The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

HK-51 pieces in a Jawa bag

Due to the ease of acquiring Treek I was wondering if a similar system could work for HK-51. I know that he can be purchased for individual characters or found through the quest. However, I was thinking that if you placed an item on the cartel market it would give you the pieces needed to complete the post Theoretika HK-51 quest. It could work the same as Treek's contract and be available for purchase in game with credits or on the Cartel Market, and then unlocked afterwards.

I think it would work well and drive up the desire to purchase Section X authorization for new players since it will be much easier to acquire the parts for the quest, and you would need to finish the quest on each toon.

I like that idea actually.

There should be a hilarious intro quest too involving an ugly junk dealer trying to sell you a dirty bag of what appears to be smelly crap.

The junk dealer should have a bad racist accent and no self respect (scratches his own butt and slapping his little slave boys & girls in front of you) advertising his bag of smelly crap while you go through the contents and find pieces of an awesome HK 51 droid you can put together.

Due to the ease of acquiring Treek I was wondering if a similar system could work for HK-51. I know that he can be purchased for individual characters or found through the quest. However, I was thinking that if you placed an item on the cartel market it would give you the pieces needed to complete the post Theoretika HK-51 quest. It could work the same as Treek's contract and be available for purchase in game with credits or on the Cartel Market, and then unlocked afterwards.

I think it would work well and drive up the desire to purchase Section X authorization for new players since it will be much easier to acquire the parts for the quest, and you would need to finish the quest on each toon.

I'm an entirely new player and it took less than an hour and a half to get all the HK-51 parts using Dulfy's guide.

Edit:

Time given does not include time to complete the FPs.

Edited by usctrojans

I'm an entirely new player and it took less than an hour and a half to get all the HK-51 parts using Dulfy's guide.

Edit:

Time given does not include time to complete the FPs.

It seems very luck based. Sometimes I can get a piece in under 15 minutes, sometimes I am there for 30+ minutes. And it is overly tedious.