Darth Marr

ejbsuperbat

A lot of stock cartoon-character dark council members get mowed down as boss fights for Republic heroes. So that helps create some openings. During the battle of Corellia it feels like the Jedi Knight kills half the Dark Council just trying to get through town.

A lot of stock cartoon-character dark council members get mowed down as boss fights for Republic heroes. So that helps create some openings. During the battle of Corellia it feels like the Jedi Knight kills half the Dark Council just trying to get through town.

The Jedi Council gets killed off just as much.

I think the Dark Council right now consists of Marr, Ravage, Acina, and Imperius/Occulus/Nox. Vowrawn is in hiding and Jadus being there is contingent on a plot decision.

I would expect that the first thing that you learn when you wake up in the new expansion is that the Dark Council and the Jedi Council are no more and probably all dead.

Its the best way to show how powerful this new faction is.

First mission for Imp players, rescue Marr from the hands of thethird faction. I imagine his death will be a dramatic one and not off screen. Though I also imagine him standing against an army by himself to buy us time for something, dying by the hand of battle instead of the darkside

The Jedi Council gets killed off just as much.

I think the Dark Council right now consists of Marr, Ravage, Acina, and Imperius/Occulus/Nox. Vowrawn is in hiding and Jadus being there is contingent on a plot decision.

You forgot Darth Mortis.

The thing is, most Jedi Council members can at least survive via light side choices and continue to be useful in some way. The Dark Council members just get killed left and right all the time. Heck, in the 4 Forged Alliances FPs alone 2 of them die.

Edited by Darkelefantos