biowares engine sucks

WaffleQwop

hi, i've been playing this game since the alpha and i know what i am talking about bioware engine

i've noticed there are very bad lag in a lot of this game. me and many others are noticing this issue and want to bring the attention of this to you. first of all i want to say that i am a founder and have been playing for years. second, i love this game and will do anything for it. i don't like to complaim too much but i feel that it is necessary here for the betterment of the game. so on to my post. the engine that bioware uses is garbage. i mean, i bought my laptop from walmart a couple years ago, but why is it so laggy? the technician told me it would be great for this game, but i usually get 10 fps in game, so my uncle says. my uncle is a computer hardware junky. he loves to play with hardware pieces and do stuff with them with the door shut and locked. he really likes his computer, he calls them howes. what is your opinion on the bioware engine. someone said something about a hero engine, but i think it is actually called the bioware engine. so please help me raise awareness to the bioware engine issue. lets increase the noticing for the engine and get biowaare to fix it. if we have to, we can stop paying for the game, or we can just stop playing it. i dont no about you guys, but sometimes my laptop overheats after a few minutes in the game especially on alderaan. its really laggy i dont no why bioware engine is a bad engine. i am terribly sorry for the other guys out there with lag, i know that the struggle is not fun and that the lag is to much to handle at times. but i send my prays and regards to the others out there with my issue. i think that bioware needs to take responsibility to for their engine and stand up for what they believe in. bioware is a slippy company and need to refund for the the hundreds of people with money problems to the engine. it is a very bad performance and my guild leader says that he sometimes runs into things on fleet because of the slowness in the engine. bioware engine is the problem and the story is good but bioware need to add more story and engine 2.0 so we should maybe fund them for it

btw my name is xxwaffleman21xx so send me creidits so i can help fund the project for a new engine. i will be working on bioware engine 2.0 and i know that with your donation, we can all suceed!! :p

bye guys have a good day ok :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

yolo monkey swag for life

ps bioware is not a bad company but there engine is not the best best of luck to bioware help me fund the project

I'm not one for donning tin foil hats, but I'm pretty sure the only explanation for the rash of these stupid "engine sucks" threads lately is radio waves being beamed into our heads by the government. Really what other reason could there be?

It has to be the only explanation. I don't know why a handful of people keep making these threads a lot right now. *continues beaming*

:p

I'm not one for donning tin foil hats, but I'm pretty sure the only explanation for the rash of these stupid "engine sucks" threads lately is radio waves being beamed into our heads by the government. Really what other reason could there be?

because people are drones and lazy. They don't bother seeing if there's another thread. And even if they do they don't care because people, like the OP, think they're special little snowflakes and entitled to their own special things.

OP likely just saw the other threads, got frustrated with the engine while playing, so came here to post their own thread...since their special snowflakes in order to put their specific opinion in their own specific place because mommy always said they were special.

Well didnt we go through a huge rash of "This Game sucks, its going to die!" threads before this fad started? Must be something in the water that brings the crazy out.

It's the Lizard-people.

It's always those damned Lizard-people :(

TL;DR, I assume it's something along the lines of: "This game has issues, and it doesn't run well on my computer, so I'm going to blame it entirely on the engine."

How far-off am I?

I saw it as a very cute satire. I got some good laughs out of it, especially the parts about:

-- The OP's computer hardware junky uncle, who loves to play with hardware pieces and do stuff with them with the door shut and locked

-- The OP's Walmart laptop (couple of years old) that overheats after a few minutes in the game, especially in Alderaan, because of the bad Bioware engine

-- The OP's suggestion that Bioware take responsibility for their bad engine and give refunds to the hundreds of people with money problems

-- The OP asking for credits in-game to help fund the project for the new engine, and that the OP will be working on the Bioware engine 2.0

The wall of text and poor grammar /punctuation are, I'm sure, part of the satire. Other posts by the OP are nicely formatted and readable.

It doesn't come across as satire at first, until you get a little further in to the text. Then it becomes pretty obvious.

Edited by Trynitris

TL;DR, I assume it's something along the lines of: "This game has issues, and it doesn't run well on my computer, so I'm going to blame it entirely on the engine."

How far-off am I?

Not TOO far ;)