Adaptive gear everytime a character is made?

Tricare

Random question,

I got my son a free to play account for the game awhile back and just added a subscriptions for the 12x experience. Everytime he makes a character he gets a full set of adaptive gear on his character. How did he get this? Is this something easy to obtain and I'm just missing it or was it some previous event that I missed out on. I have the collectors addition and had my account since launch *stopped playing for a long time thou and missed everything*.

Thanks in advance.

Random question,

I got my son a free to play account for the game awhile back and just added a subscriptions for the 12x experience. Everytime he makes a character he gets a full set of adaptive gear on his character. How did he get this? Is this something easy to obtain and I'm just missing it or was it some previous event that I missed out on. I have the collectors addition and had my account since launch *stopped playing for a long time thou and missed everything*.

Thanks in advance.

Is it the pilot gear from GSF? I was fairly certain you had to be a sub when GSF launched to get it but its the only legacy gear I get for free on every toon.

There were some flight suits given out for the launch of gsf. It might be those that he has. Also any cartel market gear that has been unlocked account wide can be recalled at level 1. Just a few ideas of where he might have gotten the gear from.

Is it the pilot gear from GSF? I was fairly certain you had to be a sub when GSF launched to get it but its the only legacy gear I get for free on every toon.

It didn't require being a sub from what I can tell. I didn't end up subbing until GSH came out but I get those sets on every character I make as well.

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

Even for new account created now, each character will get 2 sets of adaptive pilot gear; one republic set and one imperial set. It'll be in the mailbox. If you want multiple copies, create new character, go to your stronghold, fetch from mail, unpack since it's bounded, then put the 7 pieces 'legacy bound' into your legacy storage. Delete the character and repeat. Note: the account must have at least a level 15 to buy a stronghold, place a mail and legacy storage decor.