The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Crime Lord's...again?

iiezl

I cannot believe this has not been mentioned. Why are we getting Crime Lord's on the CM four weeks in a row? Is it planned to have all of the packs in the CM for this long? Are they going away permanently? Has it been widely requested for longer times on these packs? I can definitely appreciate the unique hypercrate returns (as opposed to the 6x4 method), but what is going on?

People want that Revan set and White crystal so they want to spend tons of $, also they need to really work on the term Embargoed, cause that really does mean never to come back right? Edited by Theeko

P...also they need to really work on the term Embargoed, cause that really does mean never to come back right?

Wrong, it just means access to it is cut, when the embargo ends whatever was embargoed can be available again.

Yeah, it's kind of boring when it's the same pack four weeks in a row. Now, if it was a decoration pack...

White hawkeye crystals, strangely, are still upwards of 20mil on GTN. I wouldn't advise buying those - it's best to wait for a crystal pack; then everything's cheaper.

On the other hand, silver lining - Satele and Malgus holostatues are relatively cheap.

Yeah, it's kind of boring when it's the same pack four weeks in a row. Now, if it was a decoration pack...

White hawkeye crystals, strangely, are still upwards of 20mil on GTN. I wouldn't advise buying those - it's best to wait for a crystal pack; then everything's cheaper.

On the other hand, silver lining - Satele and Malgus holostatues are relatively cheap.

White hawk is like 10m on Shadowlands

I've been wondering about this as well, I was surprised when we had it up for two weeks, let alone four. Almost wonder if this is a last hurrah for the Pack before a permanent embargo of it or something. (Either that or someone just keeps forgetting to flip the 'off' switch :p)