DN: looking for raid healer HM Ravanger & HM TOS Mondays 9pmET/6pmPT

Olicc

Dominus Nihil (DN) is looking for a permanent healer to fill a spot recently lost in our ops group.

We meet once a week on Mondays at 9pm ET (6pm PT) and play for 2-3 hours.

Requirements

• lvl60 healing character on the Republic side
  • General understanding off operations and fighting mechanics
  • Availability Monday nights to play with few exceptions
  • Mumble (free to you) for voice coms (we can help set you up)
  • Casual friendly attitude

Preferred

• Understanding of the fights on story mode/having completed the fights in SM
  • 192 raid gear (if you don't have it, that's not a deal breaker. We could run SM one night and get you geared up)

Other

• Joining the guild would be welcome, but not required.
  • We typically follow Dulfy strats fairly closely with minor modifications on what seems to work best for us to get the encounter on farm
  • We have a fair loot rotation, typically one set bonus piece per night chosen by highest role

About us

DN has been together since the launch of SWG about 10 years ago and plays multiple games together. We are primarily in our 30s and have been playing video games since our childhoods. We are often jovial with one another but take progression seriously.

If you are interested you can:

1. reply to this thread with your character name and general info
  2. go to dominusnihil.com/forums and post your interest on our website.
  3. send me a private PM

Edited by Olicc

Hi, i'm lookin for a group that runs monday and/or thursday since those are really the only times I can raid these days... So your group would work out perfect.

I don't really know if your pub or imp but.. Pub side i'm set (either mando (basically full 198) or sage (like 50% 198) heals) and I have a sorc to legacy gear for, leveling my merc right meow so i'll have that to legacy gear to as well..

I'm 8/10 on HM (was working on cora before I started a new job..) so I know the fights pretty well.

Would love to run with you guys sometime, see if it's a good fit! My healers are Yl'anda (mando) and GopherLove (sage)..

Let me know what you would like to do! Thanks.

Hello GopherLove,

Sorry I didn't indicated that we were on the Pub side. You have one guy who applied ahead of you who is going to raid with us next Monday. You can be the alternate for that raid in case something comes up with either healer and if not, raid with us the following Monday.

I've friended you in game, you can friend my raid toon Clayton, as well so we can sync up in game.

You can also create an account on our forums dominusnihil.com/forums and I can get you access to our private operations forum for the latest info with the raid group.