Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

[SUGGESTION] Hide companion head slot option!

Saporah

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agreed. All the player options should be available for companions. Hide Head, Unified Colors, etc.

Most definitely! Combine this with a "toggle hood" option and a lot of players will be happy :)

AMEN!! I was just about to post a forum reply about this one. It seems a simple code to implement. If it can be done for players then it should be easy to do for companions.

Agreed there as well! Again, it's one of those things that has me scratching my head about just how many things this game was missing at launch and how many things it's still missing now.

Le sigh.

Edited by llesna

Sorry if im reviving an old thread but im dieing for this feature as well. Some of the helmets look great but my companion just looks silly and i cant take her seriously with that huge clunky helmet on her. Shes wearing basically what looks like slim padded armor and then has a big clunky helmet on her. It looks okay on my bounty hunter but i need the option to remove it from my companion.

I also would love to see the ability to turn on or off the voice over from the helmet individually from the helmet. My companion is a cyborg after all :p

And while were on the topic, the helmet does not match any color my companion has ever worn. I really want to see the ability to sync up the outfit colors for my companion just like we can for our own characters.

Because of all of this id rather run without my companion, too bad its essential to have one with you while questing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.