So does someone have any intel if they are really going through this 3.2.1.?

Atlanis

Seriously, if they go through this 3.2.1. I will never bet in their favour again. Already lost a 10l Barrel of my favourite Beer due to betting they wouldn´t **** up that patch more then 3.1.1. Don´t want to loose another Barrel because I bet that they wouldn´t patch 3.2.1. like this.

So does anyone have any intel?

P.S.: @Bioware I am going to drink all that beer I lost at the Cologne community Cantina :D

Based on BW history of removing "updates" from the PTS before a patch goes live and what just happened to Sin's & Shadows DoT spec, I don't think the Mara/Sent community had a chance to change anything.

For those not following the Shadow/Sin neft -the Shadow/Sin community was not only against the change but showed how great of a negative effect it would have in both PvE and PvP. Sound familiar?

Based on BW history of removing "updates" from the PTS before a patch goes live and what just happened to Sin's & Shadows DoT spec, I don't think the Mara/Sent community had a chance to change anything.

For those not following the Shadow/Sin neft -the Shadow/Sin community was not only against the change but showed how great of a negative effect it would have in both PvE and PvP. Sound familiar?

Not really as Shadows still remain Top Performers in PvP and PvE with 2 Specs and even DoT Spec remains viable in most scenarios. Srry, coming from the class who as of 3.0. was already the bottom most regardless of what one did getting three consecutive nerfs in the patches after 3.0. I feel anyone whining not playing a Sent/Mara has NO LEGIT ARGUMENTS. Srry, Shadows complaining about anything just make me mad. Try playing a Sent then you know what "unplayable" is.

I'm guessing from the lack of any posts from the dev team about the changes they may have realized they didn't understand the advanced classes as well as they thought.

Best will in the world but trying to make a class that stacks damage over time dynamic is a little difficult. So hopeful they aren't going to push it through as it was on the PTS. Hopefully they will make carnage/combat the dynamic spec and annihilation a rotation spec.

Not really as Shadows still remain Top Performers in PvP and PvE with 2 Specs and even DoT Spec remains viable in most scenarios. Srry, coming from the class who as of 3.0. was already the bottom most regardless of what one did getting three consecutive nerfs in the patches after 3.0. I feel anyone whining not playing a Sent/Mara has NO LEGIT ARGUMENTS. Srry, Shadows complaining about anything just make me mad. Try playing a Sent then you know what "unplayable" is.

Basically I'm saying that when the player community makes a lot of viable suggestions to resolve an issue, or players on PTS give negative feedback it falls on deaf ears as proved by the Shadow/Sin recent nerf.

I'm not saying Shadow/Sin's didn't need to be toned down but that BW decided to change things, and when the players listed why these changes wouldn't resolve the issue everything was still pushed through to live.

I would love if a Dev would have some input to this. Are they going through with the changes to defensive forms? Are they changes Anni at all? AND for the love of god when do i get pred on cooldown!! Devs Please address :)