, don't get a big head about it.

Arkann: And here I thought we were so very similar! Pathetic, insignificant worms, unnoticed and mocked, until our power and ambition broke our chains and set us among gods! But I see you still consider yourself a mere slave.

Inquisitor: (very calmly) You've just made your death a hundred times longer and more painful.

Arkann: (walks into room, stills) I sense your presence. Come out of the shadows, coward.

Agent: (materializes)

Arkann: (frowns) Who are you? I haven't seen your face in any of our records.

Agent: Of course you haven't. If you had, you'd be dead.

Arkann: This is what the remnants of the Empire send against me? A two-bit bounty hunter who couldn't even escape being frozen in carbonite?

Hunter: This two-bit bounty hunter has a stream of dead Jedi and Sith in his/her wake. You're about to be just one more corpse in the pile.

Edited by Abvora

Edited my first post back on the first page for the other classes "out of carbonite" scenarios.

This is pretty fun. Let's see...

(upon meeting Arkann)

Arkann: Are you foolish enough to believe you can stand against the Eternal Empire?!

Knight: I'm optimistic enough to know I have to try.

Arkann: (laughs) Even should you slay me, the Emperor will swat you aside like a fly. You are nothing before him.

Knight: I killed one emperor already. Another can't be too difficult.

Arkann: You're far out of your element here, diplomat. Death stands before you. Do you fear him?

Consular: I am not afraid to become one with the Force. But I foresaw my own death, and you are not the one who kills me. You die here, today, Arkann.

Arkann: (confused) What are you doing?

Smuggler: (glances up) Oh, I'm just checking my schedule. Lana wants to meet with me in about two hours, so I had to move some stuff around to make it work.

Arkann: Unfortunately for you, you're going to be late.

Smuggler: Whoa, don't get on your high horse just yet, bud! You're really only going to last ten minutes or so. I'll still have plenty of time to get there.

Trooper: In the name of the Republic, I order you to surrender!

Arkann: The Republic is dead, fool.

Trooper: The Republic will never die so long as those who still hold its values in their hearts live.

Arkann: (snarling) You. You betrayed your Emperor. You sicken me.

Warrior: Vitiate was a madman, set on obliterating all galactic life. It was less a betrayal and more an act of self-preservation.

Arkann: A true Wrath would have followed him to the end. I'm disgusted we share the same title.

Warrior: So am I.

Arkann: I am Arkann. Destiny would have had me be weak, but I seized it with my own two hands. I slew my brother and earned my father's favor. I--

Inquisitor: (mocking) Oh, congratulations, you murdered your brother and became daddy's favorite! You've only done what every Sith has done since the beginning of time, don't get a big head about it.

Arkann: And here I thought we were so very similar! Pathetic, insignificant worms, unnoticed and mocked, until our power and ambition broke our chains and set us among gods! But I see you still consider yourself a mere slave.

Inquisitor: (very calmly) You've just made your death a hundred times longer and more painful.

Arkann: (walks into room, stills) I sense your presence. Come out of the shadows, coward.

Agent: (materializes)

Agent: Who I am doesn't matter. All that matters is that I'm going to kill you.

Arkann: This is what the remnants of the Empire send against me? A two-bit bounty hunter who couldn't even escape being frozen in carbonite?

Hunter: This two-bit bounty hunter has a stream of dead Jedi and Sith in his/her wake. You're about to be just one more corpse in the pile.

Heheh nice, if I may suggest an edit to the agent's:

Agent: Of course you haven't. If you had, you'd be dead.