The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Character Transfers Offline

TaitWatson

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i remember correctly, you get a free transfer by using a refer-a-friend link. After that or without using one you need to pay 1800CC for one character transfer

Yep this is the deal. Clicked someone's link and now I get a free transfer

If i remember correctly, you get a free transfer by using a refer-a-friend link. After that or without using one you need to pay 1800CC for one character transfer

Yes, that's correct. Also only previous and current subscribers are granted the character transfer after using the referral.

I have people who use my refer a friend link, does anything happen if I use another person's?

Sounds silly I know, but I'm not sure how it works :)

Hey folks,

I wanted to let you know that Character Transfers are once again online! We will keep our eyes open should any issues arise. Thanks!

-eric

Why did it take this long to accomplish this?

Bigger question: Why the **** isn't Bioware allowing free or discount transfers from DEAD *********** - Sitting on Jung-ma and having so many alts with top tier gear and unable to do anything with them do to low population is hurting subscribers like me - paying for a game we simply cant play because our server is dead.

So why dont we see update to aid those who want to move out of these servers. I feel as though this is a big enough issue for BW to look into and consider! :mad:

I have people who use my refer a friend link, does anything happen if I use another person's?

Sounds silly I know, but I'm not sure how it works :)

No, clicking on anybody else referral won't affect people/referrals who have been referred by you.

I just wanted to give some info I just got last week. Before they took down the transfer page, I was going to transfer a toon for my legacy to another server, and had a refer a friend transfer. When I looked at the page, it showed I had zero transfers. As it turns out, my transfer token was consumed on a pts character copy! I found this out from CS (who are always excellent, at least to me) and as this was obviously not intended the guy said he would do the transfer personally when they came back online.

Now, I know you wonder why I'm sharing this. It seems that I am not the only one this happened to. I've met one other and heard of a few others so I thought I'd post this to let folks know it can be easily fixed if it happened to them.

I just wanted to give some info I just got last week. Before they took down the transfer page, I was going to transfer a toon for my legacy to another server, and had a refer a friend transfer. When I looked at the page, it showed I had zero transfers. As it turns out, my transfer token was consumed on a pts character copy! I found this out from CS (who are always excellent, at least to me) and as this was obviously not intended the guy said he would do the transfer personally when they came back online.

Now, I know you wonder why I'm sharing this. It seems that I am not the only one this happened to. I've met one other and heard of a few others so I thought I'd post this to let folks know it can be easily fixed if it happened to them.

Yep happened to me too. For some reason back in like Dec the copy took the transfer. But CS took care of it greatly! Matter fact CS has been great to me lately with any issues I contact them about! :D

Why did it take this long to accomplish this?

Bigger question: Why the **** isn't Bioware allowing free or discount transfers from DEAD *********** - Sitting on Jung-ma and having so many alts with top tier gear and unable to do anything with them do to low population is hurting subscribers like me - paying for a game we simply cant play because our server is dead.

So why dont we see update to aid those who want to move out of these servers. I feel as though this is a big enough issue for BW to look into and consider! :mad:

Jung Ma is nowhere near as close to being dead as Pot5 man. Nowhere. It may be dying but you're not dead like Pot5. And since they've given no answer to Pot5's dilemma, do you think they're going to answer you at all on it about JM??:eek:

Last I saw it still was. Why? You not get one?

nope. =( and i really need it =(

i tried like 2 or 3 times with links of different friends............ and it says "This referral already exists." like did i something wrong? or *** 0.o

Edited by Hichitsuki-hime