I want to see other Dark Council members get involved in the new story

Slowpokeking

Bioware handled quite well on Makeb, Mortis, Acina and Ravage all had involvement to the side quest chain or wrote you a letter. But since FA, other than Arkos and Marr, no other council member showed up again. Edited by Slowpokeking

Ravage was noted for doing stuff on Alzar in the Rishi SI story.

In spite of the Annihilation novel, current story suggests Marr is doing whatever he wants without need for council authority. We need moar DC members.

Darth Marr told Darth Nox that he could trust Darth Nox, because Nox had been "Actively fighting" the Revenites, and the Republic, while the other Dark Lords tended to their own personal agendas. With the initial betrayal of Darth (forgot his name. The one you kill on Rakata Prime), it became impossible to tell if other Dark Lords on the Dark Council had been following Reven, but Marr came to Rishi and found Nox battling against the Revenites.

Marr could count on Nox to fight the Republic, in previous encounters with Marr, he eluded to asking the other Council members to help, but they could not or would not. Nox, on the other hand, set aside his personal agenda to help Marr in the war effort.

Also, since a lot of the original Dark Council members were killed during the level 50 end game stories, there are still some empty seats, and some of the new Dark Council members are still struggling to hold power within their own power bases. It's like, they can't take their eyes off of their subordinates for fear of getting stabbed in the back.

Darth Acina, is an example. The Emperor's Hand personally selected her to guard the Emperor's vaults on the Arcanum, but later she suffered the humiliation of having one of her apprentices betray her, the Empire, and the Emperor when he stole artifacts from the Emperor's vaults and gave them to the Dread Masters. She sunk as low as to accept help from Republic aligned privateers to recover the lost relics (Republic players can do the quest, too).

To top all of that off, the Emperor is defeated by a mangy old Jedi. Now it is learned that the Emperor, who wasn't killed after all, has abandoned his throne, and is seeking to eat the galaxy. As a Dark Council member, Acina is in a real bad place right now.

Baras was arrested or murdered.

Thanaton was killed.

*Ravage is still around, his last major engagement was on Ilum after the Malgus coup.

*Marr is currently alive on the frontlines and very much wants to keep the empire alive as well.

*Nox is alive and active in the fighting.

*Jadus is either disavowed, imprisoned or exiled. whatever the case he was the only sith to know about the emperors plan before anyone else even had an idea.

Decimus was killed.

*Victus is alive.

*Mortis is alive.

*Vowrawn is alive and currently learning about the emperor.

Hadra was killed.

Ekkage was killed or imprisoned again.

Vengean was killed.

Arho was killed.

Zhorrid is alive or was killed. --

Azamin was assassinated.

Acharon was killed.

Arctis was killed.

Karrid was killed.

Mekhis was assassinated.

Soverus was killed.

*Sajar is alive but turned traitor, even then he is as stable as a 3 legged chair.

*Acina is alive.

Arkous was killed. turned traitor.

the ones with asterisks are the ones who are alive, the ones where a story can be made for them except nox as nox is a player character, but i sometimes wonder if there is a way of allowing the engine to use your characters details on the account on another characters play through, so you wonder in and see your SI toon in the gear you have them in sitting on a council chari just watching but not taking part.

Whatever the case though you got Marr, Ravage, Acina, Sajar, Jadus, Vowrawn, Mortis and Victus; all of them confirmed alive.

Sajar is a born again jedi who has having a hard time staying true to the light side and could dtill return to the dark side.

Jadus is upto something. it's enitrely possible the dark council has arrested Jadus as a distraction and given him a task of stopping the emperor by his own means, without the dark councils permission to act, he has complete autonomy until the day comes when he can help stop the emperor. but being Jadus he always has another agenda. would be interesting having another story with him in it.

Edited by Celise
Zhorrid details updated.

Well said. The Dark Council is one of my favorite parts of the game and I hope they add some more. Really would love to see this.

They can also draw from the books a bit. Is Darth Howl dead? Could Nyriss and Xedrix be in hiding.

What about elevating others to the Dark Council? Besides Victus and Charnus are there any other possibilities? What about Cytharat? What about Eldon Ax making an appearance?

Does anyone know if Arctis and Azamin appear in the game? I'm interested in finding assets/images of as many of these guys as I can for a project. Heck I'll settle for some Force Ghosts on people like Iratus, Chratis, Vilus, Qalan, Victun, Igrol, Gorgos, Zavakon and Lokess.

Sadly I think Fallen Empire is going to refer to the Rakata, but I hope I'm wrong.

Bring it! More Sith lords please!!!!

Baras was arrested or murdered.

Thanaton was killed.

*Ravage is still around, his last major engagement was on Ilum after the Malgus coup.

*Marr is currently alive on the frontlines and very much wants to keep the empire alive as well.

*Nox is alive and active in the fighting.

*Jadus is either disavowed, imprisoned or exiled. whatever the case he was the only sith to know about the emperors plan before anyone else even had an idea.

Decimus was killed.

*Victus is alive.

*Mortis is alive.

*Vowrawn is alive and currently learning about the emperor.

Hadra was killed.

Ekkage was killed or imprisoned again.

Vengean was killed.

Arho was killed.

*Zhorrid is alive but not taken seriously due to the humilitation she endured before the dark council on her first attempt.

Azamin was assassinated.

Acharon was killed.

Arctis was killed.

Karrid was killed.

Mekhis was assassinated.

Soverus was killed.

*Sajar is alive but turned traitor, even then he is as stable as a 3 legged chair.

*Acina is alive.

Arkous was killed. turned traitor.

the ones with asterisks are the ones who are alive, the ones where a story can be made for them except nox as nox is a player character, but i sometimes wonder if there is a way of allowing the engine to use your characters details on the account on another characters play through, so you wonder in and see your SI toon in the gear you have them in sitting on a council chari just watching but not taking part.

Whatever the case though you got Marr, Ravage, Acina, Sajar, Zhorrid, Jadus, Vowrawn, Mortis and Victus; all of them confirmed alive.

Sajar is a born again jedi who has having a hard time staying true to the light side and could dtill return to the dark side.

Jadus is upto something. it's enitrely possible the dark council has arrested Jadus as a distraction and given him a task of stopping the emperor by his own means, without the dark councils permission to act, he has complete autonomy until the day comes when he can help stop the emperor. but being Jadus he always has another agenda. would be interesting having another story with him in it.

I really want Jadus to play a big role in the Emperor Saga.

Zhorrid is possibly dead.

I was wondering about that. A couple of things happened in the story.

1) The Cypher 9 never hears from her again. Remember, she told him that in the Dark Council chambers, the other members kicked her butt. That's when she realized that her life was in danger.

2) Imperial Intelligence was hers. However, The Dark Council dismantled Imperial Intelligence and had all of the assets scattered throughout the Imperial Army. This sounds like some Sith's powerbase getting dismantled after they've been killed.

Since it's Sith business, regular folk like Cypher 9 ain't gonna hear about the details. So, who knows what really happened. Even her father, Darth Jadus... I don't really know what his fate really is. He tried pulling a fast one on the Dark Council. Tried doing what Malgus tried doing, but in a more shadowy manner.

I find it strange that as a member of the dark council, the Inquisitor has visited the chambers once and has never had to go for a meeting in the chambers. The same can be said about the JC and the Jedi council. It would be nice just once to have a cut scene of the inquisitor or JC in a meeting, but I doubt that will ever happen. I am sure more will get involved and more will die, although the Republic might not be responsible for the deaths, the crazy ex-emperor probably will be.

I find it strange that as a member of the dark council, the Inquisitor has visited the chambers once and has never had to go for a meeting in the chambers. The same can be said about the JC and the Jedi council. It would be nice just once to have a cut scene of the inquisitor or JC in a meeting, but I doubt that will ever happen. I am sure more will get involved and more will die, although the Republic might not be responsible for the deaths, the crazy ex-emperor probably will be.

Well, there was that scene at the end of Yavin 4 when Nox got kind of mad that Marr appointed Lana Beniko as head of the New Sith Intelligence. He said something like, "You can't unilaterally make a call like that. I'll think it over and tell you what I think." Then Marr said, "I ran it by the other Council members, and they were ALL O.K. with it." And Nox was like, "Oh... Fine, then."

That means that Nox has participated in Council decisions, whether in person at the Council Chambers, or via holo. This move that Marr did shows that his influence over the Dark Council is greater than Nox's. So, Marr is starting to make his move. Maybe not to be called Emperor, but something like Council Leader.

There's all kinds of implications there, but if I discussed it, I'd likely end up having to publish a book, instead of a post on a forum.

EDIT:

I know there are other options where your character thinks it's a great idea, or that you lie to Marr and say, it's a great idea, even if you don't agree, but Nox is competing with Marr on the Dark Council. He would not so easily let Marr have any kind of advantage that gave him more influence and power of the other Dark Councilors.

Edited by WorldSmasher