The No Drama 3.2+ DPS Leaderboard

Camelpockets

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when I said I'm going to update daily, that doesn't mean I want the same person to update every day.....

jk :rak_03:

Also, according to the log, you sniper is on Harby? Regardless of the player's home server, I won't accept parses from characters from other servers.

Edited by Camelpockets

So when I said I'm going to update daily, that doesn't mean I want the same person to update every day.....

jk :rak_03:

Also, according to the log, you sniper is on Harby? Regardless of the player's home server, I won't accept parses from characters from other servers.

Sorry hes still on server I can show if you want

Edit: I just did 16 ravagers/ToS with dark hunters so there 16 people that you can ask there

Edited by AbashedDuk

Sorry hes still on server I can show if you want

Edit: I just did 16 ravagers/ToS with dark hunters so there 16 people that you can ask there

It's fine, I was just checking to see where you stood among people in the world and I just saw the tag. Just a little confused was all.

Are you planning on moving your sniper there?

Edited by Camelpockets

I feel like with this submission I'm leas intimidated by thegodthatissycaro so inma have to get mine up.

Bae I appreciate this.

Oh vakka how ive missed your underhanded passes, feels god to be back

Ralwil <Kobra Kai's>

Looks like I've got myself a rival....you're not getting top Guardian so easily!

Cubs <DWBI>

Vigilance Guardian

1mil HP Dummy

213.135s TTK & 4691.64 DPS

Uploaded 6/5/15

*Edit: The log says my Guardian's server's The Harbinger. Idk how it got that way but that's not the case atm. Please show mercy, Camel.*

Edited by lmSlash

• 2 weeks later...

Have you even tried parsing on your Slinger? I'm fairly certain that Slingers can't parse nearly as much as Snipers in Dirty Fighting/Virulence.

Like, only 1 has broken well over 5k, and a couple are just barely meeting that mark.

Edited by Camelpockets

Have you even tried parsing on your Slinger? I'm fairly certain that Slingers can't parse nearly as much as Snipers in Dirty Fighting/Virulence.

Like, only 1 has broken well over 5k, and a couple are just barely meeting that mark.

Why don't you try it

Edited by AbashedDuk