FD/ED for mara/sent

I'd happily throw GbtF/Undying for FD/ED, the problem is sents/mara can't heal themselves like other classes do (except Watchman/Annihilation but single target heals are nerfed bad, we would need to constantly dotspread, but with 5m splash range...). It would be still better if it had a baseline CD of 3min, but guardians/juggs had shorter CD with a passive.

Just to state the obvious, having FD instead of Undying would be terrible for PvE. It makes me cringe every time one of these awful "hey let's give away Undying Rage"-threads pops up, because one of these days someone at BW might be more insane than usual and actually think it's a good idea.

If you want a spec that doesnt suffer from survival issues then use annihilation/watchman, used in 3 warzones after never using it before, after reading the the new rotation and hitting the dummy for a bit to get the hang out it, I had a much better time than I do in combat or focus.

I know this won't happen. But it would be in the best interest of the game/class in the way that we manage defences.

So why not make Focused Defence/Enraged Defence a jedi knight/sith warrior base defence/ability.

omg, bioware up undiyng for you, give immune to all control for 6 sec in rage, and you want ability for full self healing? lol

Edited by Arthurfcs

I talked about this with a guildie of mine and we agreed that he'd gladly give up Undying Rage for making Enraged Defense a Warrior/Knight ability.

I'm not sure I would play my Jugg again then lol.