GSI: Trade Secrets [Heroic 2+] on Alderaan stuck

Iifrit

tried it on both empire and public side. all 4 houses scan: organa, rist, alde, and thul: but then doesn't update from there. tried resetting it, didn't help.

also: house rist shows up as a triangle on the little mini-map, but not on the world map.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last night I was able to confirm that this mission is still bugged and affects both factions. Everything works as designed up until you find and scan the "correct" antenna at which point the the trigger to update the mission does not activate and you are stuck. Resetting the mission and trying again has the same effect.

In an effort to be thorough I have attempted this mission by all classes from both factions, both solo and in a group, and all receive the same results.

As an aside, we've had at least 3 patches since the problem was first reported in the forums and it still has not been fixed. Not that it matters really but I feel a little better pointing it out. :p

Edited by desk_jedi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still bugged as of 9/24/2015. Latest patch 3.3.2 did nothing to rectify this.

You'd think Bioware would be more on top of simple bugs like this. This is going on at least 4 months now!!!

It's unlikely that this will ever be fixed, if a bug isn't acknowledged and a tentative fix scheduled, within a couple of weeks, it usually means that it will never be fixed.

same garbage here i make this quest a lot of time in 2013

now is 2 month back in the game and this quest dont work anymore , i scan all house tower and after nothing , all map is clean , just a dead quest

already send 2 message to the support and have some usless reply

1- reply support only assit for class mission

2- next one i send message for bug and have , bot reply :(

Edited by charles_tow

• 2 weeks later...