The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

To the Dear dumb devs and other Swtor staff

aragonexs

Rage mode = 100% on

Can you guyz plz WAKE UP and fix very very very ancient frigging bugs or just release those DH's and get better ones.....

Searching Internet, fora and being patient for over 2 WEEKS Im done now.

Im trying to get my 100% DROMUND KAAS archievement but it aint happening!! Why?

Because YOZUSK isn't spawning AT ALL, even not after a server reboot whatsoever.

If you take the time and report this ingame to CS they simply say, that s a bug and need to be fixed in a future patch.

W T F??????????????? I read fora threads about this bug which are dated over 2 years ago......TWO YEARS!!

And then I reported it via /bug........NO repsonce, no reaction, not even a sorry.

The only thing they are very "good" at is cashing my monthly subscription fee.

This is a thru game quiter.

aragonexs,

Now that you have ranted, let's look at this logically for a moment. EVERY piece of software in the universe has bugs...tens of thousands of bugs. For the software companies to even attempt to fix every one of them is impossible.

So the bug fix team has to prioritize which bugs get fixed. One of the major factors in the prioritization is how many users are likely to encounter the bug. Another factor is its impact on the user with relation to the rest of use; in this case we are talking about how a bug impacts game play.

So with the miniscule percentage of players actively seeking this achievement, and the fact that it has little to no impact (I honestly do not know what the reward is, if any, other than the achievement itself), this bug has fallen WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY down on the list of bugs to fix. And chances are it will never be fixed.

Sorry.