Tell me again Pot5 isn't dead...

DarthKurt

I was in a 3 man group tonight (05/12 Tuesday, Night of Weekly Reset) on a PVP server, imp-side, q-ing for level 60 unranked warzones.

In an hour and a half, we had a total of three Q pops... two of which ended up being ABORTED warzones, because not enough people joined the match. So our three man group was only able to play one warzone to completion in 90 minutes.

WE NEED A SERVER MERGE NOW, while there are still people left... I feel like a rat on a burning ship.

It is dead. Take advantage of your free transfer and 12xXP and get the **** out! POT5 is dead.

Shouldn't have to roll new characters to play a game we pay a monthly fee for.

Edited by ReyCielo

Shouldn't have to roll new characters to play a game we pay a monthly fee for.

I agree. I'm just telling you what "I" suggest you do given the current situation - it's the server that is dead, not the game. You're one of the last to act on this...many others have transferred off already. You get one free transfer...load that toon up with everything you have and get him outta there.

You get one free transfer...load that toon up with everything you have and get him outta there.

You only get that "free" transfer though if you do something. Not all toons get it automatically. lol Just so you don't get confused.

You only get that "free" transfer though if you do something. Not all toons get it automatically. lol Just so you don't get confused.

Big deal...it's still FREE to you. I don't care who's referral link you use, it's still a free transfer.

I have 13 characters... one free character transfer doesn't do me a whole lot of good... I think if all five of the remaining people on this server open help tickets at once re: Server Merge, maybe we'll get their attention.

Big deal...it's still FREE to you. I don't care who's referral link you use, it's still a free transfer.

Yeah was just clarifying though. Some might think they automatically get a free server transfer in their account.

Which btw a good idea for BW to make more money would be to sell the Server Transfers on the CM. Then you can buy them, gift them, sell in game, etc...Makes them the same money. lol Just adds it to your account & you carry on like now.

I have 13 characters... one free character transfer doesn't do me a whole lot of good... I think if all five of the remaining people on this server open help tickets at once re: Server Merge, maybe we'll get their attention.

I had 10, husband had 10-12. Transfer one or two, and start leveling. It's not everyone wants to abandon what they've played for a long time, but given the alternative, it's better to start fresh. Plus new toons, new names, new ppl to play with. New themes on the other server for your toons. All your legacy is over there so it's not like it's that hard to level with the 12xp. lol

The free transfer saves ya 1800ccs for one. That's something. But hey it's up to you. Be stubborn & sit on the dead server. lol BW isn't listening from what it seems like. Posting in the Forums isn't helping, they just move the Thread. They either have a plan they're not letting out yet, which could be. Or they just don't care atm. Bigger fish to fry with other things. Either way we can't do anything about it.

And opening a ticket like that will not help anything all you will get is a CS (droid most likely) answer. Not someone who will need to address the issue, like Eric or Tait.

They'll merge the server once it starts costing them money. Leave 11-12 of your toons and transfer 1-2 off. If nobody plays that server, then they'll be forced to close it. Right now, as long as enough queues pop to satisfy their "metrics", they'll leave it as is. Force their hand by NOT PLAYING there.