SWTOR: Skyrush - Carnage Marauder Unleashed #1 (Video, Montage)

KalElc

I Figure it out i get the best publicity if i post it here in PvP section, i don't do it often but when i feel i have done something special i wold like to share it here hope u enjoy the ride, it could had been better but i hope its entertaining.

Marauder For life

:sy_lightsaber:

I Figure it out i get the best publicity if i post it here in PvP section, i don't do it often but when i feel i have done something special i wold like to share it here hope u enjoy the ride, it could had been better but i hope its entertaining.

Marauder For life

:sy_lightsaber:

Good stuff.

And people say marauders are bad >_<. You just proved everyone wrong. :D

Not surprising. Since the patch all the old maras/sents are back and ready to play. This is how you know it's not thier favorite class cuZ you would play your fav class no matter what.

So in a way. No one on my server but a few ive seen on others really do love the class. Peace.

Out of curiosity, how come you don't post any ranked material? Not that I don't do enjoy the good ol' reg-stomp, but there's only so much entertainment in "charge some clueless player, crit them for 11k."

I wished to but i can confirmed at that time line i recorded the video and u til now i haven't payed carnage in solo rank this season. only in normal's so if i had i would had taking them in the video for sure.

Good stuff.

And people say marauders are bad >_<. You just proved everyone wrong. :D

They are bad-ish (even with the recent buffs) they can be kited (something few people in that video attempted, no offense or anything), they still suffer greatly under pressure.

They are bad-ish (even with the recent buffs) they can be kited (something few people in that video attempted, no offense or anything), they still suffer greatly under pressure.

They are fine now with the recent buffs, not bad at all anymore. If they keep buffing them they will be up with assassins. We don't need that, those classes need to be brought down a little now, and the other neglected classes up.

I like watching other marauders. Good marauder videos are hard to come by. The good marauders out there don't post enough videos. I get that a lot though, you only show the good moments. But when it comes down to it nobody wants to watch the bad moments. It's a double edge sword.

The only thing marauders lack is mobility. They aren't bad, it just takes a lot of work. Not a class you can try for the first time and do really well.

I like watching other marauders. Good marauder videos are hard to come by. The good marauders out there don't post enough videos. I get that a lot though, you only show the good moments. But when it comes down to it nobody wants to watch the bad moments. It's a double edge sword.

The only thing marauders lack is mobility. They aren't bad, it just takes a lot of work. Not a class you can try for the first time and do really well.

Yeah i admit this can blind people it seems extremely fun and all but its no cake walk + it docent show the other side of the coin, so i'm hoping i can do some sort of review on the class in a video some day and give my sentence to it but that can take a wile, maybe at summer.

but anyway i am in a good mood, i'm braking personal records on views and likes in the "24 hour window" by a long shot :sy_lightsaber:

Edited by KalElc

By the way, how are you getting those 14K crits on devastating blast? The best I've been able to manage is about 11K. I think my surge is around 70%.

Relic procs and hitting pvers and you'll hit 16k easy. I've hit a 19k.