So does the new xpc have anything to do with Vitiate?

Slowpokeking

It would be kinda cool if they would introduce themselves by destroying Vitiate themselves, thus showing thier strenght.

Since Vitiate is billed to us as a nigh-indestructible entity of incomprehensible power in the last few content releases, that would make the fight against the new faction kinda hopeless, wouldn't it?

I reckon Vitiate is just biding his time and playing around with the galaxy he considers his own.

Edited by Darkelefantos

*Vitiate eats everyone*

Vitiate: Hahahahah I am back and I bring.... DEATH!

Wrath: Damn... I forgot...

Vitiate: How could you possibly forget about the gravest threat of your life?!

Wrath: Expansion...

Vitiate: Oh...

If you look at the KotFE site and look at the profile for Valkorion, you discover that he is animmortal Emperor. Coincidence? Perhaps; perhaps not. If Vitiate is not irrevocably destroyed before the new xpac lands, I'm guessing that Valkorion is his latest Voice. Edited by robwettengel
fix markup

If you look at the KotFE site and look at the profile for Valkorion, you discover that he is animmortal Emperor. Coincidence? Perhaps; perhaps not. If Vitiate is not irrevocably destroyed before the new xpac lands, I'm guessing that Valkorion is his latest Voice.

What if Valkorion was the one doing the possessing all along, and he possessed Vitiate from the start?

Maybe they release a couple of story updates before the new expansion comes out that deal with Vitale.

Maybe you're party finally finds a way to put him to rest or contain him and there's an enormous party after words.

You're characters sit around drinking heavily and singing that "Yub Yub" song from the Return of the Jedi while watching dancing girls when suddenly a fleet arrives over head and start landing troops and launching fighters.

you of course are drunk and you run to find your lightsaber, gun, pistol and trip and fall into a conveniently place carbon freezing pit that you accidentally turn on when you drunkenly reach for the ledge to pull yourself out.

Or maybe they don't resolve Vitale's story because he see's this destruction coming and feels that its the event that can trigger his galaxy eating drive through adventure to immortality.

Hope Vitiate does not become a loose end going forward into the expansion. It would (imo) detract from the threat the Eternal Empire will pose if a world devouring threat like Vitiate is just MIA. My pet theory is that our characters going to carbonite freeze and vitiate is somehow tied together. Let Viitiate posess us and freeze us down.