Cartel Pack Decorations In Collections

GoldSting

I'm a big fan of the Stronghold functionality in this game. That being said, one thing that really frustrates me is that it's almost impossible to get old decorations from Cartel Packs now. Either they're too ridiculously expensive, or nobody has them. So even if I have one 'Arrangement: Tribal Camp,' there's almost no way for me to get another, because nobody on my server has them anymore.

If I already have the decoration unlocked, I'd really like the ability to pay whatever, 30, 100, 300 cartel coins to get another one. I would only want this functionality for cartel market/special event decorations, and if it costs cartel coins per additional decoration, it won't screw up the economy too bad. It's a small issue, sure, but the collections system is already in place, so I don't see why it would be so hard.

Something like this would also give us a way to preview decorations before they're released, rather than having to go into the decorations window and search around for twenty minutes.

Edited by GoldSting