[SUGGESTION] Hide companion head slot option!

Saporah

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really see the point in making players pay large amounts of credits for companion customization faces if Bioware isn't going to allow those same players to hide the helmets on said companions. Someone just wasn't thinking here.

I would like a $1 per ticket contest where the winner of said contest has a 3 day vacation and tour of Bioware Studios and after a nice group dinner with the developers can throw eggs at the head gear artist while screaming what the heck was he/she thinking when they designed football helmets, bionic gas masks, and some thorns looking thing that looks like flowers are sprouting out of a hat.

I will buy at least ten tickets.

Edited by Twolow

I second the OP !!! My companion looks terrible with his head gear and I actually slot in head gear only if the fight is hard. Can we please please have a hide companion head gear option ? Edited by Daize

Definitely agree, and I also second the idea that we be able to hide our mains headgear. Right now I'm wearing a hat that has hair spilling out of it. It looks totally ridiculous.

Besides didn't BW do this for DA: origins? Largely due to people wanting to see their character's heads and not hats...

Edited by Tirfin

Definitely agree, and I also second the idea that we be able to hide our mains headgear. Right now I'm wearing a hat that has hair spilling out of it. It looks totally ridiculous.

Besides didn't BW do this for DA: origins? Largely due to people wanting to see their character's heads and not hats...

You can hide your main's head gear. It's in preferences, under social; first tick-box.

Edited by Vodalus

Agreed, as least have it a generic option for all your companions, and ideally have it as an option for specific companions, not hard to do.

With a game based heavily on story and interaction this is most important.

Edited by Mr_Diadochi

This is definitely needed, particularly when some of the head slot items look so bad. I've had Mako in ugly goggles covering her face, in some kind of gimp mask and even stopped using a head slot on her to avoid her looking stupid.

On a side note, the head slot on the imperial dancer outfit available from the security key vendor looks absolutely ridiculous.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.