The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So Han Solo has a wife...

The article points out a few important details.

Of course, there are a few ways this could go. Sana could be crazy and/or mistaken. The marriage may not have been formalized yet, so technically Han isn’t cheating on his spouse when he’s flirting with Leia. Or Sana could die in the near future, leaving Han a widower to make out with any princess he sees fit.

And I'll add to that. She could be lying, a con artist, an ex-wife, an angry and/or crazy ex-girlfriend...

Seriously, look at Han's reaction and remember who Han was before he met Leia, I am quite honestly more surprised people think this is odd... We'll just have to wait and see, but I'd bet anything it is

a.) A cover story

b.) She's crazy (possibly an ex)

c.) He was forced into it somehow

But gee, now that the new continuity is getting interesting I might have to start getting into it...

In all likelihood this is a kind of "Bait n Switch" not unlike old Superman comics where we see Superman doing something "evil" or being dead on the cover only to learn after actually buying the comic that it was a hoax of some kind.

Forced into marriage after misunderstanding local culture?

Faked a marriage to get by some obscure Imperial administration of some kind?

What happens on Zeltros stays on Zeltros?

Either that or Disney hired George Lucas and M. Night Shyamalan.

My first guess would be that this is going to end up being an Our Mrs. Reynolds situation (either the way it was presented at the beginning of the episode -cultural misunderstanding - or how it turned out at the end - *spoilers*). But really, is it that strange a development even if it's not?

The guy was a (drug) smuggler jumping from system to system for years before he met up with Luke and the Rebellion. I don't find it particularly hard to believe that when he was younger he got hitched and then they either mutually went their separate ways or he just flat out hightailed it (due to cold feet about married life, a 'baby, can't hold me down' attitude, or even an 'I'm not good enough for her, she'll be better off without me in her life' decision).

Ewww. She's ugly as hell, too. Nope. Not buying it. Those are established characters, and things like that don't add credibility to the story. I'm not considering it canon - just some backwater comic.

Of course he has, Standard Movie Screen Drama(SMSD), every writer now a days seems to suffer this disorder . . . Why be original when you can be like everyone else!? They never consider the PTSD they're giving the fans . . . Edited by t-darko

Ewww. She's ugly as hell, too. Nope. Not buying it. Those are established characters, and things like that don't add credibility to the story. I'm not considering it canon - just some backwater comic.

First frame I thought she was a Cathar, second frame a Human. Either way she looked pretty hot in my opinion. True about the credibility strain, but, isn't that what every Star Wars story has been since the beginning?