Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Electro Net no longer prevents a Sorc/Sage Bubble??

MaPresc

Been a number of times lately that I have casted Electro Net onto a Sorc or Sage in a PvP match and before the 9 seconds is up, they have been able to use their bubble to escape. Was there a change to binding ability that this move gave us or has it become broken??

Been a number of times lately that I have casted Electro Net onto a Sorc or Sage in a PvP match and before the 9 seconds is up, they have been able to use their bubble to escape. Was there a change to binding ability that this move gave us or has it become broken??

Any class can cc break it.

One of the more retarded points about Electro Net is that, you can use your CC breaker to get out of it. I think that that is stupid, and completely defeats the point in having the ability in the first place.

No it's not. You break the "Can't use gap closer abilitys" part. You still have the dot that stacks up if you move on you

One of the more retarded points about Electro Net is that, you can use your CC breaker to get out of it. I think that that is stupid, and completely defeats the point in having the ability in the first place.

agree, but u can't pretend to compekltely shut down a class using 1 skill

No it's not. You break the "Can't use gap closer abilitys" part. You still have the dot that stacks up if you move on you

A dot that don't do **** I watched PTs run around with a net on not dong anything. Dat heavy armor I guess.

Also I jugg can just go CC break!!! Leap immune to EVERYTHING!!! PUSH!!! LEAP!!! STILL IMMUNE!!! Hahahah ahahahhahahahah!!! Oh you ran out of HO???!!!??? Well I guess my saber throw root will help?!?!?! Why do I have a ranged root as Melee but amerc who is ranged gets a root for melee hahahahahahha im a jugg I can just jugg around and jugg.

For real tell me I'm wrong.

Also I jugg can just go CC break!!! Leap immune to EVERYTHING!!! PUSH!!! LEAP!!! STILL IMMUNE!!! Hahahah ahahahhahahahah!!! Oh you ran out of HO???!!!??? Well I guess my saber throw root will help?!?!?! Why do I have a ranged root as Melee but amerc who is ranged gets a root for melee hahahahahahha im a jugg I can just jugg around and jugg.

I did have to laugh at that. Sorry, I know how you feel sometimes.

A dot that don't do **** I watched PTs run around with a net on not dong anything. Dat heavy armor I guess.

You're not wrong...and Juggs are over tuned due to all the Immunities and CC they have, of course people would rather ****** about Hatred/Serenity Shadows so they're flying under the radar right now.

I'm still shocked the majority of Commandos I come across don't know that Sorcs can use their CC break while netted and then use their bubble while E-Net is still active. I got into an argument with this in a warzone recently with a Commando and his Vanguard buddy who were both clueless to this fact.

It's not entirely pointless since you seem to be missing the fact that you are forcing them to burn their CC breaker. This will of course allow you to freely use your 4 sec hard stun and 8 second sleep when necesary

To be more accurate you're forcing a CC break while adding exactly 0 resolve. But the merc community always seems to overlook this little fact.

Easy way to deal with this (however, it won't work on good players): Bait breaker through mezz OR slight focus + hard stun. After that, full focus + net.

If the player is good, the only way is to have two mercs bait breaker with net1 and a quick net2 after breaker.

agree, but u can't pretend to compekltely shut down a class using 1 skill

Hmmm, sorc bubble shuts all classes down completely , so does vanish, so does operative roll, so do many other things, why are commandos a special case , why do we specifically have to get shafted?

Hmmm, sorc bubble shuts all classes down completely , so does vanish, so does operative roll, so do many other things, why are commandos a special case , why do we specifically have to get shafted?

Vanish shuts people down about as much as Mara camo does (e.g. it doesn't). Here's a tip, lrn2stealthscan and you just hardcountered his stealth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.