The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

black crystal

didn't want to necro a year old thread so i started this one

i would gladly give you my money, cartel gods, if you were to put an all black crystal on the market.

edit: or is there one already, and i am completely blind?

Edited by kingshaneo

/signed yes! they needa make the dark saber already !!! the one that pre vizla had!!!

seriously.

you won't get me to pay more than a dollar for those dye modules that can only be used once, but you could get 20 bucks out of me easy for one of these.

seriously.

you won't get me to pay more than a dollar for those dye modules that can only be used once, but you could get 20 bucks out of me easy for one of these.

Speak for yourself. I buy the dyes and sell or to use for myself. Cosmetics > Gear. :cool:

A black crystal would go well with my black armor and my black and black dyes . ;) I even have used a black and black dye on a single hat to match with my black and white dye armor. :eek:

Edited by Knockerz

Speak for yourself. I buy the dyes and sell or to use for myself. Cosmetics > Gear. :cool:

A black crystal would go well with my black armor and my black and black dyes . ;) I even have used a black and black dye on a single hat to match with my black and white dye armor. :eek:

Yes! I'm not the only one who dyes extravagantly!

I would love a black crystal, but I missed the PvP season where it was a reward.

The community were asking for it since the launch... it is pretty bad we don't have one.

[Hilarious] It is crazy that we have White Crystal but not a Black one, doesn't it feels like somekind of racism to you? LOL.

BLACK CRYSTAL, BW.

And have my god damm money.

right?

give us our black crystals, you racist bastards!!

fight the power!!!!

Considering how this would be the most sought after crystal. They could easily make it a 2500cc item on the store for just a week and have it resurface once or twice a year. It would generate a lot of cash flow for the company. (I hate to suggest it like this instead of a random pack drop, or earned in game through rep/tokens/warzone comms). Yet this is how I would do it. You know all of us with the ability would purchase it even at that extravagant price.

I think it would be better if they made it like the magenta crystal, where you have to do a long list of tasks to get it. That would be very fun.

I completely agree, but as a company or as someone who wants to make real life money. This would be the solution. They'd probably make tens of thousands in the first day.

I think it would be better if they made it like the magenta crystal, where you have to do a long list of tasks to get it. That would be very fun.

i wouldn't mind this at all, as long as it is available to all the classes and solo. that way, only those who realy want it would be willing to try.

still, they could make bank off this

• 2 weeks later...

As "money grabbing" as EA are - it's unlikely you will "trick" them into simply dumping said item onto the Cartel Market - which is effectively what you are attempting, almost daring them to do so.

Maybe it will come into the game, maybe not. But I'm guessing ultra-rare drop from cartel pack is a far more likely origin for said item.

And to be honest I really don't care how it's added. I think it would look ridiculous and it wouldn't be something I'd want for any of my characters.

Edited by Stoofa

As "money grabbing" as EA are - it's unlikely you will "trick" them into simply dumping said item onto the Cartel Market - which is effectively what you are attempting, almost daring them to do so.

Maybe it will come into the game, maybe not. But I'm guessing ultra-rare drop from cartel pack is a far more likely origin for said item.

And to be honest I really don't care how it's added. I think it would look ridiculous and it wouldn't be something I'd want for any of my characters.

begging them to take my money is an attempted trick? how stupid do you think the devs involved in this decision and i are?

Edited by kingshaneo

• 1 year later...
Very doubtful you will get one - it's part of the canon (I hate the whole canon thing myself, but Disney are sticking by it) and the canon says that the Darksaber was "unique" (that means there was only one of them). I very much doubt they will let thousands of people run around with them.

All black crystal ?

Translation :

"Black looks like power, alöl suits wear black, black looks like powah, like GANGSTA POWAH , so I wanna look as powerful as possible ! Complete with black hat, black trenchcoat and black fingernails !"

I just don't get it, this kind of bragging. Maybe I'm just too old for that.

Very doubtful you will get one - it's part of the canon (I hate the whole canon thing myself, but Disney are sticking by it) and the canon says that the Darksaber was "unique" (that means there was only one of them). I very much doubt they will let thousands of people run around with them.

You're probably right, but they could tweak the in-game version so that it wasn't exactly like the Mando one. For instance, no little silvery-white crackling and no katana-esque edge.

Im not sure what the resistance of the bioware team to make this crystal available. Its beeb asked for long ago. As a fan of Star Wars the Force Unleashed, i would love 1-3 or so of these crystals for my toons. I know the closest thing to this crystal is the black silver crystal given as a reward for pvp. Dont think its still available and im not a fan of pvp.... there was a rumor a while back that they gave a few of black crystals to ex-employees, and there is a screenshot floating around with someone with the crystal...dont know the truth of either tho. I sometimes wonder if bioware is forbidden access to other games 'content' which might prevent them from releasing this crystal. Oh well...perhaps someday

-ASHUR

• 1 month later...