Character Transfers Offline

TaitWatson

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably because someone shot the Harbinger hamster or something. An entire server being down is kind of more important when people can still play the game technically... I hope that they are up tomorrow if not by the end of this evening.

I am just annoyed there hasn't even been any update telling us soon or anything. Of all the times to choose to transfer a character :(

I mean, even a "Hey we are dealing with the server issues but we will get back to this ASAP." would have been good enough for me.

Edited by SenaZane

again another swtor fail.... something that didn’t need fixing and it's now broken... just dumb, and even more dumb because they decide to work on this "non-problem" on a Friday, before the weekend when they have the most traffic... why do 99% of devs not think logically? Edited by DZmarine

Tait posted about the west-coast servers being down, then even updated, letting us know the servers were coming back on, but he can't post on here to say, "Hey, we still aren't done working on it." A time would be nice, but if he can't give us that, he can at least tell us in one sentence that they're still working on it.

If it isn't fixed by tomorrow, I might as well unsub. I don't complain and I normally have no issues with the game, lag spikes every now and then, but that's normal. I don't call and complain about small things, but this is a very annoying issue. When you can post and update another issue, but can't even poke your head into this thread to give us just a one sentence update on what's going on, that's where it gets unbearable and the patience ceases. I spend too much of my hard earned money on this game to just deal with unresponsive devs. It's BS.

Tait posted about the west-coast servers being down, then even updated, letting us know the servers were coming back on, but he can't post on here to say, "Hey, we still aren't done working on it." A time would be nice, but if he can't give us that, he can at least tell us in one sentence that they're still working on it.

If it isn't fixed by tomorrow, I might as well unsub. I don't complain and I normally have no issues with the game, lag spikes every now and then, but that's normal. I don't call and complain about small things, but this is a very annoying issue. When you can post and update another issue, but can't even poke your head into this thread to give us just a one sentence update on what's going on, that's where it gets unbearable and the patience ceases. I spend too much of my hard earned money on this game to just deal with unresponsive devs. It's BS.

I agree with you. Can't be hard to just post one thing.

How have they STILL not even responded to us? I mean basic Customer Service 101: Even if you can't help a customer, you tell them you hear and understand their complaints. It's a damn shame, really. :sul_confused:

Exactly, I worked in Customer Service for about four years, if SWTOR ever does die out, it'll be because of their customer service, let alone people getting bored of the game. I, personally, love this game, but this is just sad.